Your Search: "wax"
$8.00 - $12.00
Start synthetic kick waxes suitable for both old and new snow. The Base wax improves the durability of the waxing. • Base Wax – for normal snow conditions. • Base Wax Extra – for coarse grained and wearing conditions.
- Performance digital wax iron developed both for nordic, alpine and snowboard use. - Ergonomic handle and a convenient temperature adjustment wheel. - Digital temperature display for easy, accurate readings. - Thick metal plate ensures stable, even heating. - Features thick film type heating element that allows the wax iron to heat up fast and evenly, and maintain a more constant temperature. - Temperature adjustment from 80°C to 180°C. - Output: 1000 W.
- The T77 Iron is a good value iron that works well for both alpine and nordic skis. - Ergonomic body for easy use. - Wide metal plate that suits both alpine, snowboard and nordic. - Angled at one side to make it easier to keep a constant speed when melting the wax. - Thick metal plate ensures a stable heating. - Plate dimensions: 100 x 160mm. - 110 Volt, 800 Watt.
- Solda's Paste Wax is affordable and easy to apply. - Comes in three temperature ranges for varying conditions. - Gives you maximum glide for minimal waxing effort. - Apply cold (no iron required) with enclosed sponge. - Sold in 75ml tubes. Yellow: Air Temperature +15° to 0°C Red: Air Temperature 0° to -6°C Blue: Air Temperature -6° to -20°C
- Solda's Thermo Wax is a low melting point hydrocarbon wax that saturates new bases very well. - Great wax to use to restore bases after a new grind. - Can also be used as a cleaning wax or a storage and travel wax. - Webskis hot box wax of choice. - Sold in 1000g blocks.
- Toko's ergonomic T8 wax iron enables easy waxing in all directions. - Precise temperature adjustment from 100 °C to 160 °C. - Extra-strong aluminum pressure cast plate for ideal heat storage has a curved rhomboid structure that improves the distribution of the wax and compression. - 800W.
A fluorinated wax formula (MB77) for conditioning ski and snowboard bases. Formulated for mid-range temperatures plus the addition of molybdenum for further resistance to snow abrasion. Can be used alone for general skiing or training, and can also provide a base for Cera F Powders and waxes. Recommended iron setting: 135ºC (275ºF) 60g
- Solda Eco Jet wax is designed with environmentally friendly ingredients to minimize your impact. - Formulated from beeswax and vegetable waxes. - No harsh fluorocarbons or hydrocarbons. - Low melting point (80ºC) makes application easy and fast. - Ideal in temperatures from 3ºC to -11ºC. - 60g
- Liquid wax for all kinds of snow conditions and temperature. - Easy to apply cold with supplied sponge. - Shake before application, then apply to clean base. Wait 2-3 minutes then polish. - Can also be used as an anti-icing wax for fish scale skis. - 75ml.
Swix V-line Grip Wax. Here are some of the specs about the different kick waxes: V20 Green New fallen snow:-8°C to -15°C (18°F to 5°F). Transformed fine grained snow:-10°C to -18°C (12°F to 0°F). The well known cold snow wax, used for more than fifty years, has been modernized several times with new components. V30 Blue New fallen snow:-2°C to -10°C (28°F to 14°F). Transformed fine grained snow:-5°C to -15°C (23°F to 5°F). Another truly classic Swix wax. To be used on moderate cold snow when skiing is at its best. V40 Blue Extra New fallen snow:-1°C to -7°C (30°F to 19°F). Transformed fine grained snow:-3°C to -10°C (27°F to 12°F). When this stuff is on, even the most die-hard skaters have got to put on classic skis! It doesn't get any better. V45 Violet Special New fallen snow:0°C to -3°C (32°F to 27°F). Transformed fine grained snow:-2°C to -6°C (28°F to 21°F). Also a very frequently used wax, both in racing and touring. When Blue Extra becomes somewhat slippery, a thin layer of Violet Special probably is the right wax. V50 Violet New fallen snow:0°C (32°F). Transformed fine grained snow:-1°C to -3°C (30°F to 27°F). For many years a secret weapon in the wax-box of World Cup Servicemen. To be used when the snow is in a stage going from cold to wet, around freezing (32°F). V55 Red Special New fallen snow:+1°C to 0°C (34°F to 32°F). Transformed fine grained snow:0°C to -2°C (32°F to 28°F). For moist new snow up to +1°C (34°F) and down to -2°C (28°F) in older more transformed granular snow. V60 Red/Silver New fallen snow:+3°C to 0°C (38°F to 32°F). Transformed fine grained snow:+1°C to -1°C (34°F to 30°F). For wet snow up to +3°C (38°F) and down to -1°C (30°F) in older more transformed granular snow. Apply thicker the warmer it is to secure grip.
