- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
- Echo's Urban 4-bolt booster is one of the stiffest boosters available. - Redesigned to be lighter while still offering excellent rigidity for braking. - A great option to stiffen up the brake on a flexy frame. - CNC-machined holes and cutouts reduce unnecessary weight. - Designed to work with most modern trials frames with 4-bolt mounts spaced at 100mm. - Includes 4 mounting bolts and aluminum spacers. - Anodized finish with laser-etched logos.
- New from Monty, their Black Edition Brake Resin. - Designed to work as a cleaner, more effective alternative to tar to improve rim brake performance. - An easy way to improve rim brake performance on smooth rims or when a grind has worn down. - To apply, simply spin your wheel and lightly scrub some resin onto the braking surface. - Only a small amount is needed for each application. - Can be used with both smooth and ground rims. - For use with rim brakes only. - Supplied in a Monty box with the resin in a convenient plastic case. - Block size: 55mm x 25mm x 16mm - Sold singly.
$168.00 - $170.00
- Magura has updated their tried and true HS33 rim brake again! - Aesthetically, they have drawn on the ever-popular 2005-2010 model, a favorite among many trials riders, for inspiration. - Maintenance-free braking system - 5% increase in braking power over the previous model - Redesign also decreases weight compared to the 2011 model. - Lever body made of Magura's proprietary Carbotecture, which is both light and strong. - New forged aluminum lever blade is similar to the ones found on their MT range of disc brakes. - Available with standard 2-Finger lever or longer 4-Finger lever for additional power. - Lever blade is wider and has a more rounded profile than previous models. - Split handlebar clamp allows easy installation without removing grips. - New TPA system is made from steel to improve durability, and has indexed 90° turns to eliminate unwanted movement. - Fully adjustable lever reach provided by T25 screw in the front of the lever blade. - Flip-flop design allows the lever to be used as left or right hand. - Bleeding is the same as the 2005-2010 brakes: simply attach a full syringe to the slave cylinder, remove the bleed screw in the lever, then push fluid through from the bottom. Please note that a regular bleed hose will NOT screw into the bleed port, trying to do so will damage the threads. - Supplied with standard Magura black pads. (The black pads are not suited very well for trials, purchasing aftermarket pads is recommended.) - Supplied fully bled and ready to install. - Brake cylinders are compatible with all standard aftermarket 4-bolt clamps. - Made in Germany Please Note: Our HS33 brakes may be supplied without the pictured EVO adaptors for v-brake mounts. Please call us if you require these. Also Note: Correct installation of the split clamp lever requires the bolt with the arrows pointing towards it to be gently tightened first until the gap is closed, then the other bolt should be tightened down. There should be a gap of around 2-3mm when the lever is tight on the bars. Over-tightening the bolts or not following this procedure is likely to crack the lever clamp, which is not covered under warranty!
- Great value replacement pads for Magura HS33 brakes from Kool-Stop. - Tough plastic backing is light and keeps costs down. - Standard black compound for high durability. - Recommended for use in any non-trials application. - 6mm of pad material for good wear life. - Made in the USA. - Sold as a pair for one brake (2 pads).
- Echo's SL clamps are light and allow for easy fine tuning of brake cylinders. - 2 6061 T6 aluminum cylinder washers (4 halves) improve durability and clamping force over traditional plastic washers and allow you to finely adjust the angle of your brake pads. This is especially useful if the brake mounts on your frame are not perfectly square. - Holes machined into the clamps save weight. - Anodized finish with laser-etched logos on the top clamps. - Includes titanium mounting bolts and washers. - Sold as a pair (mounts for one brake).
- Lightweight titanium replacement grub screw/blanking bolt for Racing Line brake levers. - M6 thread size - New design features an o-ring on the bottom of the bolt, improving the seal over traditional grub screws. - Constructed from titanium. - Available in anodized black, gold or rainbow finish. - Compatible with Racing Line FL001 and Nano 28 levers only! - Maximum bolt torque 3Nm! Please Note: A small amount of grease should be applied to the threads before installation and it is imperative that these are not over-tightened. Doing so can result in the lever leaking!
