- Newly updated frame from Echo as found on their Mark 6 and Mark 6 Pro complete bikes.
- Features Echo's press-fit Spanish bottom bracket system which gives a longer bottom bracket life and increased strength.
- CNC machined horizontal dropouts spaced at 116mm give a large weld area for the chain and seat stays, providing added strength.
- Uses Echo's simple and lightweight integrated chain tensioners. Grub screws push against the axle and are tucked out of the way and won't get smashed like a traditional sprung tensioner.
- Now featuring a 1 1/8" - 1.5" tapered headtube for a stiffer, stronger front end.
- Holes machined out of headtube reduce weight.
- Uses Echo's Integrated Tapered Headset (sold separately) in which the bearings press directly into the frame, reducing weight and stack height.
- Top and down tube gussets at the head tube add stiffness and improve frame life.
- Redesigned 2-piece bashplate mounts directly to the bb shell, reducing stress on the downtube while saving weight.
- Features dedicated 4-bolt mounts spaced at 99mm.
- Available in an anodized black finish with laser-etched Echo graphics.
- Frame supplied with bashplate and steel spindle bottom bracket.
Please Note: The headtube cutout design may be different than pictured.
- Wheelbase: 1005mm (with 30mm offset fork)
- Chainstay Length: 350mm
- Bottom Bracket Rise: 80mm
- Head Tube Angle: 73.5°
- Head Tube Length: 112mm
- Reach: 620mm