Warbird is Salsa's gravel race bike, built off years of experience racing in some of the nation’s premier gravel events. It's designed to survive and thrive on anything from the often-hazardous B-roads that make up much of the Midwest gravel scene to the fire roads that climb to the heavens on the coasts.
- High-modulus carbon frame with rear thru-axle dropouts and rear rack compatibility via Rack-Lock seat collar (sold separately)
- Class 5 vibration reduction system dramatically increases comfort
- Waxwing carbon fork featuring a 12 x 100mm thru-axle, Three-Pack and fender mounts, mid-blade eyelets, dynamo cable routing, and flat-mount brake standard
- Full-frame internal cable routing for Di2 and mechanical brakes
- Toptube bag mounts on all sizes, 3 bottle mounts on sizes 56cm and up
- Clearance for 40mm travel suspension forks and internal dropper post routing (1x set-ups only)
- Enhanced geometry with added clearance for up to 700c x 45mm, or 650b x 54mm (2.1")
- Headset included
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.
|Fork||Waxwing Carbon Deluxe|
|Headset||Cane Creek 40|
Front: 100 x 12mm
Rear: 142 x 12mm
|Wheel Compatibility||700c, 650b|
|Brake Compatibility||Flat Mount Disc|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black / 52.5cm||657993151921||FM7481||SAL38947578K|
|Black / 59cm||657993152003||FM7485|