- The RCR Crown ski offers high performance without high price.
- Plus base model is ideal for a range conditions.
- A deeper and rougher structure created by a natural diamond makes the base unbeatably fast, especially in warm and damp conditions.
- Now featuring IFP mounting plate for Fischer's new Turnamic binding system.
- Pre-waxed with fluoride-content hot wax for best gliding properties and protection against dirt and oxidation.
- 812 camber race ski construction with long, dynamic wax pocket pattern for minimum wax loss through friction.
- Fischer's Precision Pairing System uses fully automatic dynamic measurements of a multitude of pairing criteria to ensure precise ski choice and optimized pairing.
- Fischer's Vario Crown uses single, double and gliding crown patterns for efficient power transfer and optimum gliding properties.
- Power Edge reinforced ski chassis ensures longer service life.
- Air Core Basalite Pro core uses volcanic basalt fibers for minimum weight and perfect flex characteristics regardless of temperature.
- Sidecut: 41-44-44.
Weight 197cm: 1190g
|Medium / 192|
|Medium / 197||9002972220296||N23817-197||FIS283381087|
|Medium / 202||9002972220302||N23817-202|
|Stiff / 197||9002972220388||N23917-197||FIS301184937|
|Stiff / 202||9002972220395||N23917-202||FIS306237692|
|Stiff / 207|