Nordic Gripwax from Toko. - Practical packaging: the wax can be twisted out like a deoderant stick. Green Base Wax 10ºC to -30ºC Used as a base for other grip wax layers and increases abrasion resistance. Yellow 0ºC to -2ºC Snow Temperature Can be used as a grip wax for damp snow falls as well as gritty, loose old snow. Is also used during the transition from dry to wet conditions just before using klister. Red -2ºC to -10ºC Very universal grip wax for new snow, old snow and artificial snow in the stated temperature range. Blue -7ºC to -30ºC Grip wax for cold, dry conditions as well as hard-pressed, compact snow. X-Cold -12ºC to -30ºC Grip wax for extremely cold conditions.
- High performance kick wax with high fluor content. - Can be used with new and old snow. - 45g VX43 New snow 0°C/-2°C, Old snow-2°C/-8°C VX53 New snow 0°C/+1°C, Old snow 0°C/-3°C
$25.00 - $45.00
Solda HC28 is a Hydrocarbon-based skiwax with a Carbon additive; the perfect ski wax for renewing graphite ski bases. An optimum base for F31/F15. Iron it on. Clean the iron very carefully while still hot. Gives renewed shine and lubricates worn out ski bases. It is also a great start for dirty spring snow.
Start synthetic kick waxes suitable for both old and new snow. The Base wax improves the durability of the waxing. 45g Yellow +3°...+1°C (37°...34°F) 0%...55% Humidity Purple +1°...-3°C (34°...27°F) 0%...55% Humidity Blue -2°...-6°C (28°...21°F) 0%...55% Humidity Green -5°...-10°C (23°...14°F) 0%...55% Humidity
Start Tar kick waxes for new and fine snow. Suitable for use as kickwax for hobbyist in all snow conditions. 45g Yellow +2°...0°C (36°...32°F) 55%...75% Humidity Purple 0°...0°C (32°...32°F) 55%...75% Humidity Red 0°...-3°C (32°...27°F) 55%...75% Humidity Blue -2°...-7°C (28°...19°F) 55%...75% Humidity Green -7°...-12°C (19°...10°F) 55%...75% Humidity
- Powerful digital waxing device for professional use from Toko. - The ergonomic design enables waxing in all directions. - Infinite temperature adjustment from 100 °C to 160 °C - Inbuilt microprocessor to control temperature fluctuations. - Extra strong aluminum pressure cast plate for ideal heat storage. - The plate has a curved rhomboid structure that improves the distribution of the wax and compression. - 1200W.
- Ecological HydroCarbon wax for training and base care. - Biodegradable. - Without the addition of fluorine. - Ideal for practice sessions and ambitious amateurs. - Resealable wax case. - 120g. Black Used as a base wax or mixed as an additive. DLC additive for high degree of dirt repellency and hold. Used as the base wax or added to the racing wax in dirty snow conditions and aggressive artificial snow. Yellow -6 - 0°C Snow Temperature, 130°C Iron Temperature For damp to wet snow conditions Red -12 - -4°C Snow Temperature, 140°C Iron Temperature Wide range of use for common snow and medium temperature conditions Blue -30 - -10°C Snow Temperature, 150°C Iron Temperature For cold and aggressive snow conditions
- Solda's Punta Coda wax is a simple, universal paste that works in a wide range of snow temps. - When you don't have time to hot wax the skis, spread a thin layer of Punta Coda, let it dry and polish with a clean cloth.
