Swix Kick Wax
- Swix's popular "V" line of hard kick waxes. - Good wax for recreational skiing, training, and racing at a reasonable price. - 45g stick. V20 Green New snow:-15°C to -8°C (5°F to 18°F) Old transformed snow: -18°C to -10°C (0°F to 14°F) The well known cold snow wax, used for more than fifty years! V30 Blue New snow: -10°C to -2°C (14°F to 28°F) Old transformed snow: -15°C to -5°C (5°F to 23°F) Another truly classic Swix wax. To be used on moderate cold snow when skiing is at its best. V40 Blue Extra New snow: -7°C to -1°C (19°F to 30°F) Old transformed snow:-10°C to -3°C (14°F to 27°F) When this stuff is on, even the most die-hard skaters have got to put on classic skis! It doesn't get any better. V45 Violet Special New snow: -3°C to 0°C (27°F to 32°F) Old transformed snow: -6°C to -2°C (21°F to 28°F) Also a very frequently used wax, both in racing and touring. When Blue Extra becomes somewhat slippery, a thin layer of Violet Special is probably the right wax. V50 Violet New snow: 0°C (32°F) Old transformed snow: -3°C to -1°C (27°F to 30°F) To be used when the snow is transitioning from cold to wet, around freezing. V55 Red Special New snow: 0°C to +1°C (32°F to 34°F) Old transformed snow: -2°C to 0°C (28°F to 32°F) For moist new snow up to +1°C (34°F) and down to -2°C (28°F) in older more transformed granular snow. V60 Red/Silver New snow: 0°C to +3°C (32°F to 38°F) Old transformed snow: -1°C to +1°C (30°F to 34°F) For warm wet snow. Can be used down to -1°C (30°F) in older more transformed granular snow. Apply thicker the warmer it is to secure grip.
$15.00 $21.00 29% Off
- Swix KR klisters are grip in a tube! - 55g tube. KR20 Green Base -25°C to -3°C (-13°F to 27°F) To be used as a first layer as a binder for other klisters or hardwaxes in very abrasive conditions. Can also be used alone for icy conditions at very cold temperatures. KR30 Blue -15°C to 0°C (5°F to 32°F) A bit more versatile than the green klister. Blue does double duty as a binder or by itself when you can see your reflection in the ice, er, snow. KR35 Violet Special -4°C to +1°C (25°F to 34°F). For wet to frozen corn snow. KR40 Violet/Blue -7°C to +2°C (19°F to 36°F). A tough klister for old granular, coarse snow. To be used alone or as base klister for VR45/VR50. KR50 Violet Flexi -4°C to +3°C (25°F to 37°F). Very adaptable, works on both sides of freezing. Ideally it is best on the cold side of freezing, but also when conditions are changeable and mixed with fine grained snow. KR60 Red Vario 0°C to 5°C (32°F to 41°F). For medium wet snow on the warm side of freezing. KR70 Orange/Aqua 2°C to 12°C (36°F to 52°F). Wet-snow klister used when the snow is slushy and has a high water content and the air temperature is well above freezing.
- Swix KX klisters are grip in a tube! - Heat the tube slightly for easier application. - By “edging” the waxing iron you get a controlled equal distribution of the klister. - Scraper included. - 55g tube. KX20 Green Base Base klister for cold and warm conditions. To be used as the first layer for better adhesion of other klisters to the base. High wear resistance on ice and hard coarse snow. Always apply indoors with a waxing iron at 110°C (230°F). KX30 Blue -12°C to 0°C (10°F to 32°F) For coarse snow/hard tracks and icy conditions. Excellent on hard packed coarse cold snow, but can also be an alternative to KX20 as base klister. It is easier to apply than KX20. In racing KX30 is often used as the “in between” klister on top of KX20, but rarely used as the last layer due to the preparation of the tracks. Great skiing on cold mornings after it has been wet the day before. KX35 Violet Special -4°C to +1°C (25°F to 34°F). Excellent klister on transformed cold coarse corn snow that is starting to get wet. Works well as a midlayer klister applied on base klister to keep the top layer klister from sliding back into the glide zone. KX40S Silver -4°C to +2°C (25°F to 36°F). Developed for transformed and fine grained snow. Very good when warmer than 0°C on relatively fine grained snow. The klister that goes the farthest into dry snow without icing! KX45 Violet -2°C to +4°C (28°F to 39°F). Great all around klister. For wet coarse snow as well as frozen corn snow. KX65 Red +1°C to +5°C (34°F to 41°F). For wet and moist coarse corn snow. KX75 Red Extra +2°C to 15°C (36°F to 59°F). Wet snow klister. Used when the snow has a high water content such as slush, and the air temperature is well above freezing. A good late spring klister.
- Kick wax binders are recommended for long races and abrasive snow conditions. - Used as a base for condition-specific kick wax. - Rub on and iron in, then cork smooth. - 45g stick. VG30 Temperature: -20°C to +1°C (-4°F to 30°F) Ideal for new and newly transformed, fine grain snow. VG35 Temperature: -22°C -1°C (-8°F to 30°F) For cold transformed (granular) snow where wear on the wax will be high.
- Swix Quick Klisters are a great option for touring skiers searching for fast and convenient wax with reliable kick performance. - Ideal for applying when you need more wax on the trail. - Quick and easy application: push the applicator against the base in the kick zone and rub out. - 150ml/5 fl. oz. K65 Universal -5ºC to +10ºC (23ºF to 50ºF) K70 Red 0°C to +15°C (32°F to 59°F) For very wet granular snow
- Universal klister from Swix for recreational and racing skiers. - Supplied with scraper. - 55g tube. K21S Universal Silver -5°C to +3°C (23°F to 37°F). A very flexible klister that works on both sides of freezing when conditions are changing between coarse and transformed moist to wet fine grained snow. Performs better on finer snow than K22 VM. K22 Universal VM -3°C to +10°C (27°F to 50°F) A very popular and flexible klister for coarse, granular snow changing from wet to crust. Improved flexibility on fine-grained moist snow, without icing up. Improved grip on wet, coarse-grained snow. To be applied as the final layer of klister.
