Your Search: "skin"
$0.99 - $59.99
Her' Chamois Butt’r was developed by a female sports medicine physician in cooperation with professional women cyclists. It's a non-greasy skin lubricant that improves your riding comfort by preventing rubbing and chafing. Her' utilizes premium ingredients including aloe vera, green tea leaf extract, tea tree oil, shea butter and lavender oil for their naturally occurring beneficial properties. It's safe for use on even the most delicate fabrics and it washes right off the skin and out of shorts easily with soap and water. - To use: rub 1/6 to 1/3 ounce on your skin or chamois - No gluten, paraben, fragrance or artificial color - Meets the FDA’s Good Manufacturing Practices - No animal testing utilized
$1.50 - $59.99
Chamois Butt’r Original is a non-greasy skin lubricant developed by cyclists for use with all chamois. Chamois Butt’r isn’t just for cyclists! It lubricates, soothes, and softens the skin of all athletes who experience chafing. BENEFITS: - No greasy residue - Immediately improves comfort - Soothes already chafed or irritated skin - Rinses out of clothing and off of skin easily - Won’t damage or discolor technical clothing - No parabens, phthalates, gluten or artificial fragrances
Keep dust and water out of your headset with this easily attached wrap around neoprene cover.
- The handy IFP adaptor plate enables you to mount any SNS or Prolink binding on IFP skis. - Compatible with all IFP skis except Fischer Speedmax 3D. - Sold as a pair.
- Ski Straps from Swix. - Lightweight and easy to use. - Foam divider keeps ski bases apart, preventing damage from rubbing. - Velcro closure. - Red/White with Swix logos. - Sold in pairs.
- Our custom Webskis shop ski ties. - Lightweight and easy to use. - Foam divider keeps ski bases apart, preventing damage from rubbing. - Blue/white with Webskis logos. - Sold in pairs.
The Lizard Skins Patch Kits are made with high performance adhesive and will protect your frame from nicks and scratches. All patch kits come with 2 large, 4 medium and 2 small patches. - 14 mils thick for premium durability - UV resistant – won’t fade or discolor
- Protect your frame from nicks and scratches using adhesive protectors - Available in leather or clear polyurethane and made with high performance adhesive - Faux carbon weave on leather with adhesive back - Downtube protector (51mm x 305mm) - Road chain
Experience what so many cyclists are using, the Logo grip. It satisfies many riders providing durability. This is a great grip for those with medium-sized hands. Single compound grip includes push in plugs. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 109 grams - Diameter: 31.75 mm
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 32mm wide x 222mm long - 3 extenders included for desired protection
If your skin is too dry, or your perspiration doesn't have enough electrolytes, or your skin has a higher electrical resistance, your heart rate monitor may have trouble picking up a reading. Chamois Butt’r Buh-Bump is a highly conductive cream that improves the connection between your monitor and your skin so you get accurate and consistent readings. Just apply a dab of Buh-Bump and never miss a beat!
$8.00 - $18.00 $14.00 - $18.00 Up to 43% Off
- Designed to fit between an SNS binding and the skate ski. - Creates 5mm of lift under the forefoot to improve edge control, enhance ski acceleration, and enable a longer glide. - Sold in standard width and 60mm width. - 60mm version provides additional stability and control through extra width from wings on the side at the expense of slightly more weight. - Sold as a pair.
Lizard Skins bar end grips are 165mm in length, cut to fit neoprene.
- Protective neoprene and velcro cut-To-Fit boot fits most rear shocks
- Smaller diameter and shorter length (105mm) comfortable grip made from elastomer material that lasts longer than conventional grip rubber - The softness of the single compound grip will keep your hands feeling pampered while riding
Lizard Skins' Moab Grips are an awesome upgrade for your bike. Easy to install, these single-compound grips offer a comfortable texture that lets you easily hold on for great control.
$9.99 - $11.99
Ride with minimal chain slap by using a Chainstay Protector. Comes in 5 sizes and 4 colors giving you the versatility needed no matter what you ride. Designed and made in our Utah facility, the Chainstay Protector is made with neoprene and sewn with a tight stitch and heavy-duty thread for extra strength and durability. Lizard Skins chainstay guards are the original, strongest and lightest protectors on the market since 1993.
