Your Search: "wax"
$7.99 - $11.99
Clean Ride is White Lightning's legendary self-cleaning lube. By creating a dry, waxy film on your chain this lube doesn't attract dirt and grime like traditional oil based lubricants. Should dirt work its way onto your chain or gears Clean Ride's self-cleaning action is activated causing small particles of wax to break free, taking the riff-raff with it. Not only will you spend less time cleaning your chain, you'll enhance the lifespan of your drivetrain, too!
To create a superb women's cross country ski boot Madshus took advantage of their full width and length lastboards and composite cuff. Volume-engineered to fit a women's foot, the Metis S features a comfortable, breathable, Softshell MemBrain® lace cover for the ultimate in water proof and breathability. Along with the T4 outsole and RevoWrap™, you have a boot that's ready for hours of comfortable and secure skiing performance.
- Neoprene boot covers from Madshus. - Great for keeping your feet warm on those really cold days. - Fits any NNN boot. - Sold as a pair.
- Fischer's most popular children's and junior boot is a real all-rounder in the snow. - Soft sole encourages the natural heel-to-toe rolling motion. - Internal anatomically shaped heel cap. Very light and individually thermoformable. - Practical entry loops and wide-opening designs guarantee that boots can be put on/taken off comfortably. - Lace covers for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions and to give you a comfortable warm feeling. - Pure PU sole with comfortable, softer flex and good walkability.
- The Rottefella Xcelerator Junior is the binding for young, ambitious skiers. - It has the same unique technology as Xcelerator for adults, including low weight, interchangeable flex and a precise locking mechanism. - Juniors will also appreciate the improved grip, for easy opening with or without gloves. - With Xcelerator, your body stays in a more upright position, giving you more power, more speed and a better grip. You don’t need to be grown up to enjoy it. - Compatible with skis that use NIS plates. - Sold as a pair.
- The Salomon Overboot is an extra layer of protection against the cold. - Neoprene construction keeps out the damp and cold for training and racing in the coldest conditions. - Fits Salomon SNS Pilot boots only. - Sold as a pair.
$45.00 - $75.00
- High quality steel brush with an excellent reputation in racing. - Great for cleaning bases of old wax. - Also good for first brushing after scraping. - Brush for 5-6 strokes. - Significantly nicer than the steel brush you use to clean your bbq grill.
- Natural/synthetic hybrid bristle roto brush from Solda. - Use this brush to remove medium to warm waxes after scraping. - It will also polish base surface like a shoeshine brush. - Abrasive yet safe on base structures. - Available in 100mm and 120mm lengths.
$125.00 $245.00 49% Savings
- Start N-line gliders are high performance nano fluorgliders. - Specially formulated for high humidity and wet snow conditions. - Can be used under a powder or on top of a powder. - Nanoparticles create a film on the base that repels dirt and contaminants that reduce glide. Best for: 1°C to +10°C (34°F to 50°F) 75%-100% humidity
- Start SG glide waxes are non-fluorinated and efficient basic gliders. - Also can be used for racing as base gliders, when humidity is < 55%. - The Start SG10 Green is the "Start Green" that made Start famous. Start Green should be in every skiers wax box for those super cold days. - 90g block. Purple -2°C to -7°C (28°F to 19°F) Iron Temp: 130°C (266°F) Blue -7°C to -12°C (19°F to 10°F) Iron Temp: 140°C (284°F) Green -10°C to -30°C (14°F to -22°F) Iron Temp: 150°C (302°F)
$50.00 - $60.00
These fit the T423 Structure tool from Swix.
If you have the old Swix T403 structure tool, these are the rollers for it. They do not have bearings on them like the T423.
$29.95 - $35.00
- Classic knitted hat in a wool blend, perfect for both leisurewear and training sessions on cold days. - Half Lined w/polyester Rib Knit. - Supreme insulation values.
$19.95 - $20.00
- Perfect headband for all types of skiing activities. - Lightweight and flexible. - Water repellant. - Flat lock stitching for comfort. - Stretchy and breathable.
$42.00 - $96.75 $56.00 - $129.00 Up To 67% Savings
- Developed by Solda for serious racers when speed is important. - F40 Top Race works great in high humidity conditions. - A great choice for new or newly transformed snow conditions and the humidity is over 60% - Available in 60g and 180g blocks. Yellow Temp: 41° to 28°F (+5° to -4°C) Humidity: 60-100% Red Temp: 8° to 33°F (-13° to 0°C) Humidity: 70-100% Green Temp: 7° to -13°F (-14° to -25°C) Humidity: 60-100%
- An easy to apply fluorine paste that's excellent on humid and wet snow. - Can be used as a start accelerator or a waxing corrective for the second run, or on that day when you just don't have time to apply hot wax. - Supplied with a foam applicator. - Apply the paste to the base in a thin coat and let dry for 5 minutes. Follow this with polishing with a dry cloth or a cork. - Sold in 15g container.
$26.00 - $60.00
- Ideal for use before each waxing. - Can also be used as first brush after waxing. - Coarse bronze bristles. - Row of softer nylon bristles around the outside edge as “sweepers” for wax particles. - Brush for 10 strokes. - Available in rectangular or oval (with strap).
