- Lightweight 4-bolt bashplate from Jitsie as found on their 20" bikes. - Constructed from tough aluminum for good blend of durability and weight. - Compact 4-bolt design makes it lighter and less prone to bending than traditional 3-bolt designs, as well as putting less stress on the downtube. - Directional teeth on the outside of the plate provide grip on obstacles. - Supplied with mounting bolts and spacers. - Anodized black finish with laser-etched Jitsie logos. - Designed for Jitsie Varial frames, also compatible with some Clean, Ozonys and other frames.
- Replacement pedal cage for Jitsie Single Cage pedals. - Ideal if your cage has broken or the teeth have become worn. - 7075 T6 aluminum construction provides excellent durability. - Available in anodized black only. - Sold as a pair.
- The Jitsie Race 135.9 freewheel as found on their top end Race bikes. - 9 steel pawls mounted in groups of 3 with a 45 tooth ratchet ring result in 135 clicks for super fast pedaling response. - Forged steel construction offers great durability. - High quality sealed bearings for improved durability and protection from dirt and grit. - Unique design allows the bearings to be held in place using an external circlip. - Features BB-style removal tabs that allow the freewheel to be removed with a Shimano-style 20 spline bottom bracket tool. - Standard 1.37" x 24tpi thread. - Available in 18t with black finish only. Please Note: This freewheel may require a small spacer to work properly with some bashrings. Also Note: This freewheel must be bedded in before trials use, which ensures any excess grease used when assembling the freewheel works away from the mechanism. This can be done by riding the freewheel around 'normally' for a few hours, both freewheeling and engaging the mechanism gently. If the freewheel is subjected to trials use before it has been bedded in, the pawls may not engage correctly, causing the freewheel to skip, which can damage the pawls and ratchet. The bedding in process can be expedited by spraying a light oil like GT85 or WD40 between the center and outer teeth of the freewheel and rotating it. Failure to bed the freewheel in correctly will void the warranty.
- The Jitsie snail cams are lightweight, high quality chain tensioners. - Innovative, asymmetrical shape allows for precise chain tension. - CNC machined from 7075 T6 aluminum. - Design based on snail cams used in motorcycle trials with multiple cut outs in the shape to drop as much weight as possible without sacrificing durability and strength. - Designed and manufactured in Belgium as part of the Jitsie Race range. - Laser-etched Jitsie logos.
$50.00 - $60.00
- Jitsie's lightweight caged pedals. - Super grippy low profile cage machined from 7075 T6 aluminum. - 3mm cage thickness provides durability and resists bending. - Steel axles provide excellent strength. - Cages feature side slots to reduce weight. - Pedal body features ribs where the arms attach to the main body, which increases strength over other similarly designed pedals. - Teeth on outer edge of cage are slightly less sharp than the rest of the cage to prevent them from digging in to your foot when you're twisting for balance. - Sealed bearings help keep out dirt and grit. - Axle ends fitted for 6mm allen key for easy installation and removal. - Anodized black or red cages and black body with laser-etched Jitsie logos.
$26.00 - $28.00
- Affordable and durable steel threaded cogs from Jitsie. - Industry standard 1.37" x 24tpi thread fits fixed rear hubs and threaded cranks. - Wide base gives a strong connection between the sprocket and hub/crank. - Made from heat-treated steel - Compatible with all 1/8" and 3/32" chains. - 12t-14t are offset, 15t is centered.
- Updated version of the popular Inspired 4-Bolt Bashring. - CNC machined from top quality 7075 aluminium. - Designed to work with chainrings up to 24T (OD= 124mm), 104mm BCD, 4-bolt cranks. - 6mm outer section gives excellent strength whilst the unique CNC machining removes weight in key areas. - Styled to complement other Inspired parts available. - Available in anodized black only with stylish Inspired laser etched logos.
- External bearing threaded Euro style bottom bracket as found on Inspired Arcade bikes. - Fits 68mm shell frames. - Designed for 2-piece/3-piece BMX style cranks with 22mm axles. - 22mm version is only compatible with Arcade V2 Crankset. - 7075 aluminum BB cups for maximum durability. - Kit includes: 2 x external bearing cups, 1 x internal bearing spacer (71mm), 2 x top hat spacers (5.5mm), 1 x alloy crank arm spacer (5mm), 2 x steel crank arm spacers (1.5mm).
