Glide Wax Additives
$16.00 - $92.00
- Solda Powerjet is a convenient solid wax that's great for rubbing onto your skis just before the start. - Quick and easy to use and you don't have to worry about spills. - Rub Powerjet onto your ski, cork in, then brush. - For longer-lasting performance, a waxing iron can also be used to apply the wax. - Available in 5g and 22g. - 5g size is good for waxing about 5-8 pairs of skis. - 22g size is good for about 30-50 pair of skis. - Also available in a convenient 5g 5-pack to cover all waxing conditions. PowerJet 1 Temperature: -10°C to +5°C (14°F to 41°F) Humidity: 60-100% A solid version of Solda Fluor 100, it is nearly 100% fluorocarbon. Very fast in warmer conditions in both old and new snow with high humidity. PowerJet 2 Temperature: -16°C to -2°C (3°F to 28°F) Humidity: 60-100% The colder companion to PowerJet 1. This solid fluoro shares many of the same performance characteristics of HP05. If the race morning temperature is very cold, but you expect it to warm up, we recommend corking in a layer of PowerJet 2 over a warmer wax to get you through those first few cold kilometers. PowerJet 3 Temperature: -24°C to -3°C (-11°F to 27°F) Humidity: 10-60% Non-fluorocarbon synthetic compound which is faster than fluoros in cold, dry snow. A perfect last-minute solution when you get to a race site and realize that you have waxed too warm. PowerJet 4 Temperature: -17°C to 0°C (1°F to 32°F) Humidity: 30-100% Has a wide range of use, making it an ideal option in almost all snow and humidity conditions. Use as top layer or as an under layer for fluorocarbon. PowerJet 5 Temperature: -2°C to +10°C (28°F to 50°F) Humidity: 60-100% Solid Fluor for very warm, wet, spring snow conditions.
- Solda S20 Antistatic Powder works great in dry conditions. - Most often used as a top coat in cold, windblown natural snow, or artificial snow in dry, cold conditions. - S-20 over a base of Solda HC28 runs very well when the snow is cold. - Sold in 35g container. Recommend for: Temperature: -24°C to -2°C (-11°F to 28°F) Humidity: 10-50%
- Solda S-30 powder is a synthetic hydrocarbon base hardener for very cold, dry conditions. - Can also used as a base wax in cold, older snow. - When snow temperatures are cold S-30 often enhances glide and durability when mixed with the appropriate wax for the temperature. - Apply with an iron, scrape while it is still warm and do not brush. Then apply wax of the day over that and iron it together, then scrape and brush. - Sold in 40g container. Recommended for: Temperature: -34°C to -12°C (-29°F to 10°F) Humidity: 10-50%
- Swix's pure white hydrocarbon powder for very cold conditions. - Can be used alone or as a base for other waxes during abrasive conditions. - Easier to apply and scrape than other cold conditions waxes. - Ideal for 12ºC to -32ºC (12ºF to -26ºF). - Recommended iron temperature of 150-155ºC. - 30g container.
- Excellent hardener for dirty snow from Solda. - Designed for use in very low temperatures, low humidity, and abrasive snow. - Applied next to the edges, it also preserves the base. - Apply hot, scrape when skis are still warm, then brush. - Sold in a 30g container. Recommended for: Temperature: -34°C to -12°C (-29°F to 10°F) Humidity: 10-50%
- Solda S-32 Powder works as a base hardener and anti-static all in one. - It is a mixture of Solda S-20 and S-30. - Designed for use on very cold snow. - Sold in 35g container. Recommended for: Temperature: -34°C to -12°C (-29°F to 10°F) Humidity: 10-50%
- Solda's powder mix of HP05 and S-30. - A useful combination of two waxes that compliment each other and consistently work well together. - Solda HP05 is a fast fluorocarbon wax that repels dirt, is long-lasting, and adapts extremely well to changing conditions, like from cold to warmer snow. - Solda S-30 is a great base hardener for very cold snow and is often used as a base for HP05 when the overnight temperature is very low but is expected to warm up by race time. - A great option for races that involve cold and medium-cold snow and medium to low humidity (which can be among the trickiest conditions to wax for). - Available in two different combinations: 50/50% mix and 70/30% mix (70% HP05/30% S-30). - Sold in 20g powder container. 50/50 mix: -25°C to -10°C (-11°F to +14°F) Humidity: 25-80% Best for very cold snow that's warming up. 70/30 mix: -20°C to -6°C (-4°F to +21°F) Humidity: 35-90% Ideal for cold snow that's warming up or cold humid snow.
- Solda's Fluor Plus Dice is designed as a fluor booster for any other wax. - Used as a rub-on top coat when it seems that the wax is not running well. - It can enrich the fluoro content of low fluor waxes such as Solda F15. - Simple and easy to use, it is terrific for coaches or parents on a budget. - Runs in a wide temperature range. - Rub it directly on the ski base before the hot application of another wax. - Sold in 22g blocks.
Page 1 of 1