- Highly fluorinated racing wax to meet the highest demands. The wax used by World Cup stars! - Tribloc technology for excellent sliding properties. - Very high fluorine content for maximum water and dirt repellency - Unmatched degree of hold. - Fluorine Dibloc acts as a bonding agent for Top Finish products. - Resealable wax case - 40g. Black 130°C Iron Temperature Highly fluorinated racing wax with a unique DLC additive. Is used as the base wax during World Cups or added to the racing wax in dirty snow conditions or aggressive artificial snow. Yellow -6 - 0°C Snow Temperature, 130°C Iron Temperature For damp to wet snow conditions Red -12 - -4°C Snow Temperature, 140°C Iron Temperature Wide range of use for common snow and medium temperature conditions Blue -30 - -10°C Snow Temperature, 150°C Iron Temperature For cold and aggressive snow conditions
- Low-fluorinated hot wax for races and practice sessions in all disciplines. - Tribloc technology for excellent sliding properties - High degree of hold - Fluorine Dibloc acts as a bonding agent for Top Finish products - Used as a base wax and base layer for HF waxes during racing events - Resealable wax case - 40g. Black 130°C Iron Temperature Used as a base wax or mixed as an additive in dirty snow conditions and aggressive artificial snow. Yellow -6 - 0°C Snow Temperature, 130°C Iron Temperature For damp to wet snow conditions Red -12 - -4°C Snow Temperature, 140°C Iron Temperature Wide range of use for common snow and medium temperature conditions Blue -30 - -10°C Snow Temperature, 150°C Iron Temperature For cold and aggressive snow conditions
A hard, durable glide wax for long distance cross country racing. Developed especially for wet dirty contaminated snow. High Fluor content. The hard consistency absorbs less dirt in wet conditions and works well in cold conditions. BW additive is for reduced friction against dirt particles. The BW additive is also positive in cold conditions when there is partially dry friction. 0ºC - 20ºC 150ºC iron temperature 40g
- Super high performance glide wax from Solda. - Ideal for high humidity (50-100%). - Available in 35g deoderant style stick for easy application. Yellow: 0° to -4°C (32° to 25°F) Red: -3° to -10°C (27° to 14°F)
$34.00 - $70.00
- Solda Fluor Carbon 27 wax is the ideal base layer for Solda glide waxes in high humidity. - Helps to saturate ski base with graphite dry lubricant and it helps reduce static. - Contains a fluorine additive, making it an excellent choice for all snow types. - Optimum base layer for Solda F31 and Solda PowerJet waxes. - Also works well as a base for dirty, abrasive snow. - Apply a layer by rubbing the wax on a clean base and then applying the first layer of temperature specific wax and heating both with the waxing iron. - Sold in 75g and 180g blocks.
- A gentle cleaning liquid for all types of base. - Removes wax residue as well as dirt and prepares the base for waxing. - Available in 500ml container.
- Quality wax profile from Swix. - Suitable for both classic and skate skis. - Made from aluminum and plastic so it is light and easy to adjust. - Same profile in front and back for use both ways. - Fits skis from 150cm to 210cm. - Compatible with Swix T0079-1 legs or T0790-K clamps.
- The Swix Travel Profile Kit can be easily put in your travel wax box for those races away from home. - Three piece aluminum profile is light and easy to transport. - Sets up very quickly and hassle free. - Securely affixes to almost any wax bench. - Binding pin attachment is wider (60mm) than the original T00785 to accommodate wider backcountry bindings.
- This little holder from Swix is what you clip your binding to in a profile. - 75mm of vertical adjustment. - Fits Swix T793-2 and T0768-2 profiles.
- The handy Swix XC wax kit has everything you need to get started with Nordic skiing. - A complete wax kit for the recreational skier classic skier. - Includes glide wax, kick wax, klister for a range of conditions. - Convenient zippered travel case with adjustable strap for carrying. - Great gift for those starting to cross country ski. - Full kit includes: V40, V50, V60 kick waxes, K22 klister, F4 glide wax, sandpaper cork, base cleaner, fiberlene towel, and scraper.
Swix CH-X wax is an economic training and racing wax as well as an all round base prep wax. CH4 Green -12ºC to -32ºC (10ºF to -26ºF). For extreme cold conditions, can be used alone as a race wax when the air humidity is low. Performs very well on artificial snow and has great durability. Recommended iron temperature setting of 155ºC. CH5 Turquoise -8ºC to -14ºC (18ºF to 7ºF). New in the CH line, it fills a hardness gap between CH4 and CH6. Easier to apply than CH4, but provides outstanding glide properties within its temperature range, and has a great durability. Recommended iron temperature of 150ºC. CH6 Blue -5ºC to -10ºC (23ºF to 14ºF). Very good as a base layer for other waxes. Also a very good training and racing wax alone in low humidity conditions. At this temperature range the addition of synthetic waxes increase the resistance against wear on aggressive man-made snow. Recommended iron temperature setting of 145ºC. CH7 Violet -2ºC to -8ºC (28ºF to 18ºF). A new and improved wax that performs great in normal winter conditions below the freezing point. Its hardness makes it convenient to work with and easy to get a good end-result. Recommended iron temperature setting of 140ºC. CH8 Red +4ºC to -4ºC (39ºF to 25ºF). Used very often as a wax for training, traveling and cleaning. Recommended iron temperature setting of 130ºC. CH10 Yellow +10ºC to 0ºC (50ºF to 32ºF). For very wet conditions. Also good for base preparation and to protect the bases when traveling. Recommended iron temperature setting of 120ºC.
- Easy to use paste wax. - Apply with foam applicator, let dry, buff with a clean cloth and ski. - No ironing or scraping required. - Suitable for all kinds of snow and temperatures at medium humidity. - Includes applicator sponge. - 75ml tube.
Page 1 of 5 Next page