- Vauhti Pure One waxes are economical liquid glide waxes that do not contain fluorocarbons.
- Offers good gliding properties without using harmful fluorocarbon ingredients.
- Formulated from ingredients used in the racing parafins and high-quality solvents to give good performance and durability.
- Available in Wet, Mid, and Cold to suit a variety of temperatures and all snow conditions.
- LD (Long Distance) is formulated to give the best durability for longer distances.
- Quick and easy to use, no ironing required.
- Simply apply with the sponge applicator, allow to dry at room temperature for at least 15 minutes, and brush out.
- Available in 80ml bottle with applicator sponge.
Pure One Wet
Temperature: -1°C to +10°C (30°F to 50°F)
For warm, wet conditions and damp snow.
Pure One Mid
Temperature: -4°C to +2°C (25°F to 36°F)
Great on new and damp snow.
Pure One Cold
Temperature: -20°C to -2°C (-4°F to 28°F)
Suitable in cold winter conditions.
Pure One LD
Temperature: -10°C to +5°C (14°F to 41°F)
For a wide temperature range and variable conditions over long distances.
Due to this item's special shipping requirements, an additional shipping fee will be applied at checkout.
|Pure One Wet||6419696090969||POW80||VAU34983389L|
|Pure One Mid||6419696090976||POM80||VAU34873530L|
|Pure One Cold||6419696090983||POC80||VAU35919336L|
|Pure One LD||6419696090990||POLDR80||VAU34353920L|