Your Search: "wax"
- One of the all-time best selling classic rollerskis from Swix. - The training choice of many elite skiers. - The wheels on this ski have been designed to provide the closest experience you can get to being on-snow. - Wide 50mm rubber wheels offer exceptional vibration absorption. - Rear wheel contains a ratcheting mechanism that only rolls forward, enabling the athlete to “kick” as in classic skiing on snow. - Pre-drilled for screw-on rollerski bindings. - Wheel diameter: 67 mm, wheel width: 50 mm. - Ski length: 790 mm. We offer free installation of your bindings when you order them at the same time as your rollerskis. Just leave us a note in the comments when you order rollerskis and bindings.
$5.99 - $32.99
For extreme conditions, you need an extreme lube. That's when you grab Finish Line's Wet Lubricant. It's ultra water-resistant and long-lasting thanks to its special formulation of synthetic oils, special polymers and anti-wear additives. This lube delivers superb drivetrain lubrication and protection and it's the ultimate choice for muddy off-road rides, all-day epics and long, rainy commutes. - Formulated with high viscosity synthetic oils, water repelling polymers, and advanced anti-wear additives - Will require more attention to drivetrain cleanliness, but delivers the ultimate in lubricity and protection - Upon application, wipe excess off chain to minimize attraction of dirt and grime - Finish Line's Wet Lubricant delivers the ultimate in lubricity and protection. It requires a little more attention to drivetrain cleanliness compared to Finish Line's Dry or Wax lubes.
- Top of the line classic boot from Madshus's Champion Series. - Integrated Carbon Base provides flex and spring to maximize kick, while simultaneously providing incredible torsional rigidity for ski control. - One-piece base wraps through the arch and around the heel, to increase stability on downhills and loose tracks and integrates with the RevoWrap™ upper to create a seamless fit around your foot. - Uses Madshus's refined RevoWrap™ material to deliver a lightweight and supportive boot with flexibility where you need it most. - MemBrain® softshell construction allows the boot to comfortably conform to the contours of the foot while providing durability, waterproof protection, breathability, and warmth. - RevoWrap™ construction envelops the foot with a single piece upper, which conforms to the foot with minimal seams, providing even pressure distribution. - The laces pull directly on the upper material connected to the outsole, which help delivers a snugger, more comfortable fit, leading to precise control of your skis. - Xcelerator SSR classic sole is compatible with Prolink®, NNN® and Turnamic® bindings.
- The Salomon S/Race Vitane Prolink Classic boot delivers precise fit and ultimate snow feel. - Carbon reinforcement and lightweight materials make this a light and efficient boot. - Second Skin construction wraps the boot snugly around the foot for a secure, comfortable fit. - Racing outsole designed to maximize power transfer with a low profile for exceptional feeling on snow and an optimum flex for classic technique. - Lace cover with diagonal zipper provides user-friendly protection from moisture. - Adjustable strap around the back of the heel for precise heel hold, comfort and performance. - Carbon chassis provides exceptional power transmission with minimal weight. - Salomon's women's specific fit uses a narrower heel and instep volume. - Heel adjustment for on-the-fly fine tuning. - Thinner PU under the forefoot provides unmatched feedback from the snow. - Compatible with Prolink®, NNN® and Turnamic® bindings.
$25.00 $32.00 22% Off
- Rode Fast klisters have the same kick quality as the traditional Rode Klisters but with superior glide, making them ideal for racing. - Fluorine content provides extra gliding properties. - They work especially well in moist conditions. FK30 Violet -3ºC to +1ºC (27ºF to 34ºF) For coarse grained transformed snow and crusty tracks. FK40 Rossa -2ºC to +4ºC (28ºF to 39ºF) For all wet, variable and crusty snow conditions. Tracks are in and out of the sun. FK52 Silver 0ºC to +5ºC (32ºF to 41ºF) For all wet snow. Think of this in rain with dirty snow. FK76 Multigrade -6ºC to +6ºC (21ºF to 43ºF) For all granular, wet and crusty conditions in variable temperatures.
