26" Front Rims
- Super lightweight 26" front rim from Jitsie. - Constructed from high quality 6061 T6 aluminum for improved durability and brake performance. - Un-eyeletted design and single wall construction save weight. - 33mm width provides good stability and helps prevent tire roll. - Custom large parallelogram holes keep the weight to a minimum. - "H" shaped rim profile improves strength and stiffness of sidewalls. - Large sidewall area for maximum brake pad contact. - Available in 28 hole spoke drilling only. - Anodized black finish with Jitsie stickers around valve holes. Please Note: Due to the profile of these rims, the ridge near the spoke holes can make it difficult to fit a spoke wrench on standard length nipples. Because of this, we recommend lacing these rims with 14mm or 16mm long nipples.
- Lightweight 26" front rim from French brand Crewkerz. - Constructed from high quality aluminum for improved durability and brake performance. - Un-eyeletted design and single wall construction save weight. - 31mm width provides good stability and helps prevent tire roll. - Rectangular holes reduce weight. - Large sidewall area for maximum brake pad contact. - Available in 32 hole spoke drilling only. - Anodized black finish.
- Echo's lightweight SL front rim. - Single wall construction and un-eyeletted design save weight. - 38mm width provides stability and helps prevent tire roll. - Large holes are cnc-machined out of the rim to save further weight. - Constructed from 6061 T6 aluminum to improve durability and brake performance. - Available in 32 hole spoke drilling only. - Black or red anodized finish.
- Lightweight 26" street trials rim from Inspired based off the Spank Spike rims. - Tested and developed with team riders Ali C, John Langlois and Leo Nobile. - Specially designed double wall section and high quality aluminum provide optimal strength and stiffness. - Un-eyeletted construction saves over 50g when compared with eyeletted rims. - 34mm wide profile gives good anti-roll performance even at low tire pressures. - Sleeved joint helps maintain concentricity and maximizes strength. - Available in satin black anodized finish with Inspired laser etched logos. - For use with disc brakes only. - 32h spoke drilling only.
- Designed completely from scratch by Trialtech to provide a new level of stiffness and rigidity in trials rims whilst maintaining the lowest possible weight. - Tested and developed in competition by World Champion Jack Carthy and on street by Joe Prattley. - Unique un-drilled double wall design gives unrivaled strength and stiffness compared to competitor’s single wall rims (up to 3 times more lateral stiffness!). - Custom butted center section adds strength around the spoke holes for improved durability. - 31mm wide profile gives a good balance of low weight and tire performance. - Sleeved joint helps maintain concentricity and maximizes strength. - Available in sandblast black anodized finish with stylish Carthy Signature laser etched logos. - 32h spoke drilling only. - For use with rim or disc brakes.
Page 1 of 1