- High quality, tough 135mm rear disc hub from Trialtech.
- 135mm spacing, to fit the majority of modern street and stock trials frames.
- International standard 6-Bolt disc fitting.
- Threaded (1.37" x 24 tpi) section ready to fit a freewheel or fixed sprocket.
- Fully sealed cartridge bearings keep out all the mud and water and offer silky smooth running no matter what conditions you ride in.
- Oversized 10mm top quality steel axle bolts ensure the hub stays tight and maximize strength.
- Steel serrated axle ends for superior wheel security.
- CNC machined aluminum shell.
- Super strong Cr-moly axle makes this one of the most durable rear hubs available.
- 32h drilling.
- Available in anodized Gloss Black only.
Weight: 422g (including bolts and washers)
Flange Diameter: 58mm
Center to Flanges: 34mm
Spoke Drilling: 32h