- Unqiue custom designed bashring with integrated chainring from Inspired. - As found on the Inspired Arcade complete bikes. - CNC machined from high strength 7075 aluminum. - 1-piece design helps to reduce weight and maximize stiffness. - Unique tapered 'top hat' inserts ensure the sprocket remains tight during use and help to improve alignment. - Fits 19mm or 22mm BB axles using the different inserts supplied. - Compatible with most BMX style crank arms with micro sprocket bolt mount (NOT compatible with threaded cranks, or cranks designed for use with bolt-on chainrings). - 22t chainring fits 1/8" and 3/32" chains. - Tough, satin black anodized finish with laser Inspired logo.
- Replacement crank pre-load bolt to fit Inspired Flow Plus cranksets. - High quality aluminum construction. - Fitted for a 6mm allen key. - To be snugged lightly in place before tightening the crank arm pinch bolts. Do not over tighten. - Anodized black finish. - Sold individually.
- Replacement chain tugs to fit Inspired Flow frames. - Updated design allows them to also function as the hub bolt washer, eliminating extra pieces and creating a lower profile. - High quality CNC machined aluminum construction. - Sold as a pair with tensioner bolts (does not include frame bolts).
- Replacement high quality, CNC-machined aluminum tensioner mount from Inspired. - Fits 2014 and newer Inspired Fourplay frames and Inspired Skye V3 frames only. - Includes fixing bolts. - Available in black only.
- Unqiue custom designed bashring with integrated chainring for Hope cranks from Inspired. - CNC machined from high strength 7075 aluminum. - 22t chainring is ideal for most street trials bikes and fits 1/8" and 3/32" chains. - 1-piece sprocket and bashring design helps to reduce weight and maximize stiffness. - Compatible with Hope cranks only, fits directly onto the drive side spline. - Not supplied with mounting bolts. - Gloss black anodized finish with laser etched Inspired logo.
- Unqiue custom designed bashring with integrated chainring from Inspired. - As found on the Inspired complete bikes. - CNC machined from high strength 7075 aluminum. - 22t chainring is ideal for most street trials bikes and fits 1/8" and 3/32" chains. - 1-piece sprocket and bashring design helps to reduce weight and maximize stiffness. - Compatible with Truvativ and SRAM 'Direct Mount' crank arms only, fits directly onto the drive side spline. - Not supplied with mounting bolts (you can re-use your existing bolts). - Satin black anodized finish with laser etched Inspired logo.
- Lightweight 4-bolt bashplate from Echo as found on their Mark 6 20" bikes. - Constructed from tough aluminum for good blend of durability and weight. - Compact 4-bolt design makes it lighter and less prone to bending than traditional 3-bolt designs, as well as putting less stress on the downtube. - Teeth on the outside of the plate provide grip on obstacles. - Machined cutouts keep weight to a minimum. - Supplied with titanium mounting bolts, nylon spacers, and shims. - Compatible only with Echo Mark 6 and newer 20" frames. - Anodized black finish.
- Replacement freewheel spacer from Echo. - Aluminum freewheel spacer used to space out the freewheel on the crank when not running a bashring. - 3.5mm thickness - 35mm inner diameter. - Laser-etched Echo logo. Please Note: Some of the green and red spacers do not have a logo.
- The Echo full bashring as found on Echo complete bikes. - Constructed from high quality 7075 Aluminum for high strength. - Protects freewheel or front sprocket no matter what position the pedals are in. - Knobs around the edges give improved grip. - Machined holes around the center save weight. - Laser-etched logos and anodized finish for a clean look. - Designed to cover 18t freewheels and sprockets.
- Competition style half bashring from Echo. - CNC'd from tough 7075 T6 aluminum for maximum strength. - Lightweight minimalist design covers half of the front cog or freewheel and can be setup for left or right foot forward riders. - Holes drilled in main body save weight. - Compatible with nearly all modern threaded trials cranks and is designed to cover 18t cogs or freewheels. - Anodized finish with laser-etched logos.
- Replacement integrated tensioner bolt for 2011 and newer Echo, ZOO, GU, and Czar frames. - Steel construction for maximum durability. - M5 thread - 25mm length - Sold individually
- Echo's Mini bashplate as found on their complete bikes. - Constructed from tough 6061 T6 heat-treated aluminum. - Shorter and more compact than previous versions, making it lighter and less prone to bending. - Holes drilled to reduce weight. - Directional teeth on the outside of the plate provide grip on obstacles. - Supplied with three bolts and nylon spacers and a chunk of polyurethane shock absorbing material. - Designed for 2012 and newer Echo frames, not compatible with pre-2012 frames.
