The Cascade dropper post pays homage to the Cascade mountain range, home to some of the best riding in the PNW. This post is a workhorse: it’s super reliable, loved by our customers, and now features multiple travel options. The Cascade provides dependable up and down service for the miles to come, and maintenance on the Cascade is easy (like all our droppers). Plus, external routing at the mid cap ensures your cables are kept nice and tidy during up and down actuation.
You can find sweet upgrades to the Cascade’s OG dropper design on the posts featuring 150/170mm of travel. These models have larger diameter stanchions, making them stiffer and lighter… which is sweet because who wants a bike part that’s heavy and too compliant? These longer travel models also come with an added DU bushing to combat seat wobble, because lets face it… the only thing that should be wobbly on your bike are your legs after a long ride.
- Choose from our Loam Lever, Puget 1x or 2x drivetrain compatible levers or Roadie/Drop Bar Lever Kit for road bars
- 1x Lever - Designed to be used with bikes using a single front chain ring, this is a "shifter style" lever
- 2x lever - Designed to play nice with front shifters, this is a "vertical" lever that accommodates for the shifter on the left side of your handlebar
- Choose any lever kit
- 30.9 & 31.6mm Diameters
- Weights: 125mm - 608g, 150mm - 613g, 170mm - 674g
- 2-bolt Micro Adjust Head
- Fixed External Routing at the Mid Cap for clean cable routing
- 3-year warranty!
A dropper seatpost allows you to quickly lower and raise your seat to give you an ideal riding position. Dropping your seat creates a lower center of gravity for better control and maneuverability on steep descents, while raising it puts you at normal riding height for efficient pedaling.
Construction can include either hydraulic- or cable-actuated systems and the post’s travel can either be infinitely adjustable or stopped at set intervals, depending on the model.
Dropper seatposts come in standard lengths and diameters and vary by the amount of travel.