- ISIS cranks forged from high quality 6061 aluminum alloy. - Standard 1.37" x 24 tpi thread to accept a front freewheel or screw-on fixed sprocket. - Wide threaded section allows a bashguard to be used if desired. - Super stiff and strong yet still light enough for competition use. - Tough anodized matt finish, with laser etched Trialtech logos. - 165mm and 175mm lengths available. - Black finish only. Please Note: Always ensure freewheel/screw on sprocket threads are greased before installation.
- Great value forged cranks from Jitsie. - Constructed from forged 7075 T6 aluminum for optimal stiffness. - Material removed from the back of the cranks saves weight while maintaining strength in key areas. - 1.37" x 24tpi threaded section suitable for all trials freewheels or threaded cogs. - Matte anodized black finish with Jitsie logos. - Compatible with all ISIS bottom brackets. - Available in 160mm, 165mm, 170mm, and 175mm lengths. Please note that the minimum required thread contact between crank arm and sprocket/freewheel is 9mm, and a 1.37" sprocket/freewheel with maximum internal thread diameter 33.80mm (NOT 1.375") must be used. Failure to adhere to this instruction will damage the cranks threads and this is not covered under warranty.
The Echo splined cranks are great for those looking for a tough, robust cranks that wont slip. Bare in mind that Echo use their own spline system so parts from other brands won't work. - Echo's popular TR ISIS cranks in a splined version. - Forged from 6061 T6 aluminum making them strong and stiff. - Large slot machined into the front of the cranks reduces weight. - Splined crank/freewheel interface allows for easy installation and removal of freewheels. No more fussing with huge pry-bars to remove stuck threaded freewheels! - Designed to work with Echo style pressfit bottom brackets. - Special "top hat" bb spacers (supplied with bb or sold separately) keep the freewheel secured on the splines. - A freewheel spacer is supplied in case you want to run them without a bashring. - If a bashring is used, it must have a base width of 4mm. - Compatible only with Echo splined freewheels. - Available in 160mm and 170mm. - Anodized black with laser-etched Echo logos. Please Note: The Echo splined crank/freewheel system is only compatible with Echo style pressfit ISIS bottom brackets found on Echo, Zoo, Czar, and GU frames as well as others.
- Replacement crankset from Inspired as found on their Flow Plus 24" bikes. - 2 piece cranks forged from high quality 6061 aluminum alloy. - Tough 24mm steel axle. - Fitted with a 6mm thick alloy bashring. - Includes steel 22t 4-bolt 64mm chainring. - Tough anodized matt black finish. - Available in 170mm length with 22T chainring. Please Note: Failure to keep your pedals tight is likely to invalidate the warranty on these cranks.
- Superlight, yet stiff and strong, the Trialtech SL cranks set a new standard in low-weight, high-performance products. - Forged from high quality 7050 aluminium alloy. - Used and tested by Trialtech team riders Kenny Belaey, Thomas Remvik Aasen, Rick Koekoek, Neil Tunnicliffe and Stan Shaw. - Fits all ISIS bottom brackets. - Threaded right-hand crank arm to accept a front freewheel or screw-on fixed sprocket. - Wide threaded section allows a bashguard to be used in addition to a freewheel/sprocket. - Multi-stage forging allows a design that is super light yet stiff and strong. - Tough anodized matt silver finish with a stylish and distinctive black SL logo. - 32.5mm offset provides plenty of clearance. - Available in 165mm, 170mm and 175mm lengths.
- Superlight splined crankset from Trialtech including freewheel, bashring and 7075 crank bolts. - One of the most cost-effective splined cranksets available. - Compatible with all standard M15 ISIS bottom brackets. - Splined 108.9 freewheel can be removed using standard allen/hex key multi tool. No more fooling with vices and pry bars trying to get stuck freewheels off! - Splined 7075 bashring can be set up for left or right foot forward riders and is always held at the correct angle by the splines. - Multi-stage forging allows a design that is super light yet stiff and strong. - Trialtech splined freewheel provides 108 engagement points per revolution with a proven 9 pawl design. - 32.5mm offset provides plenty of clearance. - Tough sandblast black anodized finish with distinctive Sport Lite laser logos. - Additional crank bolt spacers recommended when using titanium bottom brackets. - Available in 165mm, 170mm and 175mm lengths. - Full crankset includes crank arms, freewheel, freewheel lockring, half bashring, and M15 crank bolts.
- Custom-designed high quality crank/bottom bracket system from Crewkerz. - Drive side crank arm and BB axle are constructed as a single piece, which significantly increases stiffness and reduces weight. - Newly redesigned crank arms are now forged instead of CNC'd to reduce weight and improve strength. - Splined section is compatible with standard Shimano HG splined freewheels such as Crewkerz, Clean, and Bonz. - Freewheel is held in place with a lockring, which requires a standard Hollowtech 2 style tool such as the Park Tool BBT-9 bottom bracket tool. - Machined pockets in back of cranks keeps weight down. - Cranks are pre-loaded by the bearing cap bolt (fitted for a standard Shimano crank arm installation tool) and then held in place with M6 pinch bolts in the non-drive side crank. - Sealed bearings run smooth and keep out dirt and grit. - Press fit bottom bracket and oversized axle increase stiffness over traditional ISIS bottom brackets. - Pressfit BB cups are compatible with Crewkerz and Clean frames only. - Supplied with an 18t half bashring that can be set up for left or right foot forward riders. - The drive side crank features a small nub that mates with a pocket on the bashring to keep the bashring aligned perfectly at all times. - Available in anodized black finish. - Entire kit includes: drive side crankarm with attached axle, non-drive crankarm, bottom bracket, preload bolt, freewheel lockring, and bashring. Please note: The threaded end cap is used only to pre-load the bearings and should only be snugged in place. Damage caused by over-tightening this is not covered by warranty.
Page 1 of 1