- Light front tire from Kenda.
- Designed by legendary rider John Tomac.
- Great front tire for 24" trials bikes.
- Features harder 60a durometer rubber in the center for decreased rolling resistance and softer 50a rubber in the side knobs for increased grip on uneven surfaces.
- Banks of 8 low profile blocks that grip well in looser conditions.
- Sidewall thickness keeps the weight down while still providing protection from pinch flats.
- Folding bead to reduce weight.
- 24 x 2.1" size only.
Approximate Weight: 550g