- Hope's Pro 4 Trials/Singlespeed hub has become the rear hub of choice for many street trials riders the world over.
- Machined from forged 2014 T6 aluminum billet.
- 4-pawl ratchet mechanism gives 88 engagement points which ensures a quick, solid pedaling response.
- 6-speed steel cassette body (spacers included to convert to single speed) increases durability and makes it harder for cogs to dig into it under trials forces.
- 6 bolt International Standard disc mount.
- Sealed stainless steel cartridge bearings.
- 10mm steel axle bolts (fitted for 8mm allen key) and serrated washers included with bolt-on version.
- Conversions available for QR axles.
- Compatible with 135mm spaced frames.
- Not supplied with spacer lockring.
- Available in 32 hole spoke drillings in black.
- Sold in 135 x 10 bolt on and 135 x 12mm thru-axle versions.
- Available to special order in other configurations including 36 hole drilling and other colors, please contact us for time frame and further info.
Weight: 472g including supplied bolts and cassette spacers
Flange Diameters: 56mm
Center to Flanges: 32mm
|135 x 10mm Bolt-On||5056033410007||RHP432NTR||HOP32865693K|
|135 x 12mm Thru-Axle||5056033410014||RHP432NTR12||HOP44306511E|