- Fischer's top of the line race classic ski!
- Unrivaled gliding properties thanks to Fischer's ground-breaking Cold Base Bonding technology which avoids the typical combination of heat and pressure when the base is added.
- Plus base model is ideal for conditions over -10°C.
- A deeper and rougher structure created by a natural diamond makes the base unbeatably fast, especially in warm and damp conditions.
- Now featuring IFP mounting plate for Fischer's new Turnamic binding system.
- Features a Carbon Pro tip and tail, which uses carbon laminates to reduce ski tip mass and thus swing weight.
- Pre-waxed with fluoride-content hot wax for best gliding properties and protection against dirt and oxidation.
- 812 camber race ski construction with long, dynamic wax pocket pattern for minimum wax loss through friction.
- Fischer's Precision Pairing System uses fully automatic dynamic measurements of a multitude of pairing criteria to ensure precise ski choice and optimized pairing.
- Multiaxial T300 1K carbon fiber construction in ski tip, ski tail and as laminate is extremely tough and lightweight.
- Air Core HM Carbon core is Fischer's lightest ski core.
- Sidecut: 41-44-44.
- Bindings NOT included.
Weight 197cm: 1030g
|Soft / 197||N08717-197|
|Soft / 202||9002972240195||N08117-202|
|Medium / 197||N08817-197|
|Medium / 202||9002972219528||N08817-202|
|Medium / 207||9002972219535||N08817-207||FIS396935637|