Clothes for cross country skiing
Looking for the best gear for nordic season? Make sure you wear layers and find a good balance between warmth and breathability. We've got great hats, gloves, pants, and more so you can stay comfortable this winter.
- Classic knitted hat in a wool blend, perfect for both leisurewear and training sessions on cold days. - Half Lined w/polyester Rib Knit. - Supreme insulation values.
The unlined SWIFT HEADBAND is ideal for cool fall mornings and warm winter days. The double layer of our soft-touch performance fabric protects the ears and forehead from wind and cold as it wicks away sweat. The headband tapers at the back for a smooth fit under hair and over ears. ONE SIZE
- Perfect headband for all types of skiing activities. - Lightweight and flexible. - Water repellant. - Flat lock stitching for comfort. - Stretchy and breathable.
- The Bjorn Daehlie Symbol is a warmer racing mitt intended for training and competition in cold temperatures. - Tighter-fitted mitten with a wind and water-resistant fabric on the back of the hand. - Thinsulate padding combined with a heat reflective fabric keeps your hands warm. - Smooth sheepskin inside of the palm provides a good tactile grip. - Brushed Tricot liner is soft, comfortable and wicks away moisture quickly. - Soft terry cloth thumb. - Reinforcement between thumb and first finger for added durability. - Top of the wrist velcro cuff is easy to adjust and secure.
The VENTILATOR is Sauce's best-selling headband, suited to a wide range of temperatures. The Polartec® Power Dry® grid liner offers the best in moisture management and just-right warmth for high-intensity exercise. The 4-inch height provides ideal coverage from the elements and looks equally great on men and women! ONE SIZE
A short, close-fitting cross country glove with Ergo Grip construction to give extra pre-curved fingers, overlapped seams and minimal excess material in the palm area. Made of GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® Breeze and stretch polyester for great comfort. Red.
- Webskis neck gaiter for multi-functional neck and headwear. - Can be used as a neck gaitor, balaclava, headband, and more! - Made from 100% polyester microfiber. - Available in black or white.
- Warm racing tights from Bjorn Daehlie. - A great choice for high intensity training or racing in colder weather. - Made from a wool stretch fabric that actively regulates temperature. - The front section, down to the knees, is covered with a thin layer of wind and water resistant softshell material. - Mesh panels on the sides provide optimum mobility and a good fit. - A draw cord in the waist makes for easy adjustments. - Reflective details give increased visibility in the dark.
One of Hestra's warmer gloves for cross country skiing. With polyester lining and G-loft insulation for extra warmth. Neoprene cuff and stretch polyester in the palm. Machine washable.
This is a newer glove from Hestra. It features Gore-tex Infinium Windstopper lining, with micro check on the back hand and dry touch on the palm. The backhand is waterproof, windproof, and breathable. It features elastic at the palm and a lycra cuff at the wrist. Pique sewn palm. Fleece nose wipe. Machine washable.
The Swix Triac 3.0 SPPS glove is a pair of gloves that are developed for and by the most eager long-distance skiers. The SPPS system is a unique and very advanced carbon molded support system to prevent wrist fatigue and optimize pole grip support.
A cozy beanie for frosty winter mornings Acrylic outer layer is soft and warm when the mercury dips Polyester fleece lining keeps your ears nice and toasty Pom accent for a versatile winter look
The Swix Steady Junior Glove is the most affordable glove in the Swix range of cross country ski gloves. Minimalistic and clean looking. High quality microfiber suede and non-woven microfiber insulation instead of foam. A good no-compromise allrounder at a very affordable price. Dark Navy Blue.
Dæhlie Pants Ridge jr is a functional softshell pant for the young athlete
The FROSTY is a lightweight, 14-inch reversible neck tube with double-sided, smooth comfort. Wear it around your neck like a scarf for face coverage when needed, pulled up to cover your ears, folded into a headband, or formed to make a hat. ONE SIZE .
This addition to Sauce's line simplifies your decision-making process. The FLEECE N’ SWIFT TOQUE merges the best features of their two signature products: tassel toppers and fleece. Further simplified with a 'One Size Fits Most' cut. The bottom 4 inches are lined with Polartec® Power Stretch® fleece, while the rest is left unlined for just-right warmth. Topped off with a tassel! (some pictures show poms or no tassels.....but you get the idea) ONE SIZE (designed to fit 7 to 7½).
