- M6 Echo TR brake clamps for new Echo and Gu frames.
- Machined from 6061 T6 aluminum.
- Holes machined into the clamps save weight.
- Washerless design eliminates the need for plastic Magura cylinder washers, making brake set up a snap. When you clamp the cylinders down, your brake pads will already be set up squarely with the rim, assuming, of course, that the mounts on your frame or fork are square.
- Wider slots than standard TR clamps are designed specifically for the M6 bolts used on 2015 and newer GU and Echo Mark Ti frames, will not work with other frames.
- Anodized black finish with laser-etched logos on the top clamps.
- Includes M6 steel mounting bolts and washers.
- Sold as a pair (mounts for one brake).
Weight: 55g (including supplied mounting bolts)
Vertical Adjustment: 5mm