- Replacement pedal cage bolts from Echo. - M5 thread with countersunk head. - Constructed from steel for maximum durability. - Bolt head fitted for 3mm allen key. - Compatible with Echo cage pedals and most other brands of caged pedals including Rockman, Trialtech, Jitsie and Try-All. - Sold individually.
- Lightweight aluminum crank bolts as found on Echo complete bikes. - Manufactured from high quality 7075 T6 aluminum. - Supplied with steel spacers. - Fitted for an 8mm allen key. - M15 thread fits most modern ISIS bottom brackets. - Anodized finish with laser-etched Echo logos. Please Note: Although these are made from tough, high quality aluminum, we still recommend that you tighten down your cranks with steel bolts, and then install the aluminum ones. Note: These will not fit Trialtech Race ISIS or Trialtech SL Ti bottom brackets. Those require M12 and M14 crank bolts respectively.
$15.00 - $23.00 $40.00 Up to 63% Off
- Splined cogs to fit pre-2016 Echo splined hubs. - Designed fit the drive shells on pre-2016 Echo splined hubs, not compatible with standard Shimano spline hubs or 2016 and newer Echo splined hubs. - Manufactured from high quality, durable ChroMo steel. - Wide base prevents cogs from digging into the driveshell - Offset design allows fine-tuning of the chainline by flipping over the cog. - Compatible with all 1/8" and 3/32" chains. Please Note: These may come in a black or silver finish.
- One of the lightest freewheels on the market now in a splined version! - Uses 9 steel pawls to create 108 engagement points for super quick pedal response. - Outer ring and internals constructed from tough CroMo steel for maximum durability. - Base and cap made from titanium to reduce weight to a minimum. - Unique spring design provides reliable engagement and gives it a loud sound. - Featuring Echo's new splined crank/fw interface. The fw simply slides onto the splines on the crank and is held in place by a flared bb spacer (included with cranks). No more hassle trying to remove stuck threaded fws! - Compatible only with Echo splined cranks. - Available in 18t only.
$40.00 - $45.00
- Splined cogs from Echo as found on their complete bikes. - Designed fit the drive shells on 2016 and newer Echo splined hubs, not compatible with standard Shimano spline hubs or older Echo splined hubs. - Manufactured from high quality, durable ChroMo steel. - Wide base prevents cogs from digging into the driveshell - Compatible with all 1/8" and 3/32" chains. - Black finish.
- Replacement axles for Echo pedals. - Constructed from durable steel. - Flat spaces on axle end to fit a 15mm pedal wrench. - Bearings, nuts not included. - Compatible with Echo TR and SL caged and platform pedals. - Sold individually. Please Note: The right pedal axle requires a left-hand threaded nut!
- Replacement pedal cage for Echo TR pedals. - Ideal if your cage has broken or the teeth have become worn. - 7075 T6 aluminum construction provides excellent durability. - New cage design features an indent with slightly lower teeth in the outer edge of the cage. This allows for more freedom of movement for your feet when required (such as when landing sidehops) while also providing more support underneath the foot. - Compatible with Echo TR and SL cage pedals only. - Available in anodized black only. - Sold individually.
- Redesigned TR platform pedals from Echo. - New Y-shaped platform design increases strength and reduces weight. - Concave platform shape increases grip over the previous design. - Constructed using 6061 T6 aluminum for the body and durable chromo steel for the axle. - Great option for riders looking for a more durable alternative to caged pedals without sacrificing weight. - Super slim design gives excellent clearance over obstacles. - Replaceable steel pins provide good grip in all conditions. - Sealed cartridge bearings provide smooth operation and superior durability. - Axle features 15mm flats for easy pedal installation and removal. - Anodized finish with laser-etched Echo logos. Please Note: These do not come with the pins installed. A wrench is provided with the pedals for installation of the pins. We highly recommend using locktite on the pin threads when you are installing, otherwise the pins can come loose and strip the threading or get lost. Also Note: Always remember to grease your pedal threads before installation!
- Threaded steel cogs from Echo. - Made from heat-treated steel for maximum durability. - Wide base increases the thread contact area to reduce the likelihood of stripping. - Standard 1.37" x 24tpi threads to fit all fixed rear hubs. - Compatible with all 1/8" and 3/32" chains. - 16t cog features holes drilled around the base to save weight.
- Bottom bracket cups for Crewkerz AS30 cranksets. - Machined from high quality aluminum. - Sealed bearings run smoothly and help keep out dirt and grit. - Pressfit 30 cups fit frames with a 46mm internal diameter pressfit bottom bracket shell such as Crewkerz and Clean. - Available in anodized black. - Sold as a pair of cups (one bottom bracket).