Want to learn more about Jitsie trials bikes?
Check out our Jitsie Brand Guide
- Spare hub axle spacers from Belgian brand Jitsie. - CNC machined from high quality aluminum. - Designed to work with Jitsie hubs, may also work with other brands. - Narrower side of spacer rests against hub bearing. - Available in 2mm, 3mm, and 5mm widths. - All sizes have a 10mm inner diameter and 16mm outer diameter. - Anodized black only. - Sold individually.
$7.00 - $9.00
- Superlight rim tape from Jitsie. - Extremely light nylon material is still strong enough to resist tearing and bubbling. - Significantly lighter than competitor's rim tapes. - Strong heat bonded join with hole for all valve types. - Silver/grey with printed Jitsie logos on one side and plain blue finish on the other. - 30mm front width, 42mm rear width.
$10.00 - $13.00
- The Jitsie rubber grips offer great performance for even the most demanding riders. - Durable single layer rubber compound with grippy knurled design for optimal grip. - Jitsie print detail on end of each grip. - Rubber ends help protect bar from damage. Please Note: the clear rubber compound is softer and a bit lighter than the other colors, so if you're looking for comfort or are concerned with weight, we recommend the clear grips.
- The Jitsie foam grips provide great control and comfort on the bike. - Super lightweight and also very comfortable. - Dense foam/rubber compound gives a good mixture of comfort and durability. - Includes handlebar plugs with Jitsie print detail.
- Super light axle bolt washers as found on Jitsie's Race hubs. - Manufactured from high quality 7075 aluminum alloy. - Ideal for replacing any washers that have been damaged during riding. - Slight indents in the inner surface help prevent the wheel from moving in the dropout. - Fits all standard M6 bolts. - Designed and manufactured in Belgium as part of the Jitsie Race range. - Available in anodized black or red with Jitsie laser etched logo. - 19mm head diameter. - Sold as a pair.
- An innovative product that helps protect your legs when you hit them on your lever clamps! - Helps lessen the impact of hitting the legs on the lever clamps during riding. - Made of lightweight yet durable material. - Held in place by two velcro straps. - Compatible with all brake levers. - Sold as a pair.
- Inexpensive replacement pads for Hope and Echo disc brakes. - Fits Hope Mono Trial, Tech Trial, Trial Zone, and Echo TR disc brakes. - Organic pad material offers good performance in both dry and wet conditions. - Steel back plate for maximum durability. - Great for replacing contaminated or worn out pads. - Pad retention pin and clip not included. - Sold as a pair.
- The Jitsie handlebar tape is a great alternative to traditional rubber or foam grips. - Bar tape allows the thickness and width of your grips to be customized to your own preference. - Strong, super tacky rubber with adhesive backing allows you to tightly wrap the tape onto your bars, overlapping it as much or as little as you prefer to achieve the desired thickness. - 1.3 meter long roll is sufficient for two fairly thick grips (if you prefer thin grips, it may be enough for 4 grips). - Available in black with white logos. - Kit includes: 2 rolls of bar tape, 2 adhesive strips and covering strips (to help cover the ends of the tape) and a pair of plastic bar plugs.
- High performance CNC rim brake pad refills from Jitsie. - Developed and tested with Jitsie team riders Nico Vallee and Alejandro Montalvo. - High performance compound designed for use with ground rims in dry or wet weather. - Great sound with good bite and hold hold while still maintaining superb wear life. - 7.5mm of pad material provides plenty of wear life. - Sold as a pair.
- Affordable rim brake pads Jitsie. - Soft compound for increased bite and hold. - Classic plastic backing. - Works well with smooth or lightly ground rims. - 7.5mm of pad material provides good wear life. - Fits all hydraulic rim brake cylinders including Magura, Echo, and Racing Line. - Sold as a pair (for one brake).
- Steel and aluminum snail cam combo from Jitsie. - As found on Jitsie Varial bikes. - One steel and one aluminum snail cam provide the best of both worlds: strength where it is needed and low weight where there is less stress. - Innovative, asymmetrical shape allows for precise chain tension. - Non-drive side snail cam CNC machined from high quality aluminum to keep weight to a minimum. - Steel drive-side snail cam provides maximum durability and strength on the side of the wheel that sees more force. - Available in black/silver only. - Sold as a pair.
- Replacement pedal cage for Jitsie Single Cage pedals. - Ideal if your cage has broken or the teeth have become worn. - 7075 T6 aluminum construction provides excellent durability. - Available in anodized black only. - Sold as a pair.
- The Jitsie Race brake pads set the standard when it comes to braking power. - Metal ceramic sintered pad material. - Equally powerful in dry and wet conditions. - Copper backing plate improves pad contact with piston to help reduce pad "knock". - After extensive testing by the Jitsie team, many riders have found these to out-perform all other Trial Zone pads, including the Hope Pro pads! - Available to fit Hope Mono Trial, Tech Trial, Trial Zone, and Echo TR disc brakes, Jitsie Race disc brakes, Magura MT5/MT7 or MT2 brakes and Shimano MT400 brakes. - Pad retention pin and clip not included.
