- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
- Show More Sizes
- Show Fewer Sizes
- 18t splined freewheel from Trialtech. - Shimano HG spline mounting pattern is suitable for use only with the Trialtech Sport Lite Splined Crankset. - Strong heat treated steel pawls engage into a tough steel ratchet to provide durable operation. - 108 engagement points per revolution with a proven 9 pawl design. - Black finish with laser etched Trialtech logos. Also Note: This freewheel must be bedded in before trials use, which ensures any excess grease used when assembling the freewheel works away from the mechanism. This can be done by riding the freewheel around 'normally' for a few hours, both freewheeling and engaging the mechanism gently. If the freewheel is subjected to trials use before it has been bedded in, the pawls may not engage correctly, causing the freewheel to skip, which can damage the pawls and ratchet. The bedding in process can be expedited by spraying a light oil like GT85 or WD40 between the center and outer teeth of the freewheel and rotating it. Failure to bed the freewheel in correctly will void the warranty.
- Unqiue custom designed bashring with integrated chainring from Inspired. - As found on the Inspired Arcade complete bikes. - CNC machined from high strength 7075 aluminum. - 1-piece design helps to reduce weight and maximize stiffness. - Unique tapered 'top hat' inserts ensure the sprocket remains tight during use and help to improve alignment. - Fits 19mm or 22mm BB axles using the different inserts supplied. - Compatible with most BMX style crank arms with micro sprocket bolt mount (NOT compatible with threaded cranks, or cranks designed for use with bolt-on chainrings). - 22t chainring fits 1/8" and 3/32" chains. - Tough, satin black anodized finish with laser Inspired logo.
$116.00 - $125.00
- Echo's tried and true caged pedals with lightweight titanium axles! - Single cage design is lighter and grippier than traditional double cage pedals. - Super slim cage profile provides more clearance over obstacles. - Pedal body is forged from 6061 aluminum while the axle is made from titanium. - Cages are made from 7075 T6 aluminum making them tough and durable. - Cage design features an indent with slightly lower teeth in the outer edge of the cage. This allows for more freedom of movement for your feet when required (such as when landing sidehops) while also providing more support underneath the foot. - Wider cage (front to rear) than many other caged pedals, making them great for riders with larger feet while still offering superior grip and stability for any size feet. - Sealed cartridge bearings improve durability and run smoothly. - Cage bolts are also titanium, providing further weight savings. - Black pedal body and anodized cages in a variety of colors.
The Echo splined cranks are great for those looking for a tough, robust cranks that wont slip. Bare in mind that Echo use their own spline system so parts from other brands won't work. - Echo's popular TR ISIS cranks in a splined version. - Forged from 6061 T6 aluminum making them strong and stiff. - Large slot machined into the front of the cranks reduces weight. - Splined crank/freewheel interface allows for easy installation and removal of freewheels. No more fussing with huge pry-bars to remove stuck threaded freewheels! - Designed to work with Echo style pressfit bottom brackets. - Special "top hat" bb spacers (supplied with bb or sold separately) keep the freewheel secured on the splines. - A freewheel spacer is supplied in case you want to run them without a bashring. - If a bashring is used, it must have a base width of 4mm. - Compatible only with Echo splined freewheels. - Available in 160mm and 170mm. - Anodized black with laser-etched Echo logos. Please Note: The Echo splined crank/freewheel system is only compatible with Echo style pressfit ISIS bottom brackets found on Echo, Zoo, Czar, and GU frames as well as others.
- The Trialtech Sport Lite is a light, high quality ISIS bottom bracket. - Tested and developed over a period of more than a year to ensure maximum reliability. - High quality manufacturing with excellent tolerances and finishing quality. - Minimalist aluminum alloy cups and center sleeve help reduce weight. - Unique, high load bearing units for increased strength and durability. - Multiple seals keep out dirt and grit. - Custom machined, lightweight M15 cromoly steel axle keeps weight down. - 'Top Hat' axle spacers maintain correct bearing preload and crank fitment, plus they can be removed easily to ensure that all types of 20-tooth Shimano BB tool can be used with this BB. - 68mm shell width with 128mm long axle. - Includes color-matched black crank bolts. - Anodized black finish with laser etched Trialtech logo. Please Note: When fitting axle spacers, the wide end must face outwards away from the frame as shown in the pictures. Incorrect fitting of the spacers will void the warranty.
