- Popular all-road tire from Rene Herse.
- Named after the famous Snoqualmie Pass in Washington.
- Supple casing provides speed and grip on pavement and the large air volume allows the bike to float over the rough gravel rather than grind through it.
- 44mm width provides a good balance of grip, stability and speed.
- Standard casing offers extra protection against sidewall cuts on sharp rocks.
- Maximum pressure with tubes: 75 psi (5.2 bar)
- Maximum recommended pressure tubeless: 60 psi (4 bar)
Approximate Weight: 378g