$45.00 $65.00 31% Savings
- Super high performance glide wax from Solda. - Ideal for high humidity (50-100%). - Available in 35g deoderant style stick for easy application. Yellow: Above -7°C (19°F) Red: -15°C to 0°C (5°F to 32°F)
$50.00 $70.00 29% Savings
- Super high performance wax powder from Solda. - Powder form can be easily mixed with additives like hardeners. - Ideal for high humidity (50-100%). - Available in 30g powder container. Yellow: Above -4°C (25°F) Red: -13°C to 0°C (8° to 32°F)
$52.00 - $160.00
- Super high performance glide wax from Solda. - Ideal wax for very long races when you wish to keep glide advantage as long as possible. - Also great for when you wish to have the utmost performance, regardless of the length of the race. - Very high content of the same nearly pure fluoro-powder that composes HP05. - When humidity is below 70%, a single application of F40 Special ensures a superb glide, without need of a second layer with HP05. - In conditions of very high humidity, a layer of F40 Special + a layer of HP05 delivers unchallenged skis. - Available in 60g and 180g blocks. Yellow: -4ºC to +5ºC (25ºF to 41ºF) Ideal for transformed snow in warmer temperatures above and just below freezing. A great spring-like conditions wax. Orange: -9ºC to +2ºC (16ºF to 36ºF) Excels in new wet snow and non-transformed snow in 50-100% humidity. Red: -13ºC to 0ºC (9ºF to 32ºF) For old and transformed snow in 50-100% humidity. Violet: -14ºC to -4ºC (7ºF to 25ºF) A great wax for cold and non-transformed snow in 50-100% humidity. Green: -24ºC to -13ºC (-11ºF to 9ºF) An excellent choice for colder temperatures.
- Highly fluorinated racing wax to meet the highest demands. The wax used by World Cup stars! - Tribloc technology for excellent sliding properties. - Very high fluorine content for maximum water and dirt repellency - Unmatched degree of hold. - Fluorine Dibloc acts as a bonding agent for Top Finish products. - Resealable wax case - 40g. Black 130°C Iron Temperature Highly fluorinated racing wax with a unique DLC additive. Is used as the base wax during World Cups or added to the racing wax in dirty snow conditions or aggressive artificial snow. Yellow -6 - 0°C Snow Temperature, 130°C Iron Temperature For damp to wet snow conditions Red -12 - -4°C Snow Temperature, 140°C Iron Temperature Wide range of use for common snow and medium temperature conditions Blue -30 - -10°C Snow Temperature, 150°C Iron Temperature For cold and aggressive snow conditions
- Solda's Thermo Wax is a low melting point hydrocarbon wax that saturates new bases very well. - Great wax to use to restore bases after a new grind. - Can also be used as a cleaning wax or a storage and travel wax. - Webskis hot box wax of choice. - Sold in 1000g blocks.
- Solda's powder mix of HP05 and S-30. - A useful combination of two waxes that compliment each other and consistently work well together. - Solda HP05 is a fast fluorocarbon wax that repels dirt, is long-lasting, and adapts extremely well to changing conditions, like from cold to warmer snow. - Solda S-30 is a great base hardener for very cold snow and is often used as a base for HP05 when the overnight temperature is very low but is expected to warm up by race time. - A great option for races that involve cold and medium-cold snow and medium to low humidity (which can be among the trickiest conditions to wax for). - Available in two different combinations: 50/50% mix and 70/30% mix (70% HP05/30% S-30). - Sold in 20g powder container. 50/50 mix: -25°C to -10°C (-11°F to +14°F) Humidity: 25-80% Best for very cold snow that's warming up. 70/30 mix: -20°C to -6°C (-4°F to +21°F) Humidity: 35-90% Ideal for cold snow that's warming up or cold humid snow.
- Swix HF wax is a high fluor content racing wax. - Sold in 40g blocks. HF4 Green -12ºC to -32ºC (10ºF to -26ºF). A new cold wax with nano technology specially developed for dry friction conditions. The advantage of fluor in these temperatures is most present when the air humidity is high, meaning above 80%. Recommended iron temperature setting of 155ºC. HF5 Turquoise -8ºC to -14ºC (18ºF to 7ºF). New in the CH line, it fills a hardness gap between CH4 and CH6. Easier to apply than CH4, but provides outstanding glide properties within its temperature range, and has a great durability. The lower melting point compared to the 4 series makes it easier to work with, without sacrificing the good glide properties it has in cold conditions. Recommended iron temperature of 150ºC. HF6 Blue -5ºC to -10ºC (23ºF to 14ºF). It’s a very popular wax both in alpine and cross country and has shown good properties on artificial snow in addition to natural snow. Recommended iron temperature setting of 145ºC. HF7 Violet -2ºC to -8ºC (28ºF to 18ºF). A new and improved wax that performs great in normal winter conditions below the freezing point. Its hardness makes it convenient to work with and easy to get a good end-result. Recommended iron temperature setting of 140ºC. HF8 Red +4ºC to -4ºC (39ºF to 25ºF). Its softness and high fluoro content makes it perfect in conditions on both sides of the freezing point. Recommended iron temperature setting of 130ºC. HF10 Yellow +10ºC to 0ºC (50ºF to 32ºF). For very wet conditions. Can be used as a race wax alone, but is often used as a base for Cera F, such as FC10X and HVC Warm (FC80L). Recommended iron temperature setting of 120ºC.
