Write a Review
$2.75 $5.50 50% Off
- Super thick, durable rim strips from MOE. - Constructed from thick, durable plastic. - Considerably wider and more heavy duty than other trials rim strips, making them ideal for rims with sharp edges or if you're having problems with the tube poking through. - Valve hole is large enough to accommodate both presta and schrader valves. - All sizes are 40mm wide. Please Note: Due to its width, the 26" rim strip may have to be cut down to fit some front rims.
$5.00 $10.00 50% Off
- Break a derailleur hanger on your Echo frame? These are what you need. - Compatible with all vertical dropout 2005-2010 Echo, Zoo!, Adamant, Czar, and GU frames. - Supplied with mounting bolt.
$5.00 $10.00 50% Off
- Replacement lockring for older Echo splined hubs. - CNC'd from high quality 7075 aluminum. - Perfect if your lockring on your Echo hub becomes broken or stripped. - Fits only pre-2016 Echo, Zoo!, GU, Adamant splined hubs, will NOT work with standard hubs or 2016 and newer Echo splined hubs. - Available in anodized black or silver.
$5.00 $10.00 50% Off
- Spare hangers to fit Koxx Level Boss frames. - Supplied without mounting bolt.
$5.00 $10.00 50% Off
- Replacement derailleur hangers for older Monty frames. - Hydra hanger includes mounting screws, hangers 1 and 2 include mounting bolts (not pictured).
$5.00 $10.00 50% Off
- Replacement derailleur hangers for Woodman frames. - Supplied with mounting bolt.
$5.00 $10.00 50% Off
- Replacement derailleur hangers for Zhi frames. - Supplied without mounting bolt.
$8.00 $14.00 43% Off
- Designed to fit between an SNS binding and the skate ski. - Creates 5mm of lift under the forefoot to improve edge control, enhance ski acceleration, and enable a longer glide. - Sold in standard width and 60mm width. - 60mm version provides additional stability and control through extra width from wings on the side at the expense of slightly more weight. - Sold as a pair.
$10.00 $15.00 33% Off
- Affordable pads for trials riders with v-brakes. - Made from a softer, grippier compound than standard mtb vee pads for increased braking power. - Supplied complete with mounting bolts and washers. - 5mm of pad material provides good wear life. - Sold as a pair (for one brake).
$10.00 $38.00 74% Off
- Replacement wheels for Swix and Pro-Ski S5e rollerskis. - 25mm wide and 100 mm tall. - Aluminum hub is bonded to a black rubber that provides good pavement grip and smooth skate ski action. - Tall wheel rolls over small foreign matter on the road surface better than smaller diameter wheels. - Available in slow, medium and fast. - Slow wheels are durable and good for training. - Medium wheels are a good balance of durability and speed. The S5e rollerskis are sold with medium speed wheels. - Fast wheels are great for racing or anyone looking for more speed with less effort. - Sold as a wheel only, does not include axle or bearings. - See the video link on this page for instructions on bearing removal and installation.
$10.00 $16.00 38% Off
- Start Grip Tape gives excellent grip for all conditions, eliminating the need to re-wax daily when conditions change. - There is no need for extra waxing tools or special waxing rooms when adjusting Grip Tape. - Includes everything that is needed for applying the tape. - For most skiers it lasts the whole season. - Contains 5m of tape, enough for 2-3 pair of skis. - Recommended temperature: -20°C to 5°C (-4° to 41°F)
$10.00 $15.00 33% Off
- Replacement threaded top cap for Trialtech forks. - Fits Trialtech Sport 20" and 26" forks. - CNC machined from 6061 Aluminum. - Available in anodized black only.
$15.00 - $23.00 $40.00 Up to 63% Off
- Splined cogs to fit pre-2016 Echo splined hubs. - Designed fit the drive shells on pre-2016 Echo splined hubs, not compatible with standard Shimano spline hubs or 2016 and newer Echo splined hubs. - Manufactured from high quality, durable ChroMo steel. - Wide base prevents cogs from digging into the driveshell - Offset design allows fine-tuning of the chainline by flipping over the cog. - Compatible with all 1/8" and 3/32" chains. Please Note: These may come in a black or silver finish.
$15.00 $23.00 35% Off
- Fluorinated fast kick wax from Rode. - Performs best in high humidity conditions. - Made in Italy. - 45g stick. FP32 Blue Super Temperature: -3°C to -1°C (27°F to 30°F) For new snow, fine-grained snow. Use this as a final layer for extra speed. FP36 Blue Special Temperature: -7°C to -3°C (19°F to 27°F) For new snow, fine-grained snow. FP46 Violet Special Temperature: -2°C to 0°C (28°F to 32°F) For new snow, fine-grained snow. FP52 Red Extra Temperature: 0°C to +2°C (32°F to 36°F) For new snow, fine-grained snow. When what you have on kicks well, but is a little draggy, use this as a last layer to speed things up.
