- Developed with input from the world's top competition riders including Vincent Hermance.
- Designed to be as light as possible without sacrificing stability or flat protection.
- Tire of choice for many competition riders around the world.
- Kevlar bead keeps weight to a minimum.
- Constructed using the soft Stiky rubber compound.
- Low profile tread pattern that reduces weight while still providing good grip.
- Try-All's unique tread pattern sheds mud well and excels in all riding conditions.
- Available 26" x 2.0".
|Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|