$2.00 $5.00 60% Savings
- Adhesive tape with Solda logos. - Great for waxing classic skis, taping skis together for traveling, or just about anything else you need some tape for. - Available in paper or plastic.
$8.00 - $10.00 $14.00 - $18.00 Up To 44% Savings
- Designed to fit between an SNS binding and the skate ski. - Creates 5mm of lift under the forefoot to improve edge control, enhance ski acceleration, and enable a longer glide. - Sold in standard width and 60mm width. - 60mm version provides additional stability and control through extra width from wings on the side at the expense of slightly more weight. - Sold as a pair.
$8.00 $13.00 38% Savings
Spray-on liquid klister wax from Toko. - Easy spray-on application. - 70ml Silver For coarse grained and wet snow near 0ºC Orange For moist and coarse grained snow between 0ºC and -2ºC. Violet For coarse grained and icy snow between -6ºC and -18ºC
$10.00 - $25.00 $38.00 Up To 34% Savings
- Replacement wheels for Swix and Pro-Ski S5e rollerskis. - 25mm wide and 100 mm tall. - Aluminum hub is bonded to a black rubber that provides good pavement grip and smooth skate ski action. - Tall wheel rolls over small foreign matter on the road surface better than smaller diameter wheels. - Available in slow, medium and fast. - Slow wheels are durable and good for training. - Medium wheels are a good balance of durability and speed. The S5e rollerskis are sold with medium speed wheels. - Fast wheels are great for racing or anyone looking for more speed with less effort. - Sold as a wheel only, does not include axle or bearings. - See the video link on this page for instructions on bearing removal and installation.
$10.00 $16.00 38% Savings
Start Grip Tape gives excellent grip for all conditions, eliminating the need to re-wax daily when conditions change. There is no need for extra waxing tools or special waxing rooms when adjusting Grip Tape. The Start Grip tape box includes all that is needed for applying the tape. The box has 5m of tape and it is enough for 2-3 pair of skis. When using tape, the skis are always ready for skiing!
$10.00 $20.00 50% Savings
- An easy to apply fluorine paste that's excellent on humid and wet snow. - Can be used as a start accelerator or a waxing corrective for the second run, or on that day when you just don't have time to apply hot wax. - Supplied with a foam applicator. - Apply the paste to the base in a thin coat and let dry for 5 minutes. Follow this with polishing with a dry cloth or a cork. - Sold in 15g container.
$20.00 $20.00 - $44.00 55% Savings
- Start low fluorinated gliders are suitable for all snow conditions when humidity is less than 55%. - Also works as a base glider for high fluorinated glide waxes. - 60g container. LF06 Violet -3°...-8°C (27°...18°F) 0%...55% Humidity Iron Temp 120°C (248°F) LF8 Blue -7°...-12°C (20°...10°F) 0%...55% Humidity Iron Temp = 140°C (284°F) LF08 Green -8°...-30°C (18°...-22°F) 0%...55% Humidity Iron Temp = 140°C (284°F)
$25.00 - $160.00 $52.00 - $160.00 Up To 52% Savings
- High performance glide wax from Solda. - Ideal wax for conditions of high humidity. - F40 Carbon replaces the familiar F40 Top Race. - Carbon additive has been found to equal the old F40 in new and newly transformed snow and to exceed the older product in old, abrasive or dirty snow. - Available in Yellow, Orange, Red, Violet & Green. - Available in 60g and 180g blocks or 30g powder. Yellow Snow Temp: 28° to 34°F (-2° to +1°C) Air Temp: 41° to 28°F (+5° to -4°C) Relative Humidity: 60-100% Orange Snow Temp: 21° to 28°F (-6° to -2°C) Air Temp: 16° to 36°F (-9° to 2°C) Relative Humidity: 50-100% Red Snow Temp: 14° to 28°F (-3° to -10°C) Air Temp: 8° to 33°F (-13° to 0°C) Relative Humidity: 70-100% Violet Snow Temp: 18° to 10°F (-8° to -12°C) Air Temp: 14° to 7°F (-10° to -14°C) Relative Humidity: 60-100% Green Snow Temp: 10° to -4°F (-12° to -20°C) Air Temp: 7° to -13°F (-14° to -25°C) Relative Humidity: 60-100%
$25.00 $40.00 38% Savings
- This holder from Swix clamps your ski in a profile. - Perfect for if you are building your own profile, or already have one. - It will fit most Swix profiles and tables (profiles come with them). - Quick release lever quickly and easily clamps the ski to hold it for waxing.
