- Jitsie's top of the line competition bike as ridden by Junior World Champion and World Cup winner Alejandro Montalvo.
- Aluminum Varial frame and fork with silver Race Replica finish.
- Spec'd with the same top quality Jitsie parts Alejandro uses for minimal weight and the highest performance.
- Jitsie's Race stem and carbon bar provide lightweight handling precision.
- Spec'd with top of the line Hope Trial Zone disc brakes with Jitsie Race rotors and Jitsie Race pads for ultimate braking confidence.
- Front rim brake model built with Jitsie Race lever, Magura HS33 cylinders, and Jitsie Race pads to keep the front end light and easy to maneuver for front wheel moves and hooks.
- Wheels built up around Jitsie Race hubs, butted spokes, alloy nipples, and Jitsie's lightweight single wall rims.
- Jitsie Reverz tires provide great grip in all conditions.
- Uses the same proven geometry as Jitsie's Varial bikes to provide optimum control, precision, and power to the rider.
- One of the lightest out of the box trials bikes on the market!
- Wheelbase: 1010mm
- Chainstay: 350mm
- BB Height: +80mm
- Head Angle: 71.5°
- Reach: 600mm
- Frame Spacing: 116mm
|Frame||Jitsie Varial Race 20" 1010 Wheelbase|
|Fork||Jitsie Varial 20" Alloy|
|Headset||Jitsie Integrated 1 1/8"|
|Stem||Jitsie Race, 150mm x 35°|
|Handlebar||Jitsie Carbon Riser 730mm x 110mm|
|Front Brake||Hope Trial Zone 160mm Disc/Jitsie Race Pads or Jitsie Race Lever/Magura HS33 Calipers/Jitsie Race Pads|
|Rear Brake||Hope Trial Zone 160mm Disc/Jitsie Race Pads|
|Cranks||Jitsie Forged ISIS, 165mm|
|Bottom Bracket||Jitsie ISIS, 123mm axle|
|Chain||KMC K810SL gold|
|Freewheel||Jitsie 108.9, 18t|
|Cog||Jitsie Titanium 12t|
|Tensioner||Jitsie Alloy Snail Cams red|
|Front Tire||Jitsie Reverz, 20 x 2.0"|
|Front Rim||Jitsie Single Wall 20", 28h|
|Front Hub||Jitsie Race Disc100 or HS100 red|
|Rear Tire||Jitsie Reverz, 19 x 2.6"|
|Rear Rim||Jitsie Single Wall 19", 32h|
|Rear Hub||Jitsie Race Disc116 red|
* Subject to change without notice.