- The Jitsie brake disc protector is a light, minimalistic guard to keep your rear disc rotor protected. - Manufactured from high quality 7075 T6 aluminum. - Exclusive design by Jitsie, tested and approved by multiple time World Champion Dani Comas. - 3mm thick with cutouts to keep weight to a minimum. - Laser-etched Jitsie logo on the bottom of the guard. - Designed in Belgium and manufactured in the EU as part of the Jitsie Race range. - Fits over the hub axle on the inside of the frame dropout. It takes up 3mm of axle width so you will need to machine or cut down your existing hub spacer or get a new hub spacer with a 3mm narrower width. - Designed to work with 160mm rotors only. Please Note: This is designed to protect from accidental collisions, not to be used as an aid in climbing obstacles.
- Unique, ultra lightweight 2-bolt carbon fiber brake booster from Trialtech. - Designed using CAD software and FE (Finite Element) testing to optimize stiffness. - Manufactured from high quality unidirectional carbon fiber. - Curved outer shape provides protection for your crossover pipe, helping to stop it from being hit or kicked. - Includes stainless steel bolt washers and top grade CNC machined aluminum 'top hat' spacers to prevent the bolts from damaging the booster. - Fits brake mount spacings from 95-105mm. - Vertical tire clearance of 54mm to ensure clearance for 20" and 26" bikes. - Clear matt lacquer over raw UD carbon fiber with silver 'SL' logo.
- High quality replacement pistons for 2005-2010 HS33 brakes from Racing Line. - CNC machined from high quality 6061 T6 aluminum. - Aluminum construction means the piston cannot swell when the brake is bled with water, a common problem with the original plastic Magura pistons. - Includes two O-rings. - 14mm piston is designed to fit 2005-2010 Magura HS33 and Racing Line FL001 levers, also works with Echo brake levers. - 13mm piston fits Racing Line Nano levers and Clean levers. - Available in anodized red.
- Replacement steel bolt. - M5 x 25mm size. - 4mm allen key head. - Ideal for brake clamp bolts (without brake booster). - Sold singly.
- Echo's lightweight hydraulic rim brake as found on their high end complete bikes. - Main lever body is extruded from 6061 T6 CNC aluminum. - Flip flop lever design allows brake to be run left or right hand. - TPA is tucked out of the way to prevent damage and also has a large range of adjustment, allowing for customization of lever feel. - Simple lever clamp design is easy to use and comes with a lightweight titanium clamp bolt. - Brake hose port is located close to the handlebar to help protect the brake lines in crashes. - Long lever blade provides excellent power and ergonomic shape is comfortable for one finger braking. - Slim slave cylinders forged from 6061 T6 aluminum allow for more heel clearance than Magura slaves. - Black slave cylinders with grey lever body. - For use with mineral oil only, DO NOT use DOT fluid with this brake. - Sold with front or rear length brake line. Please Note: This brake is not supplied with brake pads, they must be purchased separately.
- Lightweight replacement titanium pivot bolt for Racing Line levers. - CNC-machined from titanium. - Compatible with Racing Line FL001 and Nano 28 levers and Freno levers. - T25 Torx fitting on both ends resists rounding out better than allen fittings. - Available in anodized black or gold. - Maximum torque 2.5Nm! - Sold individually.
- High quality aluminum replacement TPA wheels for Magura and Racing Line brake levers. - Machined from 6061 T6 aluminum - High quality aluminum construction improves strength and is harder to strip out than original plastic Magura wheels. - Fits 2005-2010 Magura HS33, Echo CNC and SL, and Racing Line levers. - Not supplied with hemispherical plastic bushings. - Available in anodized red
- Hope's proven Trial Zone caliper combined with their adjustable Tech 3 lever. - Spec'd on many high end Inspired bikes. - Smoother, more predictable modulation than traditional cable disc brakes. - Tech 3 lever offers tool-less bite point and reach adjustment to customize brake performance and lever feel. - Lever is CNC machined from a solid billet of 2014 T6 aircraft spec aluminum alloy, giving smooth, progressive feel and power. - Features a split clamp lever for easy fitting and removal. - Integrated reservoir for easy bleeding. - Lever blade has multiple holes drilled in it to improve grip on the lever and save a few extra grams. - Kevlar reinforced black hose keeps weight down while maintaining flexibility and durability. - One piece Post Mount caliper is CNC machined from a solid billet of 2014 T6 aircraft spec aluminum alloy. - Super rigid trials specific caliper houses 2 huge 25mm aluminum pistons that provide both power and stiffness for the most efficient clamping of the disc. - Magnetic pad holders to aid pad clearance from the rotor. - Pad retention pin threads into the caliper body and uses a clip for maximum security. - Lever and caliper are anodized with a durable black finish and laser-etched graphics to withstand weather, cleaning and general use. - Supplied fully bled and ready to be installed. - Designed for use with Hope Trial Zone rotor, also compatible with some others such as Echo TR rotor. - Rotor and adaptor sold separately. Please Note: This brake is supplied standard as a left-front lever, but can also be ordered in left-rear (moto style). Please call for details.