$30.00 - $62.00 $30.00 - $70.00 Up To 11% Savings
- Solda F15 is a great race wax choice on days of low to medium humidity (40-70%) and for training on those days you really want to feel fast. - F15 line contains a lower percentage of Fluorine than F31, making it more economical. - Same temperature ranges as the F31 line. - 60g box comes with a free 12g sample of Solda F-31 wax. - 35g size comes in a deoderant style stick for easy application. Yellow: -1 to +1C, 30 to 34F Ideal for transformed snow in wamer temperatures above and just below freezing. Ideal in spring-like conditions. Pink: -6 to 0C, 21 to 32F We love this wax in new snow. Great for training on those new snow days that we all dream of. Orange: -6° to -1°C, 21° to 30°F Orange is the old snow complement to F31 Pink. Though these two waxes have similar temperature ranges, the Pink is for new snow, while the Orange excels in older and transformed snow. This wax works very well on snow that has frozen overnight, but is warming up during the day. Red: -10 to -2C, 14 to 27F For new or non completely transformed snow in 30-60% humidity Violet: -10 to -6C, 14 to 21F A great wax for new and old snow, medium to high humidity. Green: -20 to -11C, -4 to 14F An excellent choice for colder temperatures. Excels at fast speed at an economic price.
$30.00 $60.00 50% Savings
- Solda's Ski Oil requires no ironing, brushing or scraping. - Put a few drops of Ski Oil on the enclosed sponge and polish for 30-60 seconds. Let it dry for a few minutes then polish with a clean cloth and you are ready to go. - Can be applied to a wet ski base but applying to dry bases is recommended. - Applying Ski Oil in the evening for next day's skiing will increase the durability. - Also works great as a de-icing agent for the fish-scale pattern of waxless classic skis. - 75ml bottle treats approximately 30 pairs of skis. Green: Snow Temperature -25° to -5°C Yellow: Snow Temperature -4° to +1°C
$42.00 - $96.75 $56.00 - $129.00 Up To 25% Savings
- Developed by Solda for serious racers when speed is important. - F40 Top Race works great in high humidity conditions. - A great choice for new or newly transformed snow conditions and the humidity is over 60% - Available in 60g and 180g blocks. Yellow Snow Temp: 28° to 34°F (-2° to +1°C) Air Temp: 41° to 28°F (+5° to -4°C) Relative Humidity: 60-100% Red Snow Temp: 14° to 28°F (-3° to -10°C) Air Temp: 8° to 33°F (-13° to 0°C) Relative Humidity: 70-100% Green Snow Temp: 10° to -4°F (-12° to -20°C) Air Temp: 7° to -13°F (-14° to -25°C) Relative Humidity: 60-100%
$60.00 $90.00 33% Savings
A standard bumper system skate binding from Salomon Nordic System. This binding has been the standard for many years and it still works. The rubber flexor in front of the boot keeps the ski close to the foot. No moving parts to malfunction. It is the current binding used by many skiers for rollerskis. It will work with the Salomon S-Lab boots older than the 2010 RS17 models. Salomon is doing away with the old Profil, so if you are still on this system, you might want to stock up before you can't get anymore. Weight: 263 g / pair
$75.00 $250.00 70% Savings
These boots are specifically designed for summer training. The low cut classic boot allows air to circulate past your ankles. The nylon mesh material of the boot also allows hot feet to breath and transport moisture away from your foot. Pretty nice on a hot day. The red color lets everyone know you have chosen Alpina, the specialized summer boot for dedicated athletes.
$185.00 $245.00 24% Savings
N-line gliders are new technology nano fluorgliders. These special gliders are suitable for high humidity, and wet snow conditions. - For wet snow, can be used under powder,or on top of the powder. +10°...+1°C (50°...34°F) 75%...100% humidity
Page 1 of 1