- Show More Sizes
- Show Fewer Sizes
Waxing Tools & Accessories
$30.00 $50.00 40% Off
- Structure rollers from Swix for older T403 structure tools. - They do not have bearings on them like the T423. - Sold individually.
- Structure rollers from Swix for the T423 structure tool. - Bearings included. - Sold individually.
- Performance digital wax iron developed both for nordic, alpine and snowboard use. - Ergonomic handle and a convenient temperature adjustment wheel. - Digital temperature display for easy, accurate readings. - Thick metal plate ensures stable, even heating. - Features thick film type heating element that allows the wax iron to heat up fast and evenly, and maintain a more constant temperature. - Temperature adjustment from 80°C to 180°C. - Output: 1000 W.
- This lightweight, steel frame design table from Swix. - Portable and easy to travel with . - One leg is height adjustable for uneven floors. - Red steel frame with black laminate top. - Top dimensions: 120 x 35 x 84-89cm (47 x 14 x 33-35in)
- Quality wax profile from Swix. - Suitable for both classic and skate skis. - Made from aluminum and plastic so it is light and easy to adjust. - Same profile in front and back for use both ways. - Fits skis from 150cm to 210cm. - Compatible with Swix T0079-1 legs or T0790-K clamps.
- The T77 Iron is a good value iron that works well for both alpine and nordic skis. - Ergonomic body for easy use. - Wide metal plate that suits both alpine, snowboard and nordic. - Angled at one side to make it easier to keep a constant speed when melting the wax. - Thick metal plate ensures a stable heating. - Plate dimensions: 100 x 160mm. - 110 Volt, 800 Watt.
- The Swix Travel Profile Kit can be easily put in your travel wax box for those races away from home. - Three piece aluminum profile is light and easy to transport. - Sets up very quickly and hassle free. - Securely affixes to almost any wax bench. - Binding pin attachment is wider (60mm) than the original T00785 to accommodate wider backcountry bindings.
- Folding legs for Swix nordic waxing profiles. - Fits Swix T0793, T0794 and T0769 profiles. - Now with two stabilizer arms and stronger legs. - Tool free attachment and detachment. - Folding for easy transport and storage. - Sold as pair.
- This little holder from Swix is what you clip your binding to in a profile. - 75mm of vertical adjustment. - Fits Swix T793-2 and T0768-2 profiles.
- The Swix T793-2 is a lightweight aluminum nordic waxing profile. - Provides good stability and nearly full-length support for tuning and waxing XC classic, skating and touring skis. - Used in the Webskis waxing workshop! - The tip and tail supports easily slide along a fixed aluminum rail to accommodate skis from 140cm to 210cm. - Included midpoint clamp snaps into the binding (same dimensions as a boot bar) and slides along a track to the desired location. - Profile can be clamped to a bench or waxing table using the Swix T790-K Clamps.
$30.00 - $60.00
- Ideal as a second brush on fluorinated waxes. - Brush 5 to 10 strokes. - Available in rectangular or oval (with strap).
$32.00 - $45.00
- Fine, soft brass bristle brush from Solda. - Use for freshening bases before waxing. - Also a good first brush for cold waxes on a ski with a fine grind. - Make 2-3 passes with the brass brush after scraping all cold/hard waxes, then continue with nylon or nylon/horsehair and finish with horsehair brush. - Oval brush has an outer ring of nylon bristles. - Available in rectangular or oval (with strap).
$56.00 - $58.00
- Fine, soft brass bristle roto brush from Solda. - Use for freshening bases with fine grind before waxing. - Also for the first brushing of cold waxes after scraping cold bases that have a fine structure. - Available in 100mm and 120mm lengths.
- One of our favorite brushes in the Solda line. - Use this for cold application and polishing fluorocarbon top coat waxes. - Work back and forth with medium hard strokes to create friction and force fluorocarbon powders or block applied waxes into the bases. - Natural cork working surface. - Curved sides for a comfortable grip.
$37.00 - $40.00
- High quality cork roller from Solda. - No seams for smooth operation and polishing. - Great for fluorocarbon application. - We use this after ironing powders, after rubbing on fluoro blocks or after spray-on fluoros have dried. - Available in 100mm and 120mm lengths.
- Soft felt brush from Solda. - Curved sides for a comfortable grip. - Use this brush for polishing fluorocarbons after corking for the fastest skis possible!
$50.00 - $52.00
- This brush is for the final touches on most wax jobs. - Soft felt will remove the last of the excess wax and leave a beautiful, polished finish behind. - Available in 100mm and 120mm lengths.
- Special remover for fluorinated ski waxes. - A gentler cleaner than citrus solvent. - Designed to remove dirt while leaving fluoro wax intact. - 75ml bottle with applicator sponge.
- What the Italians use to get the sticky klister wax residue off of their hands. - This stuff is amazing, a little goes a long way and it really works. - Comes in a 75ml tube.
$35.00 - $50.00
- Fine, natural fiber hard horsehair roto brush from Solda. - This brush works best with colder, harder waxes or performance waxes that have a hardener added to them. - Neutral electro/static charge. - Available in 100mm and 120mm lengths.
- Hard nylon hand brush from Solda. - Hard brush bristles made from durable synthetic nylon fibers. - Ideal for harder, colder waxes than standard nylon brushes.
$30.00 - $38.00
- Designed for the final brushing for cold waxes and all fluorinated waxes. - Soft horsehair bristles gently expose the base structure. - Oval brush features a strap to help control the tool and produce a glossy finish and fast skis. - Can also be used for brushing out cold waxes on fine structures if you don’t have a fine brass brush. - We always use this to finish our race day wax fluorocarbon top coat. - Fine, natural fibers with neutral electrostatic charge. - Available in a standard hand brush and large oval brush w/strap.
$42.00 - $44.00
- Fine, natural fiber roto brush from Solda. - Use this brush as the final polish brush for any waxes. - We use this brush to finish our race day fluorocarbon top coats. - Neutral electro/static charge. - Available in 100mm and 120mm lengths.
- Flexible steel scraper from Solda. - Ideal for base peeling or removal of base repair material. - It is important to keep it sharp and to use with care. Improper use of a steel scraper can damage ski bases. - Handy hanging hole.
$25.00 - $34.00
- Classic nylon hand brush from Solda. - For many skiers this could be your only brush. - Use this brush to remove waxes from most base grinds after scraping. - Will not damage structures. - Medium brush bristles made from durable synthetic nylon fibers.
- A slightly stiffer brush than the standard nylon. - A combination of stiff nylon and soft horsehair bristles. - Use this after scraping for removing warm waxes from coarse base structures. - If you are looking to own just one brush and live in a climate where you have lots of medium to warm snow, this could be the choice.
$37.00 - $38.00
- Synthetic nylon bristle roto brush from Solda. - Available in 100mm and 120mm sizes.
$55.00 - $60.00
- Solda roto brush handles let you speed up the waxing process. - Allow for faster waxing of skis than hand brushes. - Made for use with a variable speed hand drill. - Bearing-based spindle gives smooth operation and improved durability. - Designed for use with 120mm brushes. - These can also be used with 100mm brushes by cutting a small, 20mm spacer from a piece of PVC pipe and putting it on the the spindle next to the handle.
- Classic plexi scraper from Solda. - 4mm thick plexi-glass is durable and excellent for removing wax from bases.
- Soft nylon hand brush from Solda. - Soft brush bristles made from durable synthetic nylon fibers. - Will not damage base structures.