- Top quality forks from Inspired as found on the Fourplay and Hex bikes.
- Exclusive design for the new generation of street riding.
- 7075 tapered and butted aluminum steerer tube helps minimize weight whilst increasing durability.
- Innovative crown area (developed on the top-of-the-range Skye forks) helps distribute stress in this critical area.
- Custom disc brake mount (at the International Standard position) is extra long to prevent cracking at the top where it joins the leg.
- Large diameter fork legs provide additional strength and stiffness.
- Unique CNC'd dropouts feature tapered interface for a bolt through 15mm axle (supplied with fork).
- Includes precision CNC machined, 7075 screw-in top-cap which allows the brake hose to be routed through the steerer.
- Fits 24" and 26" wheels.
- Disc mount only.
- Available in gloss powder coat black finish only.
Please Note: Although this fork fits 26" wheels, it does not have enough tire clearance to run the brake line through the steerer with most 26" tires.
Weight: 981g (including supplied topcap and axle)
Axle to Crown Length: 410mm
Steerer Length: 215mm