Your Search: "skin"
$1.50 - $59.99
Chamois Butt’r Original is a non-greasy skin lubricant developed by cyclists for use with all chamois. Chamois Butt’r isn’t just for cyclists! It lubricates, soothes, and softens the skin of all athletes who experience chafing. BENEFITS: - No greasy residue - Immediately improves comfort - Soothes already chafed or irritated skin - Rinses out of clothing and off of skin easily - Won’t damage or discolor technical clothing - No parabens, phthalates, gluten or artificial fragrances
$40.00 - $85.00 $56.00 - $129.00 Up to 34% Off
- Developed by Solda for serious racers when speed is important. - F40 Top Race works great in high humidity conditions. - A great choice for new or newly transformed snow conditions and the humidity is over 60% - Available in 60g and 180g blocks. Yellow Temp: 41° to 28°F (+5° to -4°C) Humidity: 60-100% Red Temp: 8° to 33°F (-13° to 0°C) Humidity: 70-100% Green Temp: 7° to -13°F (-14° to -25°C) Humidity: 60-100%
$8.00 - $18.00 $14.00 - $18.00 Up to 43% Off
- Designed to fit between an SNS binding and the skate ski. - Creates 5mm of lift under the forefoot to improve edge control, enhance ski acceleration, and enable a longer glide. - Sold in standard width and 60mm width. - 60mm version provides additional stability and control through extra width from wings on the side at the expense of slightly more weight. - Sold as a pair.
- The Nano Carbon Classic boot from Madshus's Champion Series. - Uses Madshus's refined RevoWrap™ material to deliver a lightweight and supportive boot with flexibility where you need it most. - PVC-free softshell construction provides maximum breathability and water resistance, keeping your feet dry and comfortable. - MemBrain® softshell construction allows the boot to comfortably conform to the contours of the foot while providing durability, waterproof protection, breathability, and warmth. - RevoWrap™ construction envelops the foot with a single piece upper, which conforms to the foot with minimal seams, providing even pressure distribution. - The laces pull directly on the upper material connected to the outsole, which help delivers a snugger, more comfortable fit, leading to precise control of your skis. - Xcelerator classic sole is compatible with Prolink®, NNN® and Turnamic® bindings.
$300.00 $350.00 14% Off
- Solomon's RS boot delivers a great blend of performance and value. - Sensifit with a dissociated quicklace wraps precisely around your foot, and enables independent adjustment to forefoot and midfoot, making this wider last comfortable for every foot. - Adjustment strap around the back of the heel for precise heel hold, comfort and performance. - Medium volume for maximum foothold, high comfort and precise fit. - Performance Thermoformed insole provides comfort and support. - Molded heel counter for added stability and power transmission. - Welded synthetic upper with thermo-bonded seams provides unequaled water resistance. - Skating flex for excellent lateral stability. - S/Race Energyzer cuff provides maximum lateral ankle support allowing for a relaxed lower leg & foot, reducing fatigue and lifting the ski tip for less drag and quicker ski return. - Fiberglass reinforced plastic chassis allows strong heel support and better torsional rigidity to optimize power transfer. - 3D mesh fabrics drive the humidity away from the feet and improve breathability of the boot. - Compatible with Prolink®, NNN® and Turnamic® bindings.
$25.00 - $160.00 $52.00 - $160.00 Up to 52% Off
- High performance glide wax from Solda. - Webskis go-to wax on race day. - Ideal wax for conditions of high humidity. - F40 Carbon replaces the familiar F40 Top Race. - Carbon additive has been found to equal the old F40 in new and newly transformed snow and to exceed the older Top Race product in old, abrasive or dirty snow. - Available in 60g and 180g blocks. - Also available in 30g powder form, which can be quickly and easily mixed with additives. Yellow: -4ºC to +5ºC (25ºF to 41ºF) Ideal for transformed snow in warmer temperatures above and just below freezing. A great spring-like conditions wax. Orange: -9ºC to +2ºC (16ºF to 36ºF) Excels in older and transformed snow. This wax works very well on snow that has frozen overnight, but is warming up during the day. Red: -13ºC to 0ºC (9ºF to 32ºF) For new or non completely transformed snow in 30-60% humidity. Violet: -14ºC to -4ºC (7ºF to 25ºF) A great wax for new and old snow, medium to high humidity. Green: -24ºC to -13ºC (-11ºF to 9ºF) An excellent choice for colder temperatures.
- Popular ski ties from Skadi for nordic skis. - Loose enough to slide on easily but grippy enough to securely keep your skis together. - Soft rubber grips the edges of your skis without compressing the camber. - Dirt-resistant rubber divider keeps ski bases apart, preventing damage from rubbing. - Bright colors are highly visible, making the ties easy to locate. - Elite size fits most nordic race skis (42-45mm width). - Made in USA. - Sold as a pair.