- 10mm chain tugs from Trialtech. - Fits most 20" mod bikes and some 26" bikes. - CNC machined aluminum construction, with M6 threaded bar to keep weight down while maintaining maximum functionality. - Guides on the main body prevent the tug from rotating when tightening the axle bolts. - Sold as a pair.
$18.00 - $30.00
- CNC machined from super tough hardened Cro-Moly to offer a high level of quality and durability. - A shot blasted surface finish after machining increases the surface hardness and improves durability. - Wide 4.5mm base gives a greater contact area between hub and sprocket, reducing interface pressure and helping prevent 'dig-in' problems associated with narrow based sprockets. - Tapered design gives maximum strength, while CNC machined slots (17 and 18T models only) help keep the weight down. - Compatible with all 1/8" and 3/32" chains. - Industry standard Shimano HG spline pattern. - Can also be run in a cassette for your main drive gear. The 4.5mm wide base is the same spacing as an 9 speed Shimano cassette. - Stylish laser etched logos show great attention to detail. Please Note: These may be supplied with a silver or black finish.
- Redesigned TR platform pedals from Echo. - New Y-shaped platform design increases strength and reduces weight. - Concave platform shape increases grip over the previous design. - Constructed using 6061 T6 aluminum for the body and durable chromo steel for the axle. - Great option for riders looking for a more durable alternative to caged pedals without sacrificing weight. - Super slim design gives excellent clearance over obstacles. - Replaceable steel pins provide good grip in all conditions. - Sealed cartridge bearings provide smooth operation and superior durability. - Axle features 15mm flats for easy pedal installation and removal. - Anodized finish with laser-etched Echo logos. Please Note: These do not come with the pins installed. A wrench is provided with the pedals for installation of the pins. We highly recommend using locktite on the pin threads when you are installing, otherwise the pins can come loose and strip the threading or get lost. Also Note: Always remember to grease your pedal threads before installation!
- Replacement freewheel spacer from Echo. - Aluminum freewheel spacer used to space out the freewheel on the crank when not running a bashring. - 3.5mm thickness - 35mm inner diameter. - Laser-etched Echo logo. Please Note: Some of the green and red spacers do not have a logo.
$26.00 - $28.00
- Affordable and durable steel threaded cogs from Jitsie. - Industry standard 1.37" x 24tpi thread fits fixed rear hubs and threaded cranks. - Wide base gives a strong connection between the sprocket and hub/crank. - Made from heat-treated steel - Compatible with all 1/8" and 3/32" chains. - 12t-14t are offset, 15t is centered.
- Single half link from KMC. - The half link is an outer link that reduces to an inner link, making it half the length of a normal link. - Very useful for getting chain length or gearing just right. - Available to fit 1/8" or 3/32" chains. - Grey finish.
- High quality lightweight crank bolts from Trialtech. - CNC machined from 7075 aluminum alloy. - M15 thread size to fit most ISIS BBs. - Ultra deep 8mm allen key head for secure tool overlap during fitting/removal. - Comes supplied with two steel washers to fit between the crank arm and the head of the bolt. - Anodized finish with Trialtech laser logos. - Available in Black, Blue, Green, Gold, Red, Silver.
- Lightweight 4-bolt bashplate from Jitsie as found on their 20" bikes. - Constructed from tough aluminum for good blend of durability and weight. - Compact 4-bolt design makes it lighter and less prone to bending than traditional 3-bolt designs, as well as putting less stress on the downtube. - Directional teeth on the outside of the plate provide grip on obstacles. - Supplied with mounting bolts and spacers. - Anodized black finish with laser-etched Jitsie logos. - Designed for Jitsie Varial frames, also compatible with some Clean, Ozonys and other frames.
- The Echo full bashring as found on Echo complete bikes. - Constructed from high quality 7075 Aluminum for high strength. - Protects freewheel or front sprocket no matter what position the pedals are in. - Knobs around the edges give improved grip. - Machined holes around the center save weight. - Laser-etched logos and anodized finish for a clean look. - Designed to cover 18t freewheels and sprockets.