$15.00 $21.00 29% Off
- Swix KR klisters are grip in a tube! - 55g tube. KR20 Green Base -25°C to -3°C (-13°F to 27°F) To be used as a first layer as a binder for other klisters or hardwaxes in very abrasive conditions. Can also be used alone for icy conditions at very cold temperatures. KR30 Blue -15°C to 0°C (5°F to 32°F) A bit more versatile than the green klister. Blue does double duty as a binder or by itself when you can see your reflection in the ice, er, snow. KR35 Violet Special -4°C to +1°C (25°F to 34°F). For wet to frozen corn snow. KR40 Violet/Blue -7°C to +2°C (19°F to 36°F). A tough klister for old granular, coarse snow. To be used alone or as base klister for VR45/VR50. KR50 Violet Flexi -4°C to +3°C (25°F to 37°F). Very adaptable, works on both sides of freezing. Ideally it is best on the cold side of freezing, but also when conditions are changeable and mixed with fine grained snow. KR60 Red Vario 0°C to 5°C (32°F to 41°F). For medium wet snow on the warm side of freezing. KR70 Orange/Aqua 2°C to 12°C (36°F to 52°F). Wet-snow klister used when the snow is slushy and has a high water content and the air temperature is well above freezing.
$16.00 $40.00 60% Off
- The Moe stem is a simple, strong and lightweight stem. - Welded from high quality aluminum. - 4-bolt bar clamp provides strong, even clamping force and allows for easy installation. - 120mm long with 20° of rise. - Compatible with 31.8mm handlebars. - Works best with frames with low to mid range bottom bracket rise (0-50mm) or for younger riders. - Anodized black only.
$20.00 $35.00 43% Off
- Bottom bracket cups for Racing Line BB30 cranksets. - Machined from high quality 7075 aluminum. - Sealed bearings run smoothly and help keep out dirt and grit. - 1.37" x 24tpi thread fits all threaded bottom bracket shells. - Compatible with Hollowtech 2 style bb tools. - Also compatible with Hashtagg and Try-All BB30 cranksets as well as others. - Available in anodized red. - Sold as a pair.
$20.00 $44.00 55% Off
- Start LF (Low Fluorinated) glide wax is a great training wax. - Suitable for all snow conditions when humidity is less than 55%. - Also works as a base glider for high fluorinated glide waxes. - 60g container. LF6 Purple -7°C to -2°C (20°F to 28°F) Iron Temp: 130°C (266°F) LF8 Blue -12°C to -7°C (10°F to 20°F) Iron Temp: 140°C (284°F) LF08 Green -30°C to -8°C (-22°F to -18°F) Iron Temp = 140°C (284°F)
$21.00 $32.00 34% Off
- A replacement 4-finger lever from Racing Line for 2005-2010 Magura HS33 brakes. - Longer lever provides more power over the standard 2-finger lever. - CNC'd from 6061 T6 aluminum. - 5mm pivot bolt hole fits 2005-2010 Magura HS33 levers, will not fit Racing Line levers. - Available in anodized red only. - TPA wheel and pin sold separately.
$25.00 $80.00 69% Off
- Replacement brake levers for Magura Louise disc brakes. - BAT models feature Magura's Bite Adjustment Technology, which allows the pad contact point to be adjusted. - All models come complete with lever body, lever blade, and shroud nut. - Ready to be installed, all you have to do is fit the brake line. - Available in silver Left Hand only.
$25.00 $32.00 22% Off
- Rode Fast klisters have the same kick quality as the traditional Rode Klisters but with superior glide, making them ideal for racing. - Fluorine content provides extra gliding properties. - They work especially well in moist conditions. FK30 Violet -3ºC to +1ºC (27ºF to 34ºF) For coarse grained transformed snow and crusty tracks. FK40 Rossa -2ºC to +4ºC (28ºF to 39ºF) For all wet, variable and crusty snow conditions. Tracks are in and out of the sun. FK52 Silver 0ºC to +5ºC (32ºF to 41ºF) For all wet snow. Think of this in rain with dirty snow. FK76 Multigrade -6ºC to +6ºC (21ºF to 43ºF) For all granular, wet and crusty conditions in variable temperatures.
$25.00 - $160.00 $52.00 - $160.00 52% Off
- High performance glide wax from Solda. - Webskis go-to wax on race day. - Ideal wax for conditions of high humidity. - F40 Carbon replaces the familiar F40 Top Race. - Carbon additive has been found to equal the old F40 in new and newly transformed snow and to exceed the older Top Race product in old, abrasive or dirty snow. - Available in 60g and 180g blocks. - Also available in 30g powder form, which can be quickly and easily mixed with additives. Yellow: -4ºC to +5ºC (25ºF to 41ºF) Ideal for transformed snow in warmer temperatures above and just below freezing. A great spring-like conditions wax. Orange: -9ºC to +2ºC (16ºF to 36ºF) Excels in older and transformed snow. This wax works very well on snow that has frozen overnight, but is warming up during the day. Red: -13ºC to 0ºC (9ºF to 32ºF) For new or non completely transformed snow in 30-60% humidity. Violet: -14ºC to -4ºC (7ºF to 25ºF) A great wax for new and old snow, medium to high humidity. Green: -24ºC to -13ºC (-11ºF to 9ºF) An excellent choice for colder temperatures.
