- The Switchback Hill is one of the lightest, fastest and most comfortable ultra-wide 650B tires out there.
- The original supple tire that started the ‘Road Plus’ segment.
- Inspired by the legendary Oregon Outback gravel route, which is a mixture of loose gravel roads and pavement.
- Designed to roll as fast and grip as well as a good racing tire but also give you more speed and security when the going gets really rough.
- The tread has enough thickness in the center to last many miles, but its thin and supple on the shoulders where it doesn’t wear.
- Made in Japan.