$26.00 - $28.00
- Affordable and durable steel threaded cogs from Jitsie. - Industry standard 1.37" x 24tpi thread fits fixed rear hubs and threaded cranks. - Wide base gives a strong connection between the sprocket and hub/crank. - Made from heat-treated steel - Compatible with all 1/8" and 3/32" chains. - 12t-14t are offset, 15t is centered.
- The Jitsie brake disc protector is a light, minimalistic guard to keep your rear disc rotor protected. - Manufactured from high quality 7075 T6 aluminum. - Exclusive design by Jitsie, tested and approved by multiple time World Champion Dani Comas. - 3mm thick with cutouts to keep weight to a minimum. - Laser-etched Jitsie logo on the bottom of the guard. - Designed in Belgium and manufactured in the EU as part of the Jitsie Race range. - Fits over the hub axle on the inside of the frame dropout. It takes up 3mm of axle width so you will need to machine or cut down your existing hub spacer or get a new hub spacer with a 3mm narrower width. - Designed to work with 160mm rotors only. Please Note: This is designed to protect from accidental collisions, not to be used as an aid in climbing obstacles.
- Affordable 20" tire from Jitsie. - Good mix of durability and performance. - Works well as a front tire on adult bikes as well as front or rear on kids bikes that use a 20" rear wheel. - Classic block tread pattern grips well on all surfaces. - Tire is designed to work in both directions. - Sticky rubber compound ensures good grip. - Wire bead keeps cost down and ensures a secure fit with the rim. - Available in 20 x 2.25 size. Please Note: Tires may not have Jitsie logos.
- Lightweight ISIS crank bolts from Jitsie. - Designed and manufactured in Belgium as part of the Jitsie Race range. - Compatible with all M15 threaded ISIS bottom brackets. - Machined from high quality aluminum, a conical head and cutouts keep weight to an absolute minimum. - Supplied with superlight aluminum washers, saving further weight. - Fitted for a 10mm allen key instead of 8mm used on most other crank bolts. - Available in anodized black or red with laser-etched Jitsie logos. - Sold as a pair.
- The Jitsie G2 Solid glove is a lightweight glove designed specifically for perfect control and comfort in trials. - Stitchless palm design prevents bunching and irritation when the hand is wrapped around the handlebar. - Clarino©? palm material provides exceptionally tactile feel for superior control and comfort. - Flexible mesh upper portion and stretch panels on the sides of the fingers give the glove a very airy feel and allow for excellent freedom of movement. - Soft moisture wicking fabric on thumb to wipe sweat. - Slim embossed cuff with minimal velcro closure tab keeps the gloves secure on your hand. - Patch on the thumb provides additional reinforcement and adds durability to this high stress area that often wears out on non-trials gloves.
- Lightweight half bashring from Jitsie. - Designed and developed with World Champion Dani Comas. - CNC machined from 7075 T6 aluminum. - Asymmetric width for optimal protection while decreasing weight as much as possible. - Teeth on outer edge provide additional grip. - Compatible with nearly all modern threaded trials cranks. - Designed to cover 18t cogs or freewheels. - Laser etched Jitsie logo.
- The Jitsie snail cams are lightweight, high quality chain tensioners. - Innovative, asymmetrical shape allows for precise chain tension. - CNC machined from 7075 T6 aluminum. - Design based on snail cams used in motorcycle trials with multiple cut outs in the shape to drop as much weight as possible without sacrificing durability and strength. - Designed and manufactured in Belgium as part of the Jitsie Race range. - Laser-etched Jitsie logos.
- Lightweight 4-bolt bashplate from Jitsie as found on their 20" bikes. - Constructed from tough aluminum for good blend of durability and weight. - Compact 4-bolt design makes it lighter and less prone to bending than traditional 3-bolt designs, as well as putting less stress on the downtube. - Directional teeth on the outside of the plate provide grip on obstacles. - Supplied with mounting bolts and spacers. - Anodized black finish with laser-etched Jitsie logos. - Designed for Jitsie Varial frames, also compatible with some Clean, Ozonys and other frames.
$45.00 - $50.00
- Excellent value forged stems from Jitsie. - Available in 35° angle and a variety of lengths to suit any rider and bike. - 3D forged from 6061 alloy for an optimal strength/weight ratio. - 4-bolt bar clamp allows easy installation of handlebars. - Steerer clamp features rounded edges to help prevent knee injuries. - High quality M6 bolts on steerer and handlebar clamps offer excellent strength and reliability. - 31.8mm oversized clamp. - Available in anodized black with white Jitsie graphics.
