- High quality lightweight fork as found on Jitsie complete bikes.
- Developed and tested with Jitsie team riders Dani Comas and Alejandro Montalvo.
- Manufactured from aerospace 7006-T6 aluminum.
- 10mm CNC machined dropouts are compatible with nearly all trials hubs.
- CNC machined steerer tube is internally tapered to provide extra strength without adding unnecessary weight.
- 4-bolt version features CNC-machined brake mounts on the rear of the fork spaced at 85mm with extra long welds to increase durability.
- Disc version features a CNC-machined Post Mount.
- Ovalized fork blades give an excellent strength to weight ratio as well as a larger weld contact area at the crown.
- Black anodized finish with Jitsie graphics.
- Supplied without starnut. We recommend the Trialtech Large starnut.
Please Note: Fork may be supplied without graphics on the fork legs.
Axle to Crown Length: 375mm
Steerer Length: 185mm