Pure FluoroCarbon Waxes
$16.00 - $85.00
- Solda Powerjet is a convenient solid wax that's great for rubbing onto your skis just before the start. - Quick and easy to use and you don't have to worry about spills. - Rub Powerjet onto your ski, cork in, then brush. - For longer-lasting performance, a waxing iron can also be used to apply the wax. - Available in 5g and 22g. - 5g size is good for waxing about 5-8 pairs of skis. - 22g size is good for about 30-50 pair of skis. - Also available in a convenient 5g 5-pack to cover all waxing conditions. PowerJet 1 Temperature: -10°C to +5°C (14°F to 41°F) Humidity: 60-100% A solid version of Solda Fluor 100, it is nearly 100% fluorocarbon. Very fast in warmer conditions in both old and new snow with high humidity. PowerJet 2 Temperature: -16°C to -2°C (3°F to 28°F) Humidity: 60-100% The colder companion to PowerJet 1. This solid fluoro shares many of the same performance characteristics of HP05. If the race morning temperature is very cold, but you expect it to warm up, we recommend corking in a layer of PowerJet 2 over a warmer wax to get you through those first few cold kilometers. PowerJet 3 Temperature: -24°C to -3°C (-11°F to 27°F) Humidity: 10-60% Non-fluorocarbon synthetic compound which is faster than fluoros in cold, dry snow. A perfect last-minute solution when you get to a race site and realize that you have waxed too warm. PowerJet 4 Temperature: -17°C to 0°C (1°F to 32°F) Humidity: 30-100% Has a wide range of use, making it an ideal option in almost all snow and humidity conditions. Use as top layer or as an under layer for fluorocarbon. PowerJet 5 Temperature: -2°C to +10°C (28°F to 50°F) Humidity: 60-100% Solid Fluor for very warm, wet, spring snow conditions.
- Solda's powder mix of HP05 and S-30. - A useful combination of two waxes that compliment each other and consistently work well together. - Solda HP05 is a fast fluorocarbon wax that repels dirt, is long-lasting, and adapts extremely well to changing conditions, like from cold to warmer snow. - Solda S-30 is a great base hardener for very cold snow and is often used as a base for HP05 when the overnight temperature is very low but is expected to warm up by race time. - A great option for races that involve cold and medium-cold snow and medium to low humidity (which can be among the trickiest conditions to wax for). - Available in two different combinations: 50/50% mix and 70/30% mix (70% HP05/30% S-30). - Sold in 20g powder container. 50/50 mix: -25°C to -10°C (-11°F to +14°F) Humidity: 25-80% Best for very cold snow that's warming up. 70/30 mix: -20°C to -6°C (-4°F to +21°F) Humidity: 35-90% Ideal for cold snow that's warming up or cold humid snow.
$80.00 - $135.00
- Solda Fluor 100 powder is a pure fluorocarbon powder for warm snow. - It is especially good in falling and new snow in high humidity. - It is also very durable and repels dirt well, meaning you will have unbeatable skis for the entire race. - Spray version can also be used as a high performance substitute for Zero Spray.
$80.00 - $135.00
- High performance racing additive from Solda. - Performs very well in new or slightly transformed snow in high humidity. - Designed for use in conditions between those of Fluor 100 and HP05. - Available in 20g or 30g powder or 75ml spray. Recommend for: Temperature: -11°C to +3°C (12°F to 37°F) Humidity: 50-100%
$80.00 - $135.00
- High performance racing additive from Solda. - 100% fluorocarbon compound that delivers top performance on colder transformed snow in medium to high humidity. - Also performs very well on artificial snow and in temperatures that are changing. - Consistently one of the fastest waxes at the Birkie. - Available in 20g or 30g powder or 75ml spray. Recommend for: Temperature: -18°C to -5°C (0°F to 23°F) Humidity: 50-100%
$80.00 - $135.00
- High performance racing additive from Solda. - Designed for use when temperatures are very cold with medium to high humidity. - Works well on very abrasive and transformed snow. - Ideal for cold, cloudy, low wind conditions where temperatures remain relatively constant throughout the race. - Available in 20g or 30g powder or 75ml spray. Recommend for: Temperature: -23°C to -7°C (-9°F to 19°F) Humidity: 40-100%
- Solda's Fluor Plus Dice is designed as a fluor booster for any other wax. - Used as a rub-on top coat when it seems that the wax is not running well. - It can enrich the fluoro content of low fluor waxes such as Solda F15. - Simple and easy to use, it is terrific for coaches or parents on a budget. - Runs in a wide temperature range. - Rub it directly on the ski base before the hot application of another wax. - Sold in 22g blocks.
$125.00 $245.00 49% Off
- Start N-line gliders are high performance nano fluorgliders. - Specially formulated for high humidity and wet snow conditions. - Can be used under a powder or on top of a powder. - Nanoparticles create a film on the base that repels dirt and contaminants that reduce glide. Best for: 1°C to +10°C (34°F to 50°F) 75%-100% humidity
- Exceptional powder wax designed for dirty snow conditions. - Ideal for use in conditions between Fluor 100 and HP05. - For hot applications. - Sold in 30g Container. Recommended for: Temperature: -11°C to +3°C Humidity: 50-100%
- Exceptional powder wax designed for dirty and cold snow conditions. - Ideal for medium to high humidity. - For hot applications. - Sold in 30g Container. Recommended for: Temperature: -18°C to -5°C Humidity: 50-100%
- Exceptional high-fluorinated powder wax designed for long marathon type races. - Ideal for use in cold, transformed, and semi-transformed snow conditions. - Designed for medium to high humidity. - For hot applications. - Sold in 30g Container. Recommended for: Temperature: -18°C to -5°C Humidity: 50-100%
- Exceptional high-fluorinated powder wax designed for use in coastal areas. - Ideal for use in areas near the ocean or sea that experience winds with high salt content. - Designed for medium to high humidity. - For hot applications. - Sold in 30g Container. Recommended for: Temperature: -11°C to +3°C Humidity: 50-100%
- Swix's Cera F wax is a pure fluorocarbon specially formulated for use on ski bases. - Extremely low surface tension, high resistance to dirt absorption, and very high water repellancy. - Works very well in a wide range of conditions and temperatures. - Sold in 30g powder. FC4X Green -10°C to -20°C (14°F to -4°F) FC5X Turquoise -3°C to -15°C (27°F to 5°F) FC6X Blue -1°C to -10°C (30°F to 14°F) FC7X Violet +2°C to -6°C (36°F to 21°F) FC8X Red +4°C to -4°C. (39°F to 25°F) FC10X Yellow 0°C to +15°C (32°F to 59°F)
$160.00 - $170.00
- Vauhti FC Blocks are high performance 100% Pure Fluorocarbon blocks. - Quick and easy to use and you don't have to worry about spills. - Can be used on top of quick glides, base waxes, fluorinated waxes or fluorocarbon powders. - Rub onto your ski, cork in, then brush. - For longer-lasting performance, a waxing iron can also be used to apply the wax. - Available in 20g blocks. FC Wet Temperature: -3°C to +10°C (27°F to 50°F) For all snow types. FC Mid Temperature: -6°C to 0°C (21°F to 32°F) Works best on new and damp snow. FC Cold Temperature: -20°C to -6°C (-4°F to 21°F) For all snow types, excellent in cold conditions to reduce dry friction. FC LDR Temperature: -20°C to +5°C (-4°F to 41°F) For all snow types, especially in old and man-made snow from cold to humid conditions. Excellent block for all kinds of general use, whatever the conditions or distances. A good choice to mix with quick glides as a block porridge.
Page 1 of 1