$46.00 - $50.00
- Internal headset from Jitsie as found on their complete bikes. - Sealed bearing design keeps out dirt and grit for smooth running. - Aluminum cups reduce weight without sacrificing durability. - Split crown race for easy installation and removal. - Black anodized finish with laser-etched Jitsie logos. - Available in straight 1 1/8" and tapered 1 1/8"-1.5" sizes. - 1 1/8" fits frames with a 44mm internal diameter headtube with a standard 1 1/8" fork. - 1 1/8-1.5" fits frames with a 44mm internal upper diameter and 56mm internal lower with tapered 1 1/8-1.5" forks. - Star nut and top cap not included.
- High performance CNC rim brake pads from Jitsie. - Developed and tested with Jitsie team riders Nico Vallee and Alejandro Montalvo. - High performance compound designed for use with ground rims in dry or wet weather. - Great sound with good bite and hold hold while still maintaining superb wear life. - Glued to Jitsie's newly designed CNC backing, which is shaped to provide a precise fit with the brake caliper to eliminate the pad "knock" often found with plastic-backed pads. - CNC-machined aluminum backing provides extra braking force and lever feedback since it is much stiffer than standard plastic backings. - Compatible with all hydraulic rim brake systems on the market including Magura, Echo, and Racing Line. - 7.5mm of pad material provides plenty of wear life. - Sold as a pair. Please Note: Due to the super stiff characteristics of the metal backings, it is important to set up these pads so that they are completely square with the rim. Otherwise they will wear unevenly, leading to decreased brake performance and pad life.
- The Jitsie Dynamic shinguards are innovative lightweight protectors made with the rider in mind. - The 'less-is-more' concept applied throughout the development process has resulted in a great shinguard that sets the standard in bike trial! - Developed and tested with Jitsie Team riders such as Dani Comas. - Constructed with lightweight flexible fabrics for an unrestricted feeling on the bike. - Mesh panel on the rear of the guard for optimal ventilation. - Updated with a lightweight memory foam panel inside a pocket in the shinguard that provides secure protection without being bulky. - Foam panel is removable to allow for easy washing. - High quality lycra and mesh fabrics provide a snug, comfortable, and secure fit. - Available in SM/MD and LG/XL adult sizes that use a 26cm long dense foam plate that protects the most vulnerable areas of the shin. - The Youth size is fitted for small legs (typically under age 11) and features a 20cm long protective plate that is also a bit narrower than the adult size. - Elastic cuffs keep the shinguard nicely in place while riding. - Super light, they are very minimal and easily fit under pants or over tights.
- The Jitsie Dynamik elbow guards ensure trustworthy elbow protection without restricting movement while riding. - Lightweight memory foam protector provides good protection while still being flexible. - High quality lycra is flexible and comfortable. - Mesh fabric panel on the inside of the arm provides ventilation. - Elastic top and bottom cuffs with silicone inserts keep the pads secured on your arm. - Durable flexible print with Jitsie branding. - One size fits all. - Sold as a pair.
- Jitsie's Barb Fitting Press makes it easy to install barb fittings in hydraulic brake lines. - Machined aluminum construction for maximum durability. - Lower clamp holds hose in place, while the upper threaded section presses the insert into the hose. - The tip of the barb driver can be flipped over to suit virtually any brake line fittings you're using.
- The Jitsie brake clamps are an innovative CNC component from the Belgian manufacturer. - CNC-machined from quality 7075 alloy. - Designed to be used without plastic cylinder washers to improve clamping power and ease of installation. - Clamps feature different heights - 7mm and 9mm. This can be very useful when your frame or fork has very low-profile brake mounts. The clamps can be mounted either side up to adjust how far the cylinders sit above the frame. - Designed and manufactured in Belgium as part of the Jitsie Race range.
$55.00 - $60.00
- Light, flexible long knee guards from Jitsie. - Lightweight memory foam protector provides good protection while still being flexible. - High quality lycra and mesh fabrics provide excellent comfort. - Padding extends below knee for added shin protection. - Elastic top and bottom cuffs with silicone inserts keep the pads secured on your leg. - Durable flexible print with Jitsie branding. - Available in SM/MD and LG/XL. The protective pads are the same size on both sizes. The difference in size comes from the material that fits around your leg. - Calf size (circumference) SM/MD: 33-40cm/13-16" - Calf size (circumference) LG/XL: 38cm+/15"+
- Super lightweight 26" front rim from Jitsie. - Constructed from high quality 6061 T6 aluminum for improved durability and brake performance. - Un-eyeletted design and single wall construction save weight. - 33mm width provides good stability and helps prevent tire roll. - Custom large parallelogram holes keep the weight to a minimum. - "H" shaped rim profile improves strength and stiffness of sidewalls. - Large sidewall area for maximum brake pad contact. - Available in 28 hole spoke drilling only. - Anodized black finish with Jitsie stickers around valve holes. Please Note: Due to the profile of these rims, the ridge near the spoke holes can make it difficult to fit a spoke wrench on standard length nipples. Because of this, we recommend lacing these rims with 14mm or 16mm long nipples.
Page 1 of 3 Next page