The Echo splined cranks are great for those looking for a tough, robust cranks that wont slip. Bare in mind that Echo use their own spline system so parts from other brands won't work.
- Echo's popular TR ISIS cranks in a splined version.
- Forged from 6061 T6 aluminum making them strong and stiff.
- Large slot machined into the front of the cranks reduces weight.
- Splined crank/freewheel interface allows for easy installation and removal of freewheels. No more fussing with huge pry-bars to remove stuck threaded freewheels!
- Designed to work with Echo style pressfit bottom brackets.
- Special "top hat" bb spacers (supplied with bb or sold separately) keep the freewheel secured on the splines.
- A freewheel spacer is supplied in case you want to run them without a bashring.
- If a bashring is used, it must have a base width of 4mm.
- Compatible only with Echo splined freewheels.
- Available in 160mm and 170mm.
- Anodized black with laser-etched Echo logos.
Please Note: The Echo splined crank/freewheel system is only compatible with Echo style pressfit ISIS bottom brackets found on Echo, Zoo, Czar, and GU frames as well as others.