$26.00 - $30.00
- Lightweight and affordable disc rotor from Jitsie's Tr1al brand. - Manufactured from high grade stainless steel. - Standard 6-bolt mounting system. - Available in 160mm and 180mm sizes. - Supplied with 6 steel T-25 rotor bolts.
- M6 SL brake clamps for new GU and Echo frames and forks. - 2 6061 T6 aluminum cylinder washers (4 halves) improve durability and clamping force over traditional plastic washers and allow you to finely adjust the angle of your brake pads. This is especially useful if the brake mounts on your frame are not perfectly square. - Holes machined into the clamps save weight. - Wider slots than standard SL clamps are designed specifically for the M6 bolts used on 2015 and newer GU and Echo Mark Ti frames, will not work with other frames. - Anodized black finish with laser-etched logos on the top clamps. - Includes M6 titanium mounting bolts and washers. - Sold as a pair (mounts for one brake).
- The Jitsie Race brake pads set the standard when it comes to braking power. - Metal ceramic sintered pad material. - Equally powerful in dry and wet conditions. - Copper backing plate improves pad contact with piston to help reduce pad "knock". - After extensive testing by the Jitsie team, many riders have found these to out-perform all other Trial Zone pads, including the Hope Pro pads! - Available to fit Hope Mono Trial, Tech Trial, Trial Zone, and Echo TR disc brakes, Magura MT7 or MT2 brakes and Shimano MT400 brakes. - Pad retention pin and clip not included.
- Racing Line grease. - Specially formulated for use with o-rings on Racing Line brakes. - Helps keep o-rings on hydraulic rim brakes sealed and lubricated. - Also works great on bolts and other items requiring grease. - 3g.
- 2-bolt booster from Echo as found on their complete bikes. - Constructed from 6061 T6 Aluminum for maximum stiffness. - Booster body is machined out to reduce weight where it isn't needed. - Wide profile also offers some protection for the crossover line on HS33 brakes. - Designed to fit 26", 24", and 20" trials bikes with 4-bolt mounts spaced at 100mm. - Supplied with two mounting bolts and spacers. - Anodized finish with laser-etched logos.
- The Echo TR brake clamps are light, inexpensive, and reliable. - Machined from 6061 T6 Aluminum - Holes machined into the clamps save weight. - Washerless design eliminates the need for plastic Magura cylinder washers, making brake set up a snap. When you clamp the cylinders down, your brake pads will already be set up squarely with the rim, assuming, of course, that the mounts on your frame or fork are square. - Anodized finish with laser-etched logos on the top clamps. - Includes steel mounting bolts and washers. - Sold as a pair (mounts for one brake).
- M6 Echo TR brake clamps for new Echo and Gu frames. - Machined from 6061 T6 aluminum. - Holes machined into the clamps save weight. - Washerless design eliminates the need for plastic Magura cylinder washers, making brake set up a snap. When you clamp the cylinders down, your brake pads will already be set up squarely with the rim, assuming, of course, that the mounts on your frame or fork are square. - Wider slots than standard TR clamps are designed specifically for the M6 bolts used on 2015 and newer GU and Echo Mark Ti frames, will not work with other frames. - Anodized black finish with laser-etched logos on the top clamps. - Includes M6 steel mounting bolts and washers. - Sold as a pair (mounts for one brake).
