- Newly updated frame from Echo as found on their Mark 6 and Mark 6 Pro complete bikes.
- Features Echo's press-fit Spanish bottom bracket system which gives a longer bottom bracket life and increased strength.
- CNC machined horizontal dropouts spaced at 135mm give a large weld area for the chain and seat stays, providing added strength.
- Uses Echo's simple and lightweight integrated chain tensioners. Grub screws push against the axle and are tucked out of the way and won't get smashed like a traditional sprung tensioner.
- Now featuring a 1 1/8" - 1.5" tapered headtube for a stiffer, stronger front end.
- Large hole machined out of headtube reduces weight.
- Updated with Echo's new Integrated Tapered Headset (sold separately) in which the bearings press directly into the frame, reducing weight and stack height.
- Integrated brake booster and brake mounts are machined from a single piece of aluminum to improve braking power.
- Top and down tube gussets at the head tube add stiffness and improve frame life.
- Features dedicated 4-bolt mounts spaced at 99mm.
- Uses M6 brake clamp bolts instead of the traditional M5 for additional stiffness.
- Available in an anodized black finish with laser-etched Echo graphics.
- Frame supplied with M6 brake clamps and steel spindle bottom bracket.
- Wheelbase: 1075mm (with 30mm offset fork)
- Chainstay Length: 380mm
- Bottom Bracket Rise: 65mm
- Head Tube Angle: 73.5°
- Head Tube Length: 110mm
- Reach: 675mm
Weight (Frame and BB): 1.760kg
Weight (Frame Only): 1.499kg
Frame Spacing: 135mm