$26.00 $35.00 26% Off
- Affordable 26" trials tire from Kenda. - Soft rubber compound gives good grip. - Aggressive block tread pattern grips well on obstacles. - Thick sidewalls help prevent pinch flats. - Wire bead. - 26 x 2.35".
$30.00 $35.00 14% Off
- The Jitsie Airtime 2 glove is a lightweight glove designed specifically for trials. - Lightweight glove with comfortable race fit. - Stitchless palm to prevent bunching and irritation and provide optimal control. - Soft moisture wicking fabric on thumb to wipe sweat. - Slim embossed cuff with minimal velcro closure tab keeps the gloves secure on your hand. - Silicon print on palm and fingertips keep glove in place while riding. - Additional reinforcement between the thumb and first finger, a high stress area that often wears out on non trials specific gloves.
$30.00 - $62.00 $30.00 - $70.00 14% Off
- Solda's F15 wax is their popular line of medium fluorinated glide wax. - Excellent balance of quality and price that makes it the go-to wax for many athletes and ski enthusiasts alike. - A great race wax choice on days of low to medium humidity and for training on those days you really want to feel fast. - Can be used alone or as a base for racing additives. - F15 line contains a lower percentage of Fluorine than F31, making it more economical. - Same temperature ranges as the F31 line. - 60g box comes with a free 12g sample of Solda F-31 wax. Yellow: -4ºC to +5ºC (25ºF to 41ºF) Ideal for transformed snow in warmer temperatures above and just below freezing. A great spring-like conditions wax. Pink: -9ºC to +2ºC (16ºF to 36ºF) We love this wax in new snow. Great for training on those new snow days that we all dream of. Orange: -9ºC to +2ºC (16ºF to 36ºF) Though Pink and Orange have the same temperature range, the Pink is for new snow, while the Orange excels in older and transformed snow. This wax works very well on snow that has frozen overnight, but is warming up during the day. Red: -13ºC to 0ºC (9ºF to 32ºF) For new or non completely transformed snow in 30-60% humidity. Violet: -14ºC to -4ºC (7ºF to 25ºF) A great wax for new and old snow, medium to high humidity. Green: -24ºC to -13ºC (-11ºF to 9ºF) An excellent choice for colder temperatures.
$36.00 - $60.00 $60.00 40% Off
Make Craft's Pro Zero baselayer your trusty companion on cooler rides and you won't be let down. Built-in air channels pull excess heat away from the body so you don't overheat. Meanwhile, the Pro Zero fabric wicks moisture, keeping you dry. Craft's Pro Zero is the perfect start to a great ride.
$42.00 - $96.75 $56.00 - $129.00 25% Off
- Developed by Solda for serious racers when speed is important. - F40 Top Race works great in high humidity conditions. - A great choice for new or newly transformed snow conditions and the humidity is over 60% - Available in 60g and 180g blocks. Yellow Temp: 41° to 28°F (+5° to -4°C) Humidity: 60-100% Red Temp: 8° to 33°F (-13° to 0°C) Humidity: 70-100% Green Temp: 7° to -13°F (-14° to -25°C) Humidity: 60-100%
$45.00 $65.00 31% Off
- Super high performance glide wax from Solda. - Ideal for high humidity (50-100%). - Available in 35g deoderant style stick for easy application. Yellow: Above -7°C (19°F) Red: -15°C to 0°C (5°F to 32°F)
$45.00 $70.00 36% Off
- Durable yet light single wall rims from Trialtech. - Single wall profile reduces unneccessary weight. - Wide rim profile provides excellent stability at low tire pressures and reduces tire roll. - Square holes save weight over traditional circular ones. - Valve hole is drilled at the rim join to allow an additional hole to be machined opposite thereby further saving weight. - Suitable for both disc or rim brakes. - Rim brake users benefit from improved braking performance when ground due to the high grade aluminum used. - Available in 32h drilling only. - Classy gloss black or silver anodized finish with stylish Trialtech logos at the rim join/valve hole.
$50.00 $80.00 38% Off
Hope's 2-piece rotors have a stainless steel braking surface riveted to an aluminium central carrier. As well as offering a significant weight saving, they also allow the rotors to expand or contract with changes in temperature. · CNC machined and laser cut in Barnoldswick, England · Lighter design · Allow for smoother braking
Page 1 of 3 Next page