- Tested and used by Jitsie team riders Nico Vallée and Rafa Tibau.
- Manufactured from aerospace grade 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Minimalistic design with focus on performance and durability.
- Uses a 120mm long CNC machined headtube designed for an internal headset.
- A large hole has been machined in the headtube to reduce weight.
- CNC machined 68mm threaded bottom bracket yoke is stiff and strong.
- Features dedicated 4-bolt rim brake mounts with a CNC machined integrated brake booster for optimal stiffness.
- Neat CNC-machined horizontal dropouts are spaced at 116mm and feature tensioner bolts to accept snail cams.
- Three brake line guides are located on the lower side of the top tube to keep the brake line in place and out of the way.
- Unique frame design allows for the Jitsie aftermarket seat to be used, giving the frame added versatility.
- Comes supplied with lightweight silicon seat tube plug.
- Sandblasted and anodized black finish with stylish Jitsie graphics.
Geometry: (measured with 400 x 35mm fork)
- Wheelbase: 1085mm
- Chainstay Length: 380mm
- Bottom Bracket Rise: 70mm
- Head Tube Angle: 71.5°
- Head Tube Length: 120mm
- Reach: 660mm
Frame Spacing: 116mm