- Bottom bracket cups for Crewkerz AS30 cranksets. - Machined from high quality aluminum. - Sealed bearings run smoothly and help keep out dirt and grit. - Pressfit 30 cups fit frames with a 46mm internal diameter pressfit bottom bracket shell such as Crewkerz and Clean. - Available in anodized black. - Sold as a pair of cups (one bottom bracket).
- Replacement pedal cage for Echo TR pedals. - Ideal if your cage has broken or the teeth have become worn. - 7075 T6 aluminum construction provides excellent durability. - New cage design features an indent with slightly lower teeth in the outer edge of the cage. This allows for more freedom of movement for your feet when required (such as when landing sidehops) while also providing more support underneath the foot. - Compatible with Echo TR and SL cage pedals only. - Available in anodized black only. - Sold individually.
- Replacement crank pre-load bolt to fit Inspired Flow Plus cranksets. - High quality aluminum construction. - Fitted for a 6mm allen key. - To be snugged lightly in place before tightening the crank arm pinch bolts. Do not over tighten. - Anodized black finish. - Sold individually.
- Replacement chain tugs to fit Inspired Flow frames. - Updated design allows them to also function as the hub bolt washer, eliminating extra pieces and creating a lower profile. - High quality CNC machined aluminum construction. - Sold as a pair with tensioner bolts (does not include frame bolts).
- Replacement integrated tensioner bolt for 2011 and newer Echo, ZOO, GU, and Czar frames. - Steel construction for maximum durability. - M5 thread - 25mm length - Sold individually
- Lightweight half bashring from Crewkerz as found on their 2018 and newer AS30 cranksets. - CNC-machined from 7075-T6 aluminum for maximum strength and durability. - UCI competition style can be fitted to suit left or right footed riders. - Small pockets on each side mate with the pins on Crewkerz AS30 forged cranks to keep the bashring oriented perfectly at all times. - 3mm wide base with 6mm outer edge. - CNC cutouts in center section reduce weight and improve aesthetics. - Designed for use with 2018 and newer Crewkerz AS30 cranks, may also work with older AS30 and other cranks. - Available in 18t with red anodized finish.
$28.00 - $35.00
- Trialtech Sport Threaded cogs are made from durable steel and are available in a range of sizes. - CNC machined from super tough hardened Cro-Moly to offer a high level of quality and durability. - A shot blasted surface finish after machining increases the surface hardness and improves wear life. - Industry standard 1.37" x 24tpi thread fits fixed rear hubs and threaded cranks. - Wide 10mm base means more threads and a stronger connection between the sprocket and hub/crank. - Tapered design gives maximum strength, while CNC machined slots on larger models help keep the weight down. - Each sprocket is finished with a stylish laser-etched Trialtech logo and size indication. - Compatible with all 1/8" and 3/32" chains.
$40.00 - $45.00
- Splined cogs from Echo as found on their complete bikes. - Designed fit the drive shells on 2016 and newer Echo splined hubs, not compatible with standard Shimano spline hubs or older Echo splined hubs. - Manufactured from high quality, durable ChroMo steel. - Wide base prevents cogs from digging into the driveshell - Compatible with all 1/8" and 3/32" chains. - Black finish.
- Superlight, yet stiff and strong, the Trialtech SL cranks set a new standard in low-weight, high-performance products. - Forged from high quality 7050 aluminium alloy. - Used and tested by Trialtech team riders Kenny Belaey, Thomas Remvik Aasen, Rick Koekoek, Neil Tunnicliffe and Stan Shaw. - Fits all ISIS bottom brackets. - Threaded right-hand crank arm to accept a front freewheel or screw-on fixed sprocket. - Wide threaded section allows a bashguard to be used in addition to a freewheel/sprocket. - Multi-stage forging allows a design that is super light yet stiff and strong. - Tough anodized matt silver finish with a stylish and distinctive black SL logo. - 32.5mm offset provides plenty of clearance. - Available in 165mm, 170mm and 175mm lengths.