$80.00 - $135.00
- Solda Fluor 100 powder is a pure fluorocarbon powder for warm snow. - It is especially good in falling and new snow in high humidity. - It is also very durable and repels dirt well, meaning you will have unbeatable skis for the entire race. - Spray version can also be used as a high performance substitute for Zero Spray.
$80.00 - $135.00
- High performance racing additive from Solda. - Performs very well in new or slightly transformed snow in high humidity. - Designed for use in conditions between those of Fluor 100 and HP05. - Available in 20g or 30g powder or 75ml spray. Recommend for: Temperature: -11°C to +3°C (12°F to 37°F) Humidity: 50-100%
$80.00 - $135.00
- High performance racing additive from Solda. - 100% fluorocarbon compound that delivers top performance on colder transformed snow in medium to high humidity. - Also performs very well on artificial snow and in temperatures that are changing. - Consistently one of the fastest waxes at the Birkie. - Available in 20g or 30g powder or 75ml spray. Recommend for: Temperature: -18°C to -5°C (0°F to 23°F) Humidity: 50-100%
$80.00 - $135.00
- High performance racing additive from Solda. - Designed for use when temperatures are very cold with medium to high humidity. - Works well on very abrasive and transformed snow. - Ideal for cold, cloudy, low wind conditions where temperatures remain relatively constant throughout the race. - Available in 20g or 30g powder or 75ml spray. Recommend for: Temperature: -23°C to -7°C (-9°F to 19°F) Humidity: 40-100%
- Solda's Fluor Plus Dice is designed as a fluor booster for any other wax. - Used as a rub-on top coat when it seems that the wax is not running well. - It can enrich the fluoro content of low fluor waxes such as Solda F15. - Simple and easy to use, it is terrific for coaches or parents on a budget. - Runs in a wide temperature range. - Rub it directly on the ski base before the hot application of another wax. - Sold in 22g blocks.
A hard, durable glide wax for long distance cross country racing. Developed especially for wet dirty contaminated snow. High Fluor content. The hard consistency absorbs less dirt in wet conditions and works well in cold conditions. BW additive is for reduced friction against dirt particles. The BW additive is also positive in cold conditions when there is partially dry friction. 0ºC - 20ºC 150ºC iron temperature 40g
$125.00 $245.00 49% Savings
- Start N-line gliders are high performance nano fluorgliders. - Specially formulated for high humidity and wet snow conditions. - Can be used under a powder or on top of a powder. - Nanoparticles create a film on the base that repels dirt and contaminants that reduce glide. Best for: 1°C to +10°C (34°F to 50°F) 75%-100% humidity
- Exceptional powder wax designed for dirty snow conditions. - Ideal for use in conditions between Fluor 100 and HP05. - For hot applications. - Sold in 30g Container. Recommended for: Temperature: -11°C to +3°C Humidity: 50-100%
- Exceptional powder wax designed for dirty and cold snow conditions. - Ideal for medium to high humidity. - For hot applications. - Sold in 30g Container. Recommended for: Temperature: -18°C to -5°C Humidity: 50-100%
- Exceptional high-fluorinated powder wax designed for long marathon type races. - Ideal for use in cold, transformed, and semi-transformed snow conditions. - Designed for medium to high humidity. - For hot applications. - Sold in 30g Container. Recommended for: Temperature: -18°C to -5°C Humidity: 50-100%
- Exceptional high-fluorinated powder wax designed for use in coastal areas. - Ideal for use in areas near the ocean or sea that experience winds with high salt content. - Designed for medium to high humidity. - For hot applications. - Sold in 30g Container. Recommended for: Temperature: -11°C to +3°C Humidity: 50-100%
- Swix's Cera F wax is a pure fluorocarbon specially formulated for use on ski bases. - Extremely low surface tension, high resistance to dirt absorption, and very high water repellancy. - Works very well in a wide range of conditions and temperatures. - Sold in 30g powder. FC4X Green -10°C to -20°C (14°F to -4°F) FC5X Turquoise -3°C to -15°C (27°F to 5°F) FC6X Blue -1°C to -10°C (30°F to 14°F) FC7X Violet +2°C to -6°C (36°F to 21°F) FC8X Red +4°C to -4°C. (39°F to 25°F) FC10X Yellow 0°C to +15°C (32°F to 59°F)
Previous page Page 2 of 2