A new pair or Lizard Skins' 494 Grips is just the ticket to give your two-wheeled ride a fresh look and feel. Comfortable and easy to install, these single-compound grips let you easily hold on for great control.
$9.99 - $10.00
The Charger Evo is the most complex grip we’ve ever created. Dual-patterned textures on each grip allow riders to absorb shock and feel handlebar support with every move. The single-compound grip makes application and removal easy in a grip that athletes can count on. Single Compound Grips include push in plugs. - Length: 140mm - Weight (with plugs): 108 grams - Diameter: Medium (31mm)
The Charger Evo is the most complex grip we’ve ever created. Dual patterned textures on each grip allow riders to absorb shock and feel handlebar support with every move. The single compound grip with flange secures and protects the hand so athletes can focus on the road. Single Compound Grips include push-in plugs. - Length: 140mm - Weight (with plugs): 134 grams - Diameter: Medium (32mm)
Feel the comfort of our popular Charger grip. The unique pattern gives the Charger grip an amazingly comfortable feel that is soft yet long lasting. Single compound grip includes push in plugs. Length: 130 mm Weight (with plugs): 95 grams Diameter: 31.75 mm
The MacAskill Signature grip is now available in a Single Compound grip. This grip has a larger diameter in key areas of the grip to provide better cushioning for impacts and vibration damping. Designed by Danny MacAskill! Single Compound Grips include push-in plugs. - Length: 136mm - Weight (with plugs): 88 grams - Diameter: Small (29mm)
The North Shore mountains of British Columbia are home to some of the most amazing trails in the world. We are not only excited to announce the redesigned Northshore grip but also our new partnership with the North Shore Mountain Biking Association. A percentage of the proceeds from the sales of these grips are used to support the NSMBA and the trail building on the North Shore. The new Northshore grip is our thickest single compound grip and features a series of textured shock absorbing sections to provide a comfortable and controlled ride. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 112 grams - Diameter: 33.25 mm
- Nordic ski ties from Solda. - Lightweight and easy to use. - Foam divider keeps ski bases apart, preventing damage from rubbing. - Black/red with Solda logos. - Sold in pairs.
- Ski straps from Solda for alpine and backcountry skis. - Lightweight and easy to use. - Foam divider keeps ski bases apart, preventing damage from rubbing. - Ideal for skis with a tip width of 75-120mm. - Black/red with Solda logos. - Sold in pairs.
- Popular ski ties from Skadi for nordic skis. - Loose enough to slide on easily but grippy enough to securely keep your skis together. - Soft rubber grips the edges of your skis without compressing the camber. - Dirt-resistant rubber divider keeps ski bases apart, preventing damage from rubbing. - Bright colors are highly visible, making the ties easy to locate. - Elite size fits most nordic race skis (42-45mm width). - Made in USA. - Sold as a pair.
$14.00 - $25.00
- Solda's famous Performance line of high quality low-fluor wax. - Ideal for training and as a base for Solda F-15 and F-31 waxes. - This is the wax we use for 90% of our training here in Bend, Oregon. - Available in 75g or 180g blocks. Yellow -7ºC to +10ºC (19ºF to 50ºF) Red -14ºC to +1ºC (7ºF to 33ºF) Green -24ºC to -14ºC (-11ºF to +7ºF)
You asked for it. This Fork Protector is designed to help prevent scratches from happening to your stanchions. Whether it's from rocks, wear from the adventures of travel, or bug guts during roof rack transportation, this will help protect your fork. - Fits Fork Stanchion size 32-36mm - Fits forks up to 180mm in travel - Weight: 31 grams (pair)
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 64mm wide x 305mm long - 3 Extenders included for desired protection
- These nifty mounting plates from Rottefella allow you to mount Rottefella NIS bindings to all Salomon and Atomic skis with pre-drilled mounting holes. - They can be mounted on both skin skis and skis requiring wax, and give you the ability to adjust grip and glide without rewaxing. - Move the binding forward on the mounting plate for better grip and towards the back for better glide. - Sold as a pair for two skis. - Includes plates and mounting screws.
Page 1 of 6 Next page