- Structure rollers from Swix for the T423 structure tool. - Bearings included. - Sold individually.
- The Terrasonic delivers race-ready performance, now with the IntelliGrip® system. - New IntelliGrip® waxless base system in the kick zone for versatile cross-country performance in a wide range of conditions. - IntelliGrip® mohair-nylon blend gives the skin a progressive profile that mimics an actual wax pocket to greatly reduce drag. - The NIS (Nordic Integrated System) plates allow for the quick and easy removal of NNN bindings as well as the ability to make micro adjustments on the trail to dial in your performance. - 3D-shaped to maximize the feel of the ski, the PU-based foam core utilizes specific carbon and fiberglass reinforcements to guarantee flex consistency with excellent dampening properties. - P190 base is a race ready base that is versatile in a variety of conditions. - Speed Tip offers the perfect splay needed to elongate the ski’s pressure zone, ideal for colder snow conditions. - Sidecut: 44-42-44mm - Weight: 1100gr/190cm (pair)
- Warm junior glove from Bjorn Daehlie. - Fully insulated with brushed inside for comfort. - Reinforcement in palm to provide durability and protect against chafing. - Knitted cuff for a secure fit and extra comfort. - Reflective logos for added visibility. - Wind proof construction. - Terry cloth nose wipe. - Available in black.
- A thicker cross-country sock developed for optimal power transfer from foot to boot. - Terry in the sole and shaft for warmth, added comfort, and durability. - Extra wide cuff reinforced with elastane for an awesome fit. - Also features Nanoglide® in the toe and heel to dramatically reduce the likelihood of blistering. - Made from fabrics engineered for maximum breathability and quick drying properties. - Fabric composition: 50% Merino wool, 21% Acrylic, 21% nylon, 5% Nanoglide, 2% Lycra.
- The Crewkerz WAW front hub as found on their Jealousy complete bikes. - Thru-axle design provides additional stiffness and strength over traditional bolt-on hubs. - Fully sealed cartridge bearings offer smooth and reliable running no matter what conditions you ride in. - CNC-machined 7075 aluminum shell and hollow axle for a good blend of strength and weight. - Matte black anodized finish with laser etched WAW logos. - Supplied with matching Crewkerz 9mm thru-axle. - Only compatible with Crewkerz thru-axle forks. - Non-disc only. - 32h spoke drilling.
- Lightweight junior classic binding from Fischer. - Uses Fischer's completely redesigned Turnamic binding system. - Individual adjustments are possible within a matter of seconds without any tools. - Sliding the binding forward provides more grip, while sliding it back will noticeably improve glide. - Locking clip for easy and safe fixation and adjustment of the binding on the IFP (Integrated Fixation Plate). - Adjustable heel section where the boot size is pre-selected using snap hooks on the heel rails. - Low profile binding height ensures a low standing position and maximum stability. - Broad contact surface and torsionally stiff geometry provides direct power transfer. - Ergonomically designed Turn Lock lever with secure-grip components enables intuitive handling when stepping in and out of the binding.
- Junior racing boot from Alpina. - A unique combination of laces and textile hooks provides an easy on and off function. - Cuff made with profiled surface to assure additional strength, better and stronger lateral support. - Upper zone embraces just above the ankle and gives more comfort and better leg support. - Strong and rigid multifunctional heel counter provides strong support and prevents heel movement. - The overboot covers the shoe completely. Like tight lining, it surrounds the boot from the sole to the top of the upper edge. - Single piece overboot made from waterproof elastic material and as such adapts to the various foot shapes and sizes. - An elastic adjustment provides maximum comfort and fit relation over the ankle. - Anatomically designed footbed composed of three different materials assures a perfect fit and even distribution of force.
