- The Zoo 26" frame incorporates several design elements from previous Zoo! frames such as the Pitbull and Piranha.
- Heavy duty design is durable and stiff.
- Drilled out gussets on the top and downtubes at the headtube for increased strength.
- CNC machined bottom bracket yoke.
- Features Echo's press-fit Spanish bottom bracket system which gives a longer bottom bracket life and increased strength.
- CNC machined horizontal dropouts spaced at 135mm give a large weld area for the chain and seat stays, providing added strength.
- Uses Echo's simple and lightweight integrated chain tensioners. Grub screws push against the axle and are tucked out of the way and won't get smashed like a traditional tensioner.
- CNC'd side plates between the seatstays and seat tube/top tube add stiffness.
- Large, oval cutout in the headtube to save weight.
- Standard 1 1/8" headtube.
- Dedicated 4-Bolt brake mounts spaced at 99mm.
- Finished off nicely with a silver/black fade anodised finish with clean, laser etched ZOO! logos.
- Wheelbase: 1085mm
- Chainstay Length: 380mm
- Bottom Bracket Rise: 50mm
- Head Tube Angle: 72°
- Head Tube Length: 100mm
- Reach: 670mm