- Superlight splined crankset from Trialtech including freewheel, bashring and 7075 crank bolts. - One of the most cost-effective splined cranksets available. - Compatible with all standard M15 ISIS bottom brackets. - Splined 108.9 freewheel can be removed using standard allen/hex key multi tool. No more fooling with vices and pry bars trying to get stuck freewheels off! - Splined 7075 bashring can be set up for left or right foot forward riders and is always held at the correct angle by the splines. - Multi-stage forging allows a design that is super light yet stiff and strong. - Trialtech splined freewheel provides 108 engagement points per revolution with a proven 9 pawl design. - 32.5mm offset provides plenty of clearance. - Tough sandblast black anodized finish with distinctive Sport Lite laser logos. - Additional crank bolt spacers recommended when using titanium bottom brackets. - Available in 165mm, 170mm and 175mm lengths. - Full crankset includes crank arms, freewheel, freewheel lockring, half bashring, and M15 crank bolts.
$15.00 - $23.00 $40.00 Up to 63% Off
- Splined cogs to fit pre-2016 Echo splined hubs. - Designed fit the drive shells on pre-2016 Echo splined hubs, not compatible with standard Shimano spline hubs or 2016 and newer Echo splined hubs. - Manufactured from high quality, durable ChroMo steel. - Wide base prevents cogs from digging into the driveshell - Offset design allows fine-tuning of the chainline by flipping over the cog. - Compatible with all 1/8" and 3/32" chains. Please Note: These may come in a black or silver finish.
$30.00 - $32.00
- Splined cog from Crewkerz. - CNC machined from super tough Cro-Moly steel for maximum durability. - Wide base gives a greater contact area between hub and sprocket, helping prevent 'dig-in' problems associated with narrow based sprockets. - Compatible with Crewkerz and Bonz hubs as well as any other hub that uses the industry standard Shimano HG spline pattern. - Compatible with all 1/8" and 3/32" chains. - Black finish with laser etched product information.
- Custom-designed high quality crank/bottom bracket system from Crewkerz. - Drive side crank arm and BB axle are constructed as a single piece, which significantly increases stiffness and reduces weight. - Newly redesigned crank arms are now forged instead of CNC'd to reduce weight and improve strength. - Splined section is compatible with standard Shimano HG splined freewheels such as Crewkerz, Clean, and Bonz. - Freewheel is held in place with a lockring, which requires a standard Hollowtech 2 style tool such as the Park Tool BBT-9 bottom bracket tool. - Machined pockets in back of cranks keeps weight down. - Cranks are pre-loaded by the bearing cap bolt (fitted for a standard Shimano crank arm installation tool) and then held in place with M6 pinch bolts in the non-drive side crank. - Sealed bearings run smooth and keep out dirt and grit. - Press fit bottom bracket and oversized axle increase stiffness over traditional ISIS bottom brackets. - Pressfit BB cups are compatible with Crewkerz and Clean frames only. - 170 and 175 lengths supplied with an 18t half bashring that can be set up for left or right foot forward riders. - The drive side crank features a small nub that mates with a pocket on the bashring to keep the bashring aligned perfectly at all times. - Available in anodized black finish. - Entire kit includes: drive side crankarm with attached axle, non-drive crankarm, bottom bracket, preload bolt, freewheel lockring, and bashring (170 & 175 lengths only). Please note: The threaded end cap is used only to pre-load the bearings and should only be snugged in place. Damage caused by over-tightening this is not covered by warranty.
- Replacement axles for Echo pedals. - Constructed from durable steel. - Flat spaces on axle end to fit a 15mm pedal wrench. - Bearings, nuts not included. - Compatible with Echo TR and SL caged and platform pedals. - Sold individually. Please Note: The right pedal axle requires a left-hand threaded nut!
- Trialtech's Race Platform Pedals are quality, durable trials pedals that won't break the bank. - Features a one-piece aluminum body - Steel axles are strong and durable. - Sealed bearings are smooth-running and keep out water and dirt. - Features more replaceable pins than similar platform pedals for added grip. - Parallelogram shape that means you'll always get your feet onto the grippiest parts of the pedals. - Large contact area helps keep feet on the pedals at all times. Please Note: These pedals come with reflectors attached (not shown in picture).
- The Jitsie snail cams are lightweight, high quality chain tensioners. - Innovative, asymmetrical shape allows for precise chain tension. - CNC machined from 7075 T6 aluminum. - Design based on snail cams used in motorcycle trials with multiple cut outs in the shape to drop as much weight as possible without sacrificing durability and strength. - Designed and manufactured in Belgium as part of the Jitsie Race range. - Laser-etched Jitsie logos.
Page 1 of 3 Next page