- Rex's line of fluorinated kick waxes - Optimized for the requirements of classic racing, which means usually either double poling of aggressively "running" uphill. - Frequently used in World Cup races by many national teams. - A great race-day grip wax with excellent gliding properties. - Recommended for use in especially in wet and moist conditions when fluor reduces icing and improves gliding properties. Red Temperature: -1ºC to +1ºC (30ºF to 34ºF) Rex’s legendary "one to one" kick wax. A unique wax for demanding conditions around 0°C. Can be used as an alternative for klisters with excellent anti-ice properties. Makes a good combination with Universal klister. Purple Temperature: -3ºC to -1ºC (27ºF to 30ºF) The choice for mild frosts. At its best on moist snow. Makes a great cover for purple klister on coarse snow. Blue Temperature: -8ºC to -2ºC (18ºF to 28ºF) The legendary Rex blue spiced up with a pinch of fluor. Works on all conditions below zero. Green Temperature: -15ºC to -8ºC (5ºF to 18ºF) The coldest wax in the collection to be used in all snow conditions. This can also be used as a cover for Pro Grip Blue.
- A thin cross-country sock developed for optimal power transfer from foot to boot. - Terry in heel and toe for added comfort and durability. - Air channels under and over foot for optimal ventilation. - Extra wide cuff reinforced with elastane for an awesome fit. - Also features Nanoglide® in the toe and heel to dramatically reduce the likelihood of blistering. - Made from fabrics engineered for maximum breathability and quick drying properties. - Fabric composition: 44% Merino wool, 20% Acrylic, 29% nylon, 5% Nanoglide, 2% Lycra
- The Rottefella Xcelerator Junior is the binding for young, ambitious skiers. - It has the same unique technology as Xcelerator for adults, including low weight, interchangeable flex and a precise locking mechanism. - Juniors will also appreciate the improved grip, for easy opening with or without gloves. - With Xcelerator, your body stays in a more upright position, giving you more power, more speed and a better grip. You don’t need to be grown up to enjoy it. - Compatible with skis that use NIS plates. - Sold as a pair.
- The Bjorn Daehlie Symbol is a warmer racing mitt intended for training and competition in cold temperatures. - Tighter-fitted mitten with a wind and water-resistant fabric on the back of the hand. - Thinsulate padding combined with a heat reflective fabric keeps your hands warm. - Smooth sheepskin inside of the palm provides a good tactile grip. - Brushed Tricot liner is soft, comfortable and wicks away moisture quickly. - Soft terry cloth thumb. - Reinforcement between thumb and first finger for added durability. - Top of the wrist velcro cuff is easy to adjust and secure.
- Swix's VR hard kick-waxes are fluorinated for top performance. - Excellent kick and glide properties are great for racing or training. - 45g stick. VR30 Light Blue New snow: -20ºC to -7ºC (-4ºF to 19ºF). Old transformed snow: -30ºC to -10ºC (-22ºF to 14ºF). Designed for cold to extremely cold conditions. VR40 Blue New snow: -8°C to -2°C (18°F to 28°F). Old transformed snow: -12°C to -4°C (10°F to 25°F). For normal, subfreezing temperatures. VR45 Light Violet New snow: -2°C to 0°C (28°F to 32°F). Old transformed snow: -8°C to -2°C (18°F to 28°F). A flexible wax for temperatures around freezing and colder. VR50 Violet New snow:0°C to +1°C (32°F to 34°F). Old transformed snow: -4°C to 0°C (25°F to 32°F). Designed for moist to dry snow around freezing. When used below freezing, high humidity is required. VR55N Violet New snow: 0°C to +2°C (32°F to 36°F). Old transformed snow: -3°C to 0°C (27°F to 32°F). For slightly moist new snow around freezing and for older transformed snow below freezing. VR60 Silver New snow: 0°C to +2°C (32°F to 36°F). Old transformed snow: -2°C to +1°C (28°F to 34°F). Designed for wet snow with little water content. When used below freezing high humidity is required. VR62 Red/Yellow New snow: 0°C to +3°C (32°F to 38°F). Old transformed snow: -2°C to +1°C (28°F to 34°F). For moist and fine grained snow. VR65 Red/Yellow/Silver New snow: 0ºC to +3ºC (32ºF to 38ºF). Old transformed snow: -1ºC to +1ºC (30ºF to 34ºF). Excellent wax on fresh slightly wet to moist snow. Can be used below freezing in high humidity on old fine-grained snow. VR70 Red New snow: +1°C to +3°C (34°F to 38°F). Old transformed snow: 0°C to +2°C (32°F to 36°F). For wet and moist new snow. Works also on wet transformed snow down to freezing. Apply thicker if very wet. When you are hopelessly holding onto the idea that you don't need klister, try this stuff. VR75 Yellow New fallen snow:+2°C to +5°C (36°F to 41°F). For wet snow, glazy tracks. Must be applied evenly. For use in tracks only.