- Echo's lightweight complete hydraulic rim brake as found on their complete bikes. - Main lever body is extruded from 6061 T6 CNC aluminum. - Flip flop lever design allows brake to be run left or right hand. - Updated TPA design is tucked out of the way to prevent damage and also has a large range of adjustment, allowing for customization of lever feel. - Long lever blade provides excellent power and ergonomic shape is comfortable for one finger braking. - Slim slave cylinders forged from 6061 T6 aluminum allow for more heel clearance than Magura slaves. - For use with mineral oil only, DO NOT use DOT fluid with this brake. - Sold with front or rear length brake line. Please Note: This brake is not supplied with brake pads, they must be purchased separately.
- Disc brake caliper mounting bolt from Magura. - Steel construction for maximum durability. - M6 x 16mm size is ideal for disc brake mounting bolts, but also works for other applications. - Head fitted for 5mm allen key. - Pre-applied loctite helps keep bolts secure. - Sold singly.
$5.00 - $6.00
- High quality syringes for bleeding hydraulic rim brakes and some models of disc brake. - Precision 2-piece design avoids sticking issues caused by swelling seals often encountered with other syringes. - Available in Large (60ml) or Small (24ml) volume. - Sold individually.
- Racing Line has updated their piston design for improved sealing. - CNC machined from high quality 6061 T6 aluminum. - Aluminum construction means the piston cannot swell when the brake is bled with water, a common problem with the original plastic Magura pistons. - Available in 13mm and 14mm sizes. - Includes two O-rings as on the previous design, but two nylon rings have also been added to increase longevity and improve seal. - 14mm piston is designed to fit 2005-2010 Magura HS33 and Racing Line FL001 levers, also works with Echo brake levers. - 13mm piston fits Racing Line Nano levers and Clean levers. - Available in anodized red
- Lightweight replacement titanium M6 barbed fitting from Racing Line. - Constructed from 6Al-4V titanium alloy. - Less than half the weight of standard steel barb fittings!
- Replacement HS33 slave cylinder from Magura - Ideal if one of your slave cylinders has started leaking, you can just replace it instead of getting a whole new brake. - Also fits Magura HS11, Echo rim brakes, and Racing Line brakes. - Features M6/M8 threaded holes. - Includes a plastic cylinder washer, shroud nut, and olive. - Available in black only, sold individually.
- High quality replacement rim brake lever blade from Trialtech. - Precison CNC machined from 7075 aluminum. - Minimal design saves weight without compromising strength. - Ergonomic shape helps to maximize comfort and control. - 4-finger length offers significantly more power than a standard 2-finger lever blade. - Compatible with Magura 2005-2010, Tensile and Racing Line lever bodies (pivot bolt spacer included for use with Magura lever bodies). - Flip-flop design allows both left or right hand usage. - Reach adjuster uses a larger grub screw (3mm Allen key fitting) with specific flat end to reduce damage to the lever body. Maximum adjustment = 4 turns clockwise from full reach. - Available in black anodized finish with stylish Trialtech 'Sport Lite' laser etched logos. - Not supplied with TPA kit. - Standard (14mm thick, 93mm reach adjustment) or Thin size (11mm thick, 88mm reach adjustment). - Sold individually.
- The Jitsie brake clamps are an innovative CNC component from the Belgian manufacturer. - CNC-machined from quality 7075 alloy. - Designed to be used without plastic cylinder washers to improve clamping power and ease of installation. - Clamps feature different heights - 7mm and 9mm. This can be very useful when your frame or fork has very low-profile brake mounts. The clamps can be mounted either side up to adjust how far the cylinders sit above the frame. - Designed and manufactured in Belgium as part of the Jitsie Race range.
- The popular TNN Blue brake pads in a vee brake version! - Developed with World Champion Kenny Belaey. - Blue compound offers excellent control and modulation rather than just ON/OFF braking while still displaying awesome locking power. - Much quieter than the LGV pads. - Excels in all conditions: dry, dusty, wet, and muddy. - Due to these pads' characteristics, they are highly recommended as front pads but are also at home on the rear. - Hand-glued to TNN's trademark CNC backing, which is grit blasted inside the pad cavities, ultrasonic cleaned, glued under pressure and then hand sanded. - CNC-machined aluminum backing provides extra braking force and lever feedback since it is much stiffer than standard plastic backings. - Works well on light, medium or harsh grinds (for wet conditions). - 8mm of pad material provides plenty of wear life. - Sold as a pair.
Page 1 of 4 Next page