- Fischer's Twin Skin Race is a lightweight skin ski that offers performance at a reasonable price.
- Plus base model is ideal for a range of conditions.
- Two separate skin strips arranged in offset positions result in smooth and balanced gliding.
- Mohair skins ensure you can rely on the kick action, especially in hard or icy conditions.
- Teflon coating on the skins minimizes moisture absorption and subsequent icing.
- A deeper and rougher structure created by a natural diamond makes the base very fast, especially in warm and damp conditions.
- Features the NIS plate, compatible with Fischer's Xcelerator bindings as well as others. Salomon bindings can be mounted through the plate.
- Pre-waxed with fluoride-content hot wax for best gliding properties and protection against dirt and oxidation.
- Classic 812 camber ski construction features a long, dynamic wax pocket pattern that is ideal for cold conditions and dry wax conditions.
- Fischer's Precision Pairing System uses fully automatic dynamic measurements of a multitude of pairing criteria to ensure precise ski choice and optimized pairing.
- Air Core Basalite Pro core construction is extremely lightweight with highly stable sidewalls.
- Uses volcanic basalt fibers for minimum weight and perfect flex characteristics regardless of temperature.
- Sidecut: 41-44-44.
|Soft/Medium / 187||N26615-187||FIS31164783M|
|Soft/Medium / 197||N26615-197||FIS31510444M|
|Soft/Medium / 207||9002972111075||N26615-207||FIS31274725M|
|Medium/Stiff / 202||N26715-202||FIS32996872M|