- Lightweight, 20" competition style fork from Trialtech.
- Used and tested by Trialtech team riders Dominik Oswald and Vašek Kolár.
- Meticulous design and manufacturing make them one of the best-quality forks available, light enough for competition use but durable enough for general trials riding.
- Custom externally tapered and internally butted fork blades reduce weight and improve durability.
- Super strong, butted 7075 aluminum steerer tube.
- Compact, forged dropouts look good and help to minimize weight.
- Custom disc brake mount and extended weld path help to prevent cracking at the top where it joins the leg.
- 4-Bolt mounts (93mm spacing) are smooth welded onto the legs to reduce stress build up and failures found with other forks.
- Axle offset has been reduced to 30mm (compared to the sport forks' 40-45mm of offset) for more responsive handling.
- Super tough, shot blast, black anodized finish with stylish Trialtech logos on the lower leg.
- Available in IS Disc Only or 4-Bolt Only braking options.
Please Note: Trialtech forks use MTB/road standard 9mm dropouts, which are not compatible with Echo hubs (which use 10mm axles).
Weight 4-Bolt: 662g
Weight Disc: 673g
Axle to Crown Length: 365mm
Steerer Length: 200mm