Recreational runners who prioritize comfort over speed will find a suitable partner in the new ALPINA RACING SKATE. It offers a more relaxed fit for the foot with plenty of functionality and support from the original hard flex Alpina sole, cuff and shell. So you can get the most out of your skis when speeding down the track. NNN Compatible Sole (Fits Rottefella, Salomon Prolink, and Fischer/Rossignol Turnamic bindings)
$30.00 - $50.00
- Solda Linea is an excellent hydrocarbon ski wax for conditions of low and mid air humidity. - Works well in all types of snow. - Also saturates bases well and can be used to prep the bases of new skis or as storage waxes. - Sold in 500g or 1000g (green only) blocks. Yellow Best for +2ºC to +5ºC Pink Best for -12ºC to -4ºC Green Best for -12ºC to -24ºC
- Replacement mohair skins for Fischer Twin Skin skis. - Rejuvenate your kick with new skins once your old skins have become worn out. - Teflon coating prevents ice build up. - White mohair is for the Twin Skin Carbon (thru 2019) ski and is shorter and a bit faster. - Black mohair is for the Twin Skin Race ski and is longer and a bit slower. - Yellow (pro) - Twin Skin Pro and Superlite - Yellow (Wide) - Speedmax
The Monitor SL is light, breathable and a great do it all glove that will work for any type of riding. A barely-there feel combined with its superior fit makes it the perfect glove for riders who want the benefits of a glove without the bulk. - Silicone prints for maximum control - Touch screen compatible - Perforated AX Suede palm - TPR Wrist strap for an adjustable and secure fit
Ready for adventure with the perfect balance of protection and performance! The Monitor AM has articulated fingers, a palm pad, extra knuckle material to provide extra durability and a superior hand-grip feel. - Silicone Prints for Maximum Control - Touch Screen Compatible - Perforated AX Suede Palm - TPR Wrist Strap for an adjustable and secure fit
A no-nonsense comfortable glove with an engineered fit and an affordable price! The Monitor has a perforated AX Suede palm, articulated fingers, and a breathable strapless design that make it a versatile glove that works well for almost any riding discipline. - Silicone prints for maximum control - Touch screen compatible - Perforated AX Suede palm
The best-selling Monitor SL Glove is now available with gel padding. The Monitor SL Gel is light, breathable and a great do it all glove that will work for any type of riding. A barely there feel combined with its superior fit makes it the perfect glove for riders who want the benefits of a glove without the bulk. - Silicone prints for maximum control - Touch screen compatible - Perforated AX Suede palm with gel padding - TPR Wrist strap for adjustable and secure fit
$230.00 - $270.00 $270.00 Up to 15% Off
The Pro Combi boot is ideal for new multi-discipline racers. The progressive lateral support and flexible sole make it the perfect boot for both skating and classic. This is one of our most popular boots, especially with highschool skiers who are just starting out and need a boot for both skate and classic skiing. The Pro Combi Boot features an adjustable heel strap and Salomon's Dissociated Quicklace system, which provides and even better fit.
The North Shore mountains of British Columbia are home to some of the most amazing trails in the world. We are not only excited to announce the redesigned Northshore grip but also our new partnership with the North Shore Mountain Biking Association. A percentage of the proceeds from the sales of these grips are used to support the NSMBA and the trail building on the North Shore. The new Northshore grip is our thickest lock-on grip and features a series of textured shock absorbing sections to provide a comfortable and controlled ride. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 125 grams - Diameter: 33 mm
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Water-resistant - Reflective logo
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 2 large and 2 medium patches - 3 small frame protectors - 2 large frame protectors
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Reflective logo
Experience what so many cyclists are using, the Logo grip. It satisfies many riders providing durability. This is a great grip for those with medium-sized hands. Single compound grip includes push in plugs. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 109 grams - Diameter: 31.75 mm
$9.99 - $11.99
Ride with minimal chain slap by using a Chainstay Protector. Comes in 5 sizes and 4 colors giving you the versatility needed no matter what you ride. Designed and made in our Utah facility, the Chainstay Protector is made with neoprene and sewn with a tight stitch and heavy-duty thread for extra strength and durability. Lizard Skins chainstay guards are the original, strongest and lightest protectors on the market since 1993.
The Lizard Skins Utility Strap is an easy way to stow essential tools and a spare tube. The minimally designed Utility Strap is a lightweight on-bike storage solution for any rider. This versatile system is made to securely attach under seats and other locations on bike frames. The Utility Strap has a wide strap and durable metal buckle. - On-bike storage solution - Inner sleeve to compress the tube - Multiple spots for tools: CO2, Tire Lever, Multi-tool, etc. - Wide strap and durable metal buckle - Silicone and rubber grip for stability - Compact and lightweight - Attach under the seat or other locations on the bike frame - Weight 4oz
- Flexible mesh back - Adjustable TPR strap - Anti-slip silicone on index and middle finger - Suede three-panel palm - Gel-padded palm - Microfiber nose
- Flexible mesh back - Adjustable strap - Suede three-panel palm - Padded palm - Microfiber nose wipe
The classic upper pattern with a waffle finger hold for a better grip. - Compatible with MTB, BMX, ATV, PWC - Weight: 101 grams - Length: 135mm - Diameter: Medium (31mm)
- Flexible mesh back - Adjustable TPR strap - Three-panel palm - DOT-embossed palm material for added grip - Gel-padded palm - Microfiber nose wipe
- Perforated leather back - Adjustable leather strap - Three-panel palm - Premium leather palm - Gel-padded palm - Microfiber nose wipe
- Flexible mesh back - Slip-on neoprene cuff - Anti-slip silicone on index and middle finger - One-piece perforated palm - Microfiber nose wipe
- Flexible mesh back - Debossed neoprene wrist cuff - Strategic knuckle padding - Anti-slip silicone on index and middle finger - One-piece suede palm - Microfiber nose wipe
The North Shore mountains of British Columbia are home to some of the most amazing trails in the world. We are not only excited to announce the redesigned Northshore grip but also our new partnership with the North Shore Mountain Biking Association. A percentage of the proceeds from the sales of these grips are used to support the NSMBA and the trail building on the North Shore. The new Northshore grip is our thickest single compound grip and features a series of textured shock absorbing sections to provide a comfortable and controlled ride. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 112 grams - Diameter: 33.25 mm
Page 1 of 6 Next page