- Neoprene boot covers from Madshus. - Great for keeping your feet warm on those really cold days. - Fits any NNN boot. - Sold as a pair.
- Swix's popular "V" line of hard kick waxes. - Good wax for recreational skiing, training, and racing at a reasonable price. - 45g stick. V20 Green New snow:-15°C to -8°C (5°F to 18°F) Old transformed snow: -18°C to -10°C (0°F to 14°F) The well known cold snow wax, used for more than fifty years! V30 Blue New snow: -10°C to -2°C (14°F to 28°F) Old transformed snow: -15°C to -5°C (5°F to 23°F) Another truly classic Swix wax. To be used on moderate cold snow when skiing is at its best. V40 Blue Extra New snow: -7°C to -1°C (19°F to 30°F) Old transformed snow:-10°C to -3°C (14°F to 27°F) When this stuff is on, even the most die-hard skaters have got to put on classic skis! It doesn't get any better. V45 Violet Special New snow: -3°C to 0°C (27°F to 32°F) Old transformed snow: -6°C to -2°C (21°F to 28°F) Also a very frequently used wax, both in racing and touring. When Blue Extra becomes somewhat slippery, a thin layer of Violet Special is probably the right wax. V50 Violet New snow: 0°C (32°F) Old transformed snow: -3°C to -1°C (27°F to 30°F) To be used when the snow is transitioning from cold to wet, around freezing. V55 Red Special New snow: 0°C to +1°C (32°F to 34°F) Old transformed snow: -2°C to 0°C (28°F to 32°F) For moist new snow up to +1°C (34°F) and down to -2°C (28°F) in older more transformed granular snow. V60 Red/Silver New snow: 0°C to +3°C (32°F to 38°F) Old transformed snow: -1°C to +1°C (30°F to 34°F) For warm wet snow. Can be used down to -1°C (30°F) in older more transformed granular snow. Apply thicker the warmer it is to secure grip.
- Swix Quick Klisters are a great option for touring skiers searching for fast and convenient wax with reliable kick performance. - Ideal for applying when you need more wax on the trail. - Quick and easy application: push the applicator against the base in the kick zone and rub out. - 150ml/5 fl. oz. K65 Universal -5ºC to +10ºC (23ºF to 50ºF) K70 Red 0°C to +15°C (32°F to 59°F) For very wet granular snow
- Swix's HF wax in liquid form. - High fluor content spray-on liquid racing wax with a high durability. - Can be used alone or as an underlayer for powders and top coats. - Sold in 125ml aerosol can. HF6 Blue -12ºC to -4ºC (10ºF to 25ºF). A versatile wax for colder conditions, down to -12°C (10°F). Below this point liquids are normally outperformed by traditional paraffin waxes. Works in all snow conditions, but is at its best when the humidity is high. HF7 Violet -7ºC to -2ºC (19ºF to 28ºF). Performs at its best when typical winter conditions below the freezing point. Can handle various snow conditions and is not humidity sensitive. A safe choice that rarely underperforms within its core temperature range. HF8 Red -4ºC to +4ºC (25ºF to 39ºF). Extremely versatile wax on both sides of the freezing point with exceptional feedback from racing. It performs in older snow below freezing, new falling snow above and everything in between. Basically a must-have in conditions you will meet often. HF10 Yellow 2ºC to 10ºC (36ºF to 50ºF). A great choice for warm, very wet conditions when the snow has transformed. Ideal for spring skiing when the dirt content typically is high, as it collects less pollution from the snow than comparable paraffin waxes.
