- Replacement "Spanish Style" press-fit bottom bracket from Trialtech.
- ISIS bottom bracket to fit frames with Spanish style BB shells (Echo, GU etc.).
- High quality manufacturing with excellent tolerances and finishing quality.
- Custom machined, lightweight M15 cromoly steel axle keeps weight down.
- 132mm axle length is 8mm longer than Echo press fit bottom brackets, which gives additional clearance for certain crank/frame combinations with low clearance.
- 6061 aluminum 'Top Hat' axle spacers maintain correct bearing preload and crank fitment.
- Orientation of 'Top Hat' spacers can be changed to work with standard screw-on freewheel cranks or the Echo splined freewheel system.
- Includes M15 steel crank bolts.
Please note: When fitting axle spacers, the wide end must face inwards towards the frame when using standard screw-on freewheel and outwards when using the Echo splined freewheel system. Incorrect fitting of the spacers will void the warranty.
Spindle Width: 132mm
Weight: 305g (including bolts)