- Start's RF (Racing Fluor) is their fluorinated kick wax line.
- Can be used as kick wax alone, or as a finishing wax applied on top of kick wax.
- Ideal for when humidity is 55-100%.
- 45g stick.
Temperature: +1°C to +3°C (34°F to 37°F)
Temperature: -2°C to +2°C (28°F to 36°F)
Temperature: -5°C to -1°C (23°F to 30°F)
Temperature: -10°C to -4°C (14°F to 25°F)
1. Make sure that the grip zone has been properly prepared and cleaned.
2. Choose a base wax according to the weather and apply according to the instructions.
3. Rub a layer of grip wax appropriate for the conditions and smooth it out with a cork. Take outside the waxed skis and the grip wax you are going to use to cool down.
4. Rub outside as many thin layers of grip wax as needed. Smooth each layer with a cork.
The basic number of layers is 3, which gives enough durability for approximately 10 kilometres. Every extra layer after increases your skiing distance about 10 kilometres.
How to Apply Kick Wax