The Shield Split Mitt is part of Swix's System IV protection category, designed for cold weather and featuring water resistance and windproofing with a three layer twill membrane. The split mitt cut provides better dexterity than a conventional mitten, and for a more refined grip, while still snuggling fingers together for extra warmth. A split mitt also has less bulk between the fingers, putting less strain on the joints, making these an attractive alternative for anyone suffering from issues that are exacerbated by pushing the fingers apart, as an insulated glove tends to do. Swix uses Amara fabric on the palms, a fabric similar to Kevlar but with less slip for a better grip on poles and, happily, digital devices, because the fingertips have digitalized reinforcement so you can grab the phone and get the shot without having to yank your mitts off. Fully insulated with refined PrimaLoft® insulation, with terry wipes on the thumbs for discrete tidying, these are a cold weather mitt designed for the cross country skier out to enjoy the kick and glide, the winter runner, or a jog around the neighborhood with the dog. Lighter than alpine ski mittens, these have just the right amount of insulation and flexibility to keep you comfortable on the trail. Features: Fully insulated PrimaLoft® insulation Amara palms Reinforcments on palms Digitalized fingertips Terry wipes on thumbs Neoprene cuffs
Swix originally launched the Gunde ski hat in 1974 as a clever marketing strategy, with colored rings to match the hues of Swix's ski waxes. Today, Swix's wax line-up has expanded, but the Gunde beanie still sports the original tones and is now one of the most recognizable hats in the Nordic ski industry. Named after its biggest fan, six-time Olympic medalist cross-country skier, Gunde Svan, this Swix beanie is a crowd-pleaser.
Dæhlie Retro headband with wool blend provides protection before, after and during activity in cold conditions.
- Perfect hat for all types of skiing activities. - Good shape that is suitable for nearly all heads. - Lightweight and flexible. - Water repellant. - Flat lock stitching for comfort. - Stretchy and breathable.
- Warm junior glove from Bjorn Daehlie. - Fully insulated with brushed inside for comfort. - Reinforcement in palm to provide durability and protect against chafing. - Knitted cuff for a secure fit and extra comfort. - Reflective logos for added visibility. - Wind proof construction. - Terry cloth nose wipe. - Available in black.
Warmer ski hat with retro look. Fleece lining. 30% wool, 70% acrylic. One size.
Merging a classic ski beanie with a modern slouch look, the Swix Alfred hat has double-layer construction for added warmth and style.
Super lightweight hat for nordic skiing.
Glove Race Light is a thin, snug-fitting racing glove designed for competition and high-intensity training. An ultra lightweight glove with wind- and water-repellent 3-layer soft shell on the back of the glove. The synthetic leather in the palm of the glove is specially developed for gloves and is as breathable as leather. An elastic Polyknit cuff with elastic seams makes the gloves easy to put on, even when they are damp. Minimal seams to avoid unpleasant chafing. Nose wipe made from cozy fleece material. The ergonomic design with its shaped fingers makes this a great glove for anyone looking for that little bit extra. This is one of the top designs in a completely new generation of gloves from Dæhlie, developed to give skiers the best start to their ski session, whether involved in training or competition. Black/White
Here's another cool hat from Swix. Hopefully you can figure out which color matches with the picture.... Also available in matching headbands and neck warmers.
The lightweight SWIFT TOQUE (toque, rhymes with duke) is designed for aerobic activity (like nordic skiing), suitable in temperatures as low as 15°F (-10°C). Unlined, the hat helps retain body heat and provides wind protection to keep you moving comfortably. TWO SIZES: S/M (designed to fit 6½ to 7) + M/L (designed to fit 7 to 7¾). Most of our Sauce Toques come with the traditional style tassel. If you don't like it, just cut it off.
Perfect headband for all types of skiing activities. - Lightweight and flexible. - Water repellant. - Flat lock stitching for comfort. - Stretchy and breathable.
A wool liner glove that will give you extra warmth during cold conditions. Black.
Airnet Wool Long Sleeve is a premium wool baselayer for training. A netting structure made from 100% merino wool provides a high level of insulation and excellent temperature regulation. Mesh and elastic wool panels give an ergonomic fit that promotes the unique features of this garment. Merino wool ensures optimal insulation at low intensity levels and effectively evaporates excess moisture when energy levels become high. Estate Blue 100% Merino Wool Insulating wool mesh Quick dry Slim fit
Page 1 of 4 Next page