26" Rear Rims
- Super lightweight 26" rear rim from Jitsie. - Constructed from high quality 6061 T6 aluminum for improved durability and brake performance. - Un-eyeletted design and single wall construction save weight. - 48mm width provides excellent stability and helps prevent tire roll. - Custom large parallelogram holes keep the weight to a minimum. - "H" shaped rim profile improves strength and stiffness of sidewalls. - Large sidewall area for maximum brake pad contact. - Available in 32 hole spoke drilling only. - Anodized black finish with Jitsie stickers around valve holes. Please Note: Due to the profile of these rims, the ridge near the spoke holes can make it difficult to fit a spoke wrench on standard length nipples. Because of this, we recommend lacing these rims with 14mm or 16mm long nipples.
- Durable yet light single wall rims from Trialtech. - Single wall profile reduces unneccessary weight. - Wide rim profile provides excellent stability at low tire pressures and reduces tire roll. - Square holes save weight over traditional circular ones. - Valve hole is drilled at the rim join to allow an additional hole to be machined opposite thereby further saving weight. - Suitable for both disc or rim brakes. - Rim brake users benefit from improved braking performance when ground due to the high grade aluminum used. - Available in 32h drilling only. - Classy gloss black or silver anodized finish with stylish Trialtech logos at the rim join/valve hole.
- Single wall rear rim from Crewkerz as found on their complete bikes. - Single wall profile reduces unnecessary weight. - Wide rim profile provides excellent stability at low tire pressures and reduces tire roll. - Unique asymmetrical holes save weight over traditional rim designs. - High grade aluminum improves brake performance when the rim is ground. - Offset spoke holes allow for a stiffer, stronger wheelbuild. - Available with anodized black finish in 32h drilling only.
- The lightweight Echo Single Wall rear rim uses a new single wall design. - Constructed from high quality 6061 T6 aluminum to improve durability and brake performance. - Un-eyeletted design and single wall construction save weight. - 45mm width provides stability and helps prevent tire roll. - Large holes drilled to minimize weight. - New rim profile features a small ridge at the edge of the rim to improve strength and stiffness of sidewalls. - Available in 32 hole spoke drilling only. - Anodized black or red finish.
- The Inspired Pro rim offers excellent strength and value. - Un-eyeletted construction saves over 50g when compared with eyeletted rims. - Un-drilled double wall construction is very stiff and strong, ideal for street riding. - 36mm wide profile gives good anti-roll performance even at low tire pressures. - Features a rim brake compatible sidewall. - Black anodized finish with laser etched Inspired logos. - 32h spoke drilling only.
- Lightweight 26" street trials rim from Inspired based off the Spank Spike rims. - Tested and developed with team riders Ali C, John Langlois and Leo Nobile. - Specially designed double wall section and high quality aluminum provide optimal strength and stiffness. - Un-eyeletted construction saves over 50g when compared with eyeletted rims. - 34mm wide profile gives good anti-roll performance even at low tire pressures. - Sleeved joint helps maintain concentricity and maximizes strength. - Available in satin black anodized finish with Inspired laser etched logos. - For use with disc brakes only. - 32h spoke drilling only.
- Designed completely from scratch by Trialtech to provide a new level of stiffness and rigidity in trials rims whilst maintaining the lowest possible weight. - Tested and developed in competition by World Champion Jack Carthy and on street by Joe Prattley. - Unique un-drilled double wall design gives unrivaled strength and stiffness compared to competitor’s single wall rims (up to 3 times more lateral stiffness!). - Custom butted center section adds strength around the spoke holes for improved durability. - 48mm wide profile provides excellent anti-roll performance even at low tire pressures. - Sleeved joint helps maintain concentricity and maximizes strength. - Available in sandblast black anodized finish with stylish Carthy Signature laser etched logos. - 32h spoke drilling only. - For use with rim or disc brakes.
Page 1 of 1