- Ultralight non-disc front hub from Jitsie!
- Developed and tested with 10-time World Champion Dani Comas.
- CNC-machined from high quality 7075 aluminum.
- Uses a custom designed, CNC machined shell that tapers from one end to the other to minimize weight.
- Sealed bearings protect against dirt and water and ensure smooth running.
- 100mm spacing to fit all modern forks.
- Hollow alloy axle keeps weight to a minimum.
- Supplied with steel bolts and lightweight alloy spacers.
- Designed and manufactured in Belgium as part of the Jitsie Race range.
- Available in anodized black or red with laser-etched Jitsie logos.
- 28h spoke drilling only
Weight: 70g (including supplied bolts and washers)
Flange Diameters: 28mm
Center to Flanges: 38mm