- Sharing some of the same World Cup characteristics as its Redline cousins, the Nanosonic delivers lightweight and race-ready performance, now with the IntelliGrip® system.
- New IntelliGrip® waxless base system in the kick zone for versatile cross-country performance in a wide range of conditions.
- IntelliGrip® mohair-nylon blend gives the skin a progressive profile that mimics an actual wax pocket to greatly reduce drag.
- Classic high camber profile and Speed Tip Plus ensure smooth contact and easy glide.
- The NIS (Nordic Integrated System) plates allow for the quick and easy removal of NNN bindings as well as the ability to make micro adjustments on the trail to dial in your performance.
- PR 100X Core is a high-performance Rohacell foam core that was developed for extreme strength-to-weight applications in aeronautics that helps provide dampening properties and adds strength and stiffness to the ski without extra weight.
- Features Triaxial Braiding Construction which interlocks strands of fiberglass and carbon fiber around the entire core. This unique method produces excellent torsional rigidity and strength while maintaining a lively feel and light-weight.
- P190 base is a race ready base that is versatile in a variety of conditions.
- Speed Tip offers the perfect splay needed to elongate the ski’s pressure zone, ideal for colder snow conditions.
- Sidecut: 44-42-44mm
- Weight: 1000gr/190cm (pair)