- One of our favorite brushes in the Solda line. - Use this for cold application and polishing fluorocarbon top coat waxes. - Work back and forth with medium hard strokes to create friction and force fluorocarbon powders or block applied waxes into the bases. - Natural cork working surface.
- Soft felt brush from Solda. - Use this brush for polishing fluorocarbons after corking for the fastest skis possible!
$20.00 - $25.00
- Classic nylon hand brush from Solda. - For many skiers this could be your only brush. - Use this brush to remove waxes from most base grinds after scraping. - Will not damage structures. - Medium brush bristles made from durable synthetic nylon fibers.
A little stiffer than the nylon brush. It is a combination of stiff nylon and soft horsehair bristles. Use this after scraping for removing warm waxes from coarse base structures. • Synthetic / natural hybrid • Stiff nylon combined with softer horse hair • Horse hair is non-conductive for static charge. If you are looking to own just one brush and live in a climate zone where you have lots of medium to warm snow, this could be the choice.
- Use this for cleaning ski bases after metal scraping or base repair. - Cleaning bases starts with a metal brush. Follow this with back and forth cleaning with the Scotch Brite. Always finish with two tip to tail brushings.
$20.00 - $25.00
- Use this brush to remove medium to warm waxes after scraping. - It will also polish base surface like a shoeshine brush. - Natural/synthetic hybrid bristles. - Abrasive yet safe on base structures.
$22.00 - $25.00
- Fine, soft brass bristle brush from Solda. - Use for freshening bases before waxing. - Also a good first brush for cold waxes on a ski with a fine grind. - We usually make 2-3 passes with the brass brush after scraping all cold/hard waxes. Then we continue with nylon or nylon/horsehair and we finish with the horsehair brush. - Oval brush has an outer ring of nylon bristles. - Available in rectangular or oval (with strap).
$22.00 - $25.00
- Designed for the final brushing for cold waxes and all fluorinated waxes. - Soft horsehair bristles gently expose the base structure. - Strap on the handle (of the large oval brush) helps control the tool and produce a glossy finish and fast skis. - Can also be used for brushing out cold waxes on fine structures if you don’t have a fine brass brush. - We always use this to finish our race day wax fluorocarbon top coat. - Fine, natural fibers with neutral electro/static charge. - Available in a standard hand brush and large oval brush w/strap.
- Hard nylon hand brush from Solda. - Hard brush bristles made from durable synthetic nylon fibers. - Ideal for harder, colder waxes than standard nylon brushes.
- Soft nylon hand brush from Solda. - Soft brush bristles made from durable synthetic nylon fibers. - Will not damage base structures.
- Steel bristle hand brush from Solda. - Nylon outer bristles made from durable synthetic nylon fibers. - Steel inner bristles. - Great for pre-wax cleaning.
Page 1 of 1