$16.00 - $60.00
- This brush is the first brush used after scraping. - Medium coarse bronze bristles. - Use for 10 strokes. - Available in a small, pocket sized version, medium rectangular, and large oval with strap.
$26.00 - $50.00
- First brush on Cera F. - Brush for 10 strokes. - When applying Cera F using two-step ironing, these brushes are used to “brush up” the powder between the two ironing steps.
$23.00 - $54.00
- Second brush or all around brush on Cera F waxes. - Brush for 5 to 10 strokes. - Available in rectangular or oval (with strap).
- Ski racing/training glove from Yoko. - Back of hand Gore Windstopper® Technical Fleece 3 layer for maximum protection from the wind. - Synthetic leather palm with light padding - Silicon printed grippers on two fingers for added grip. - Knitted cuff for a secure fit. - Soft terry thumb nosewipe.
- The lightweight SNS Pilot Carbon RS binding is designed for maximum power transmission and control for skating. - Designed to maximize transmission efficiency and snow feel with integrated wedge. - Lower heel position optimizes ski acceleration and edge control. - Lightweight lever allows for easy opening and safe closing. - Compatible with SNS Pilot® boots. - Sold as a pair.
- High performance skate boot from Madshus. - The stiff carbon composite cuff, heel counter, and lastboard gives the Nano Carbon Skate’s frame optimal rigidity. - The boot's stiffness transfers energy from each skate stride into gliding power and precise ski control more efficiently. - Reduced seams in the upper provide enhanced comfort. - MemBrain® softshell and hybrid constructions allow the boot to comfortably conform to the contours of the foot while providing durability, waterproof protection, breathability, and warmth.
$45.00 $65.00 31% Savings
- Super high performance glide wax from Solda. - Ideal for high humidity (50-100%). - Available in 35g deoderant style stick for easy application. Yellow: Above -7°C (19°F) Red: -15°C to 0°C (5°F to 32°F)
- High quality junior combi boot from Alpina. - Cuff made with profiled surface to assure additional strength, better and stronger lateral support. - Upper zone embraces just above the ankle and gives more comfort and better leg support. - Single piece overboot made from waterproof elastic material to keep out the elements and ensure comfort. - The regulator enables adjustable foot retention. - The top of the heel cup can be modified, which results in an optimal fit of the shoe, greater comfort and functional grip of the foot. - An elastic adjustment provides maximum comfort and fit relation over the ankle. - Anatomically designed footbed composed of three different materials assures a perfect fit and even distribution of force. - Thinsulate insulation provides extra comfort and warmth on cold days and allows the foot to breathe more in humid conditions.
- Junior racing boot from Alpina. - A unique combination of laces and textile hooks provides an easy on and off function. - Cuff made with profiled surface to assure additional strength, better and stronger lateral support. - Upper zone embraces just above the ankle and gives more comfort and better leg support. - Strong and rigid multifunctional heel counter provides strong support and prevents heel movement. - The overboot covers the shoe completely. Like tight lining, it surrounds the boot from the sole to the top of the upper edge. - Single piece overboot made from waterproof elastic material and as such adapts to the various foot shapes and sizes. - An elastic adjustment provides maximum comfort and fit relation over the ankle. - Anatomically designed footbed composed of three different materials assures a perfect fit and even distribution of force.
Easy to use affordable binding from Rottefella. - NIS compatible. - Flex hardness 60 ShA. - Lever/hook system contains no moving parts, cams or springs for improved durability. - Two hooks that engage the bar on the sole of the boot provide a secure grip. - Fits boot sizes 35-52. - Available in black/white.
$8.00 $14.00 43% Savings
- Designed to fit between an SNS binding and the skate ski. - Creates 5mm of lift under the forefoot to improve edge control, enhance ski acceleration, and enable a longer glide. - Sold in standard width and 60mm width. - 60mm version provides additional stability and control through extra width from wings on the side at the expense of slightly more weight. - Sold as a pair.
- Rottefella's BC Magnum is a rugged and extra wide binding developed for difficult terrain and varying snow conditions. - Sturdy manual closing mechanism. - Extra wide platform provides excellent stability in variable snow conditions. - Length 242 mm, Width 68mm. - Fits boot sizes 35-52. - Compatible with NNN BC boots. - Drill mount binding, not compatible with NIS plates. - Available in black/white. - Mounting hardware included.
- Fischer's RCS classic ski is at home on the World Cup and for everyday training. - Plus base model is ideal for conditions over -10°C. - A deeper and rougher structure created by a natural diamond makes the base unbeatably fast, especially in warm and damp conditions. - Now featuring IFP mounting plate for Fischer's new Turnamic binding system. - Features a Speed Tip and Tail, which uses lightweight laminates to reduce ski tip mass and thus swing weight. - Pre-waxed with fluoride-content hot wax for best gliding properties and protection against dirt and oxidation. - 812 camber race ski construction with long, dynamic wax pocket pattern for minimum wax loss through friction. - Fischer's Precision Pairing System uses fully automatic dynamic measurements of a multitude of pairing criteria to ensure precise ski choice and optimized pairing. - Power Edge reinforced ski chassis ensures longer service life. - Air Core Carbon core is over 80% air to keep the weight of the ski to a minimum. - Sidecut: 41-44-44.
Page 1 of 16 Next page