- Durable aluminum street trials fork developed by Czar for their Neuron bikes.
- 415mm length provides sufficient tire clearance to fit most 24" and 26" wheels/tires commonly used on street trials bikes.
- Short offset keeps the front wheel tucked in and helps with front wheel moves such as nose manuals and g-turns.
- 15mm thru-axle provides additional stiffness and wheel security compared to traditional bolt-on hubs.
- Compatible with Czar 15mm hubs as well as other 15mm thru-axle hubs.
- Thick, one-piece tapered steerer is both stiffer and stronger than non-tapered forks.
- Uses an integrated crown race that is designed to work with the Echo Integrated Headset and most other sealed bearing headsets (not compatible with Chris King or open bearing headsets).
- Internally threaded steerer and a CNC machined top cap that allows most models of front brake cable to be center-routed for barspins and tailwhips.
- CNC-machined Post Mount brake mount allows for easy alignment of the brake caliper.
- Supplied with thru-axle and threaded top cap.
- Available in matte black with Czar graphics.
Axle to Crown Length: 415mm
Steerer Length: 190mm