HydroCarbon Waxes & Fluoro-Free Waxes
- Solda HC1 is an economical paraffin-based wax that does not contain fluorine. - Great for training, prepping ski bases and for travel waxing. - Sold in a 60g block. Orange: -9ºC to +2ºC, 16ºF to 36ºF Best in older, transformed snow. Violet: -14ºC to -4ºC, 7ºF to 25ºF A great training wax because it is so versatile. A wide temperature range, this wax works very well on both new and old snow in dry to medium humidity levels. Green: -24ºC to -7ºC, -11ºF to 19ºF A good choice on those days when the snow is "squeaky" cold. A hard wax, making it very durable.
$12.00 - $20.00
- High quality wide range training and ski prep wax from Solda. - Sold in 250g and 500g blocks. Red Best for +1ºC to -14ºC Green Best for -6ºC to -24ºC
- Easy to use paste wax. - Apply with foam applicator, let dry, buff with a clean cloth and ski. - No ironing or scraping required. - Suitable for all kinds of snow and temperatures at medium humidity. - Includes applicator sponge. - 75ml tube.
- Solda Eco Jet wax is designed with environmentally friendly ingredients to minimize your impact. - Formulated from beeswax and vegetable waxes. - No harsh fluorocarbons or hydrocarbons. - Low melting point (80ºC) makes application easy and fast. - Ideal in temperatures from -11ºC to +3ºC. - 60g block.
- Solda's Base Universal is a wide range hydrocarbon wax that saturates bases easily. - We use this as a first layer on skis that show up in the shop neglected and in need of some love. - Apply a layer and scrape when it is still hot. - Works great as a cleaning wax when applied before storage. - Sold in a 500g block.
$25.00 - $45.00
- Solda HC28 is a hydrocarbon-based wax with a carbon additive. - The perfect ski wax for renewing graphite ski bases. - An excellent base for Solda F15 or F31 waxes. - Gives renewed shine and lubricates worn out ski bases. - It is also a great base wax for dirty spring snow. - Available in 60g, 180g, and 250g blocks.
- Solda Superglide is fluorine-free hydrocarbon paste wax designed for high level skiing. - Offers great gliding properties without using harmful fluorocarbon ingredients. - Gives you maximum glide for minimal waxing effort. - Available in three temperature ranges for varying conditions. - Works best on transformed snow when humidity is above 50%. - Easy to apply cold (no iron required): simply distribute it evenly along the base with a sponge or microfiber cloth, and then gently polish it in. - For longer lasting glide, you can also add an extra final step of heating the base with an iron set at 90-100°C for 5-10 minutes, keeping a microfiber cloth between the iron and the base. This helps the wax penetrate and bond more firmly with the base. - Sold in 75ml tube. Yellow: -4°C to 0°C (25°F to 32°F) Red: -13°C to 0°C (9°F to 32°F) Green: -24°C to -13°C (-11°F to 9°F)
$30.00 - $50.00
- Solda Linea is an excellent hydrocarbon ski wax for conditions of low and mid air humidity. - Works well in all types of snow. - Also saturates bases well and can be used to prep the bases of new skis or as storage waxes. - Sold in 500g or 1000g (green only) blocks. Yellow Best for +2ºC to +5ºC Pink Best for -12ºC to -4ºC Green Best for -12ºC to -24ºC
$30.00 - $40.00
- Easy to use universal liquid wax from Solda for recreational skiing, training or racing. - Hydrocarbon-based formulation is fluorine free. - Designed for use in all types of snow with a wide temperature range. - Easily applied cold without an iron: simply apply to the base with the supplied applicator sponge, let dry for 20-30 minutes, then polish with a soft cloth. - Works best from -10°C to +5°C (14°F to 41°F) in 50-100% humidity. - Available in 90ml bottle with cap and applicator sponge or 250ml spray bottle.
$40.00 - $45.00
- Solda Superglide is fluorine-free hydrocarbon wax designed for top level skiing. - Offers an excellent combination of gliding and endurance properties without using harmful fluorocarbon ingredients. - Works best on transformed snow when humidity is above 50%. - Apply with an iron to achieve the best results for glide and durability. - Can also be rubbed on and corked in if you are in a pinch. - Great for training and racing. - Sold in a 60g block. Yellow: -4ºC to +5ºC (25ºF to 41ºF) Recommended Iron Temperature: 115ºC (240ºF) Red: -13ºC to 0ºC (9ºF to 32ºF) Recommended Iron Temperature: 120ºC (250ºF) Green: -24ºC to -13ºC (-11ºF to 9ºF) Recommended Iron Temperature: 125ºC (257ºF)
- Solda's Thermo Wax is a low melting point hydrocarbon wax that saturates new bases very well. - Great wax to use to restore bases after a new grind. - Can also be used as a cleaning wax or a storage and travel wax. - Webskis hot box wax of choice. - Sold in 1000g blocks.
- Solda HL powders are fluorine-free high performance waxes designed for high level skiing. - Made from a blend of a plant-based lubricant and hydrocarbon waxes. - Offers great gliding properties without using harmful fluorocarbon ingredients. - Available in three temperature ranges for varying conditions. - Works best when humidity is above 40%. - To apply, simply spinkle the powder evenly over the base and iron in. - For long distances or on very abrasive snow, a base of Solda S-30 powder is recommended before applying the HL powder. - Sold in 35g container. HL4: -11°C to +3°C (12°F to 37°F) HL5: -18°C to -5°C (0°F to 23°F) HL6: -23°C to -7°C (-9°F to 19°F)
Page 1 of 1