- Swix's VP Pro hard kick-waxes are formulated for top performance. - Excellent kick and glide properties are great for racing or training. - Apply each layer thin, then smooth the surface with a synthetic cork. - Fluoro free. - 45g stick. VP30 Light Blue New snow: -16ºC to -8ºC (3ºF to 18ºF). Old transformed snow: -20ºC to -12ºC (-4ºF to 10ºF). Designed for cold to extremely cold conditions. VP40 Blue New snow: -10°C to -4°C (14°F to 25°F). Old transformed snow: -14°C to -5°C (7°F to 23°F). Designed for dry and cold winter conditions. A safe choice for normal midwinter inland conditions. VP45 Blue/Violet New snow: -5°C to -1°C (23°F to 30°F). Old transformed snow: -8°C to -3°C (18°F to 27°F). For normal winter temperatures below freezing. VP50 Light Violet New snow: -3°C to 0°C (27°F to 32°F). Old transformed snow: -6°C to -1°C (21°F to 30°F). For conditions a few degrees below the freezing point. VP55 Violet New snow: -2°C to +1°C (28°F to 34°F). Old transformed snow: -3°C to 0°C (27°F to 32°F). Designed for moist, and new or new fallen snow around zero. Can also be used on older snow just below the freezing point without sacrificing glide. VP60 Violet/Red New snow: -1°C to +2°C (30°F to 36°F). Old transformed snow: -4°C to -1°C (25°F to 30°F). Works very well in moist new snow and shiny tracks. Will also work on older, slightly transformed snow some degrees below the freezing point. VP65 Black/Red New snow: 0°C to +2°C (32°F to 36°F). VP70 Yellow New snow: 0ºC to +3ºC (32ºF to 38ºF). Old transformed snow: -1ºC to +2ºC (30ºF to 36ºF). Designed for moist and beginning wet, new snow. Can also be used in moderate transformed snow until just below the freezing point.
- Swix's VR hard kick-waxes are fluorinated for top performance. - Excellent kick and glide properties are great for racing or training. - 45g stick. VR30 Light Blue New snow: -20ºC to -7ºC (-4ºF to 19ºF). Old transformed snow: -30ºC to -10ºC (-22ºF to 14ºF). Designed for cold to extremely cold conditions. VR40 Blue New snow: -8°C to -2°C (18°F to 28°F). Old transformed snow: -12°C to -4°C (10°F to 25°F). For normal, subfreezing temperatures. VR45 Light Violet New snow: -2°C to 0°C (28°F to 32°F). Old transformed snow: -8°C to -2°C (18°F to 28°F). A flexible wax for temperatures around freezing and colder. VR50 Violet New snow:0°C to +1°C (32°F to 34°F). Old transformed snow: -4°C to 0°C (25°F to 32°F). Designed for moist to dry snow around freezing. When used below freezing, high humidity is required. VR55N Violet New snow: 0°C to +2°C (32°F to 36°F). Old transformed snow: -3°C to 0°C (27°F to 32°F). For slightly moist new snow around freezing and for older transformed snow below freezing. VR60 Silver New snow: 0°C to +2°C (32°F to 36°F). Old transformed snow: -2°C to +1°C (28°F to 34°F). Designed for wet snow with little water content. When used below freezing high humidity is required. VR62 Red/Yellow New snow: 0°C to +3°C (32°F to 38°F). Old transformed snow: -2°C to +1°C (28°F to 34°F). For moist and fine grained snow. VR65 Red/Yellow/Silver New snow: 0ºC to +3ºC (32ºF to 38ºF). Old transformed snow: -1ºC to +1ºC (30ºF to 34ºF). Excellent wax on fresh slightly wet to moist snow. Can be used below freezing in high humidity on old fine-grained snow. VR70 Red New snow: +1°C to +3°C (34°F to 38°F). Old transformed snow: 0°C to +2°C (32°F to 36°F). For wet and moist new snow. Works also on wet transformed snow down to freezing. Apply thicker if very wet. When you are hopelessly holding onto the idea that you don't need klister, try this stuff. VR75 Yellow New fallen snow:+2°C to +5°C (36°F to 41°F). For wet snow, glazy tracks. Must be applied evenly. For use in tracks only.
- Swix Nero universal klister. - Handles changing snow conditions very well and has great anti-icing properties. - Collects significantly less dirt from the snow than traditional klisters. - Provides a secure kick over longer time than traditional klisters, due to its special formulation. - Great for training and competition. KN33: -7°C to 1°C KN44: -3°C to 5°C
- High performance kick wax with high fluor content from Swix. - Designed for World Cup racing, it provides grip with minimal drag. - Can be used with new and old snow. - Excellent in high humidity. - Also helps prevent icing. - Ideal performance when used as a top layer of kick wax. - 45g stick. VX43 New snow: -2°C to 0°C (28°F to 32°F) Old snow: -8°C to -2°C (18°F to 28°F) VX53 New snow: 0°C to +1°C (32°F to 34°F) Old snow: -3°C to 0°C (27°F to 32°F) VX63 New snow: 0°C to +2°C (32°F to 36°F) Old snow: -4°C to 0°C (25°F to 32°F)
Page 1 of 1