- High end aluminum fork from Crewkerz as found on their Jealousy bikes.
- Manufactured from 6061 T6 aluminum for great stiffness and strength.
- Tapered steerer with 1 1/8" upper and 1.5" lower provides increased front end strength and stiffness.
- Internally butted steerer ensures strength in key areas like the crown.
- Uses an integrated crown race that is designed to work with most sealed bearing 1.5" headsets (not compatible with Chris King headsets).
- Dedicated 4-bolt mounts spaced at 94mm feature integrated strengthening plates to help dissipate the forces put through the fork legs.
- Thru-axle design is much stiffer than traditional bolt-on forks/hubs.
- Fork dropouts are spaced at 100mm for use only with the Crewkerz 9mm thru-axle (sold separately).
- Anodized black finish with Crewkerz graphics.
- Suitable for 26" bikes with hydraulic rim brakes.
- Supplied with starnut installed.
Axle to Crown Length: 405mm
Steerer Length: 188mm