Inspired Trials Bike Forks
These Inspired forks are perfect for the demands of trials and street. They're super strong while minimizing weight so you can whip your bike around with speed and confidence.
Want to learn more about Inspired Bicycles?
- Top quality forks from Inspired as found on the top end Fourplay and Hex bikes. - Updated design for the new generation of street riding. - 6066 tapered and butted aluminum steerer tube helps minimize weight whilst increasing durability. - Innovative crown area (developed on the top-of-the-range Skye forks) helps distribute stress in this critical area. - Custom Post Mount disc brake mount (at the 180mm position) is reinforced to prevent cracking in this high stress area. - Large diameter fork legs provide additional strength and stiffness. - Unique CNC'd dropouts feature tapered interface for bolt through 20mm axle. - Innovative captive bolt and cover system allows the axle to be removed whilst those parts remain in place ready for refitting. - Includes precision CNC machined, 7075 screw-in top-cap which allows the brake hose to be routed through the steerer. - Fits 24" and 26" wheels. - Available in black finish with white Inspired 'Team' graphics only. - Disc mount only.
- Exclusive design, top quality cro-moly steel forks from Inspired. - Tested and developed with Inspired team rider Ali C. - Made from high quality Japanese Cr-moly, which offers great durability and a different feel to aluminum forks by providing a more yielding ride. - 405mm length provides sufficient tire clearance to fit most 24 and 26" wheels/tires commonly used on street trials bikes. - Double-butted tubing to ensure maximum durability while helping to reduce weight. - Short offset keeps the front wheel tucked in and helps with front wheel moves such as nose manuals and g-turns. - Updated integrated crown race requires a 45° x 45° bearing without an internal lip (included with fork). Please note, old Arcade headset bearings (Pre-2022) will not fit! - Unique concave tapered dropouts are specifically designed to interface with the Arcade 15mm axle. - Can also be used with the Arcade Fork Adaptors (sold separately) to fit standard 9/10mm hubs. - Standard 1 1/8" one-piece steerer and crown with variable wall thickness and internal tapers. - Internally threaded steerer and a precision CNC machined top cap that allows most models of front brake cable to be center-routed for barspins and tailwhips. - Custom disc brake mount (at the International Standard position) is CNC machined to maximize durability and aid brake alignment. - Supplied with matching threaded top cap and lower headset bearing. - Available in matte black only. Please Note: these forks are designed to run a maximum rotor size of 185mm, using a larger rotor may void the warranty.
$99.00 - $120.00
- Affordable and durable 24" steel fork from Inspired. - As found on Inspired Flow complete bikes. - Full Cro Mo steel construction throughout for maximum durability. - International Standard disc mount. - Machined 'Element and Fourplay fork' style dropouts. - Gloss black or Satin black finish. - Starnut not included. Please note: These forks are designed to run a maximum rotor size of 185mm, using a larger rotor may void the warranty. Also Note: These forks are now also offered in a Disc Only configuration, these do not have the v-brake posts seen in the photos.
- The Inspired Headlock system is designed to allow front brake hose routing through many forks. - Perfect for riders who want to do barspins or tailwhips. - High quality, CNC machined aluminum top and bottom caps. - Top cap features a large slotted guide for easy assembly and optimal hose routing (Orientation can be changed to suit left or right front brake positions). - Tapered bottom cap design fits most forks. - Available to fit standard 1 1/8" or 1.5" tapered forks. - Supplied with steel bolt kit for different length steerers. - Fits steerer lengths 205mm- 250mm. - Anodized black with laser etched Inspired logo. Please Note: The 205-250mm length is for the fork steerer only, it does not include the length of the fork crown, which is typically 20-50mm.
- High quality replacement axle assembly to fit 15mm bolt through Inspired Fourplay and Hex forks only. - 7075 aluminum axle and washer with tough, steel bolt. - Includes tapered washer and bolt.
- High quality replacement 15mm axle assembly to fit Inspired Arcade forks only. - 7075 aluminum axle and washer with tough steel bolt. - Includes tapered washer and bolt.
- High quality fork adaptors for Inspired Arcade forks only. - Designed to allow 9mm and 10mm axle hubs to be used in Arcade fork 15mm taper dropouts. - CNC machined from 7075 aluminum. - Anodized black only. - Supplied as a pair.
Page 1 of 1