- Lightweight race skate binding from Salomon. - The Prolink Race’s low, direct connection between ski and binding puts your power right next to the ski, for maximum efficiency and feeling. - Lightweight construction means less effort on snow. - Mounted at the optimum position on the ski for maximum performance so you can just focus on your skiing. - Easy to use entry and release handle. - Compatible with Prolink®, NNN®, Turnamic® boots. - Available in black only.
- High quality classic race boot from Fischer. - Internal anatomically shaped heel cap is very light and individually thermoformable. - Fischer's Speed Lock lacing system is light, minimal, and easy to use: simply pull the laces tight – that's it! - Practical entry loops and wide-opening designs guarantee that boots can be put on and taken off comfortably. - Lace covers for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions and to give you a comfortable warm feeling. - Specially sealed zipper system ensures that any moisture is kept out. - Special membrane ensures that conditions inside the boot are perfect: dry, warm and breathable. - Fischer's new Turnamic Race Classic Sole is made from lightweight Pebax® or Desmopan® and enables a lower stand height for more stability. - Flex grooves and soft sole flex support a smooth kick action. - Thermally formable foam cushioning with outstanding thermal insulation and a perfect fit for the individual shape of the foot.
Fischer uses all of its World Cup knowledge and experience to build a ski for the demanding recreational racer. The RCR has the same side cut and World Cup Plus base as its more expensive race class cousins. The air core and speed tip make this a light ski, and the Plus Base with the Universal grind is designed for snow temps between -5 and +5 C (23 and 41F). Like all the high performance skis from Fischer the RCR Skate Vasa comes pre-waxed to protect the base during shipping and prevent base drying. Stable, fun, fast and affordable. If you were to go to Europe and look at the skis on the feet of citizen racers from Scandinavia to Slovenia, you would see this is one of the favorite skis. Sidecut: 41-44-44mm Length: 172-192cm Flex: Medium, Stiff
Fischer's proven winners' ski with World Cup experience. - Now featuring the Hole Ski Tip, which uses HM carbon laminates to reduce ski tip mass. Requires less effort thanks to reduced pendulum action. - Pre-waxed with fluoride-content hot wax for best gliding properties and protection against dirt and oxidation. - Uses a DTG World Cup Plus Grind for a deeper and coarser Plus structure, ideal for warm and moist conditions. - Plus base is ideal for conditions above -5°C. - Special camber and snow contact points further apart from each other mean increased stability and a more powerful kick action on hard snow. - Fischer's Precision Pairing System uses fully automatic dynamic measurements of a multitude of pairing criteria to ensure precise ski choice and optimized pairing. - Power Edge reinforced ski chassis ensures longer service life. Homogeneous pressure distribution ensures uniform wax wear. Sidecut: 41-44-44mm Length: 172-192cm Flex: Medium, Stiff
- Fischer's high performance featherweight classic women's boot. - World Cup technologies in the Carbonlite boot offer the optimum set-up for outstanding results. - Designed for female athletes with a narrower heel counter and a more forward arch placement. - Internal anatomically shaped heel cap is very light and individually thermoformable. - Fischer's Speed Lock lacing system is light, minimal, and easy to use: simply pull the laces tight – that's it! - Practical entry loops and wide-opening designs guarantee that boots can be put on and taken off comfortably. - Lace covers for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions and to give you a comfortable warm feeling. - Specially sealed zipper system ensures that any moisture is kept out. - Special membrane ensures that conditions inside the boot are perfect: dry, warm and breathable. - Insole with fleecy top layer and aluminum-lined lower layer for ideal insulation to keep out the cold. - Fischer's new Turnamic Race Classic Sole is made from lightweight Pebax® or Desmopan® and enables a lower stand height for more stability. - Flex grooves and soft sole flex support a smooth kick action. - Optimally tuned with the help of World Cup athletes for professional racing use. - The Extended Fit System adds versatility by allowing one insole to be removed to create more space.
- Fischer's top of the line race classic ski! - Unrivaled gliding properties thanks to Fischer's ground-breaking Cold Base Bonding technology which avoids the typical combination of heat and pressure when the base is added. - Plus base model is ideal for conditions over -10°C. - A deeper and rougher structure created by a natural diamond makes the base unbeatably fast, especially in warm and damp conditions. - Now featuring IFP mounting plate for Fischer's new Turnamic binding system. - Features a Carbon Pro tip and tail, which uses carbon laminates to reduce ski tip mass and thus swing weight. - Pre-waxed with fluoride-content hot wax for best gliding properties and protection against dirt and oxidation. - 812 camber race ski construction with long, dynamic wax pocket pattern for minimum wax loss through friction. - Fischer's Precision Pairing System uses fully automatic dynamic measurements of a multitude of pairing criteria to ensure precise ski choice and optimized pairing. - Multiaxial T300 1K carbon fiber construction in ski tip, ski tail and as laminate is extremely tough and lightweight. - Air Core HM Carbon core is Fischer's lightest ski core. - Sidecut: 41-44-44.
- Fischer's RCS classic ski is at home on the World Cup and for everyday training. - Plus base model is ideal for conditions over -10°C. - A deeper and rougher structure created by a natural diamond makes the base unbeatably fast, especially in warm and damp conditions. - Now featuring IFP mounting plate for Fischer's new Turnamic binding system. - Features a Speed Tip and Tail, which uses lightweight laminates to reduce ski tip mass and thus swing weight. - Pre-waxed with fluoride-content hot wax for best gliding properties and protection against dirt and oxidation. - 812 camber race ski construction with long, dynamic wax pocket pattern for minimum wax loss through friction. - Fischer's Precision Pairing System uses fully automatic dynamic measurements of a multitude of pairing criteria to ensure precise ski choice and optimized pairing. - Power Edge reinforced ski chassis ensures longer service life. - Air Core Carbon core is over 80% air to keep the weight of the ski to a minimum. - Sidecut: 41-44-44.
Designed, tested and proven with the best athletes in the world, the REDLINE Nordic Ski Series establishes a new standard for speed. Built with a long, low camber style, specifically designed for cold snow conditions. The Redline Carbon Classic cross country ski has a slight splay in the tip and tail for minimal snow resistance and improved glide. Triaxial Braiding Construction is the process of interlocking strands of fiberglass and carbon fiber around the entire core. This unique method produces excellent torsional rigidity and strength while maintaining a lively feel and light-weight. 3D Construction is the unique process of shaping a ski’s surface geometry to remove weight and channel stiffness, for a precise tuning of a ski’s torsional rigidity and flex. The P200 Nano Black base optimizes ski speed with a unique construction built around the unique and infinite properties of all snow conditions. Featured exclusively on the REDLINE series, the P200 combines incredible durability with unmatched wax permeability to create the pinnacle of our racing bases. The PR 100X Core is a high-performance Rohacell foam core that was developed for extreme strength-to-weight applications in aeronautics that helps provide dampening properties and adds strength and stiffness to the ski without extra weight. - Sidecut: 44-42-44mm
- Salomon's S/Race Skin ski is designed for true race speed in all snow conditions from a skin. - Formula Pomoca skin inserts deliver the fastest glide available, without the hassle or guesswork of waxing. - Ultralight construction means less effort and instant acceleration. - Low profile camber enables direct connection to the snow for subtle snow feel and easy kick control. - Worldcup performance base designed to be fast in all conditions. - Pre-drilled to accommodate Prolink, SNS, or Rottefella binding mounting plates.
Page 1 of 14 Next page