- The Tar is Start's pine tar kick wax line.
- Works best in new and fine grain snow.
- The tar is water repellent and helps to minimize icing.
- Suitable for recreational use in all snow conditions.
- 45g stick.
Temperature: 0°C to +2°C (32°F to 36°F)
Temperature: -0.5°C to +0.5°C (31°F to 33°F)
Temperature: -3°C to 0°C (27°F to 32°F)
Temperature: -7°C to -2°C (19°F to 28°F)
Temperature: -12°C to -7°C (10°F to 19°F)
Temperature: -30°C to -10°C (-22°F to 14°F)
1. Make sure that the grip zone has been properly prepared and cleaned.
2. Choose a base wax according to the weather and apply according to the instructions.
3. Rub a layer of grip wax appropriate for the conditions and smooth it out with a cork. Take outside the waxed skis and the grip wax you are going to use to cool down.
4. Rub outside as many thin layers of grip wax as needed. Smooth each layer with a cork.
Basic number of layers is 3, along with you can ski approximately 10 kilometres. Every extra layer increases 10 kilometres more